April 29, 2017
DU: Hoppy Hopperton
April 28, 2017
Progetto-SNAPS 0.185 Support Files
Started to update all MAME support files (official and unofficial) on my site (0.185):
Updated and available 04/29/2017 11:41pm:
- arcade.ini (within 'version' package)
- arcade_NOBIOS.ini (within 'version' package)
- cabinets.ini (within 'category' package)
- catlist.ini (within 'catver' package)
- driver.ini (within 'category' package)
- freeplay.ini (within 'category' package)
- genre.ini (within 'catver' package)
- genre_OWS.ini (within 'catver' package)
- mature.ini (within 'catver' package)
- mess.ini (within 'version' package)
- monochrome.ini (within 'category' package)
- renameSET_SL.dat (within 'renameSET' package)
- resolution.ini (within 'category' package)
- screenless.ini (within 'category' package)
Work In Progress:
April 27, 2017
History.dat 1.85 for MAME 0.185 available =>
Entries for Dragon cassettes and floppies added.
- cps1: replaced hard-coded per-game tables with a .key rom.
New Working Games
- [ataris1hw] Atari System 1 Hello World by Luigi30
- [cps1testma] CPS1 Diagnostic (for megaman 2012-10-29)
- [cps1testsa] CPS1 Diagnostic (for sf2ce 2012-10-29)
- [fjbusterbh] Fujiyama Buster (Japan) Boss Hack by e107
- [galaxyfgbh] Galaxy Fight (Boss Hack 2014 Edition by Yumeji)
- [neofight] Neo Fight (final ver) by Kannagi
- [ngtd2] Tech Demo 2 by Luis Miguel Mayor
- [samsho2sp] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0122)
- [samsho2sp2] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0221)
- [samsho2sp3] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0320)
- [samsho2sp4] Samurai Shodown II (Special v1.0.0311)
- [sf2jbh] Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Japan 910522 Boss Hack 2014 Edition by Yumeji)
- [shogwarrbh] Shogun Warriors (World) Boss Hack by e107
- [tst_trkfld] Test Rom - Track and Field by Shoestring
April 26, 2017
It's ready the new progetto-SNAPS renameSET.dat 0.185 for MAME.
* 3.80 2017/04/26: Added 0.185 infos, also update all the other files of the pack.
37.856 items, 34.130 machines (+49), 11.143 parents (+30), 22.987 clones (+19), 70 BIOS, 3.656 device (+35), 843 use CHDs (+14), 1.147 use Samples (+3), Working 11.798 (+22), NotWorking 22.332 (+27), Mechanical 15.186 (+5), NotMechanical 19.014 (+44)
274.260 roms (+433), 272.542 program roms (+428), 491 BIOS roms, 932 CHD roms (+14), 405 sample roms (+13)
gnwmndon > gnw_dm53
machbrkr > machbrkrj
sbm > sbmj
tokyocop > tokyocopi
NPlayers files are up-to-date for MAME 0.185!
Please download at http://nplayers.arcadebelgium.be/
Enjoy! _へ__(‾◡◝ )>
* Updated to MAME 0.185 - https://git.redump.net/mame/log/
* Added Source/Listinfo changes
* Newest Bugs (26th Apr)
* Added/Reorganized 'Recommended Games'
* Fixed MAMEinfo.dat infos
Download at: http://mameinfo.mameworld.info/
MAME Testers at: http://mametesters.org/view_all_set.php?...DESC&type=2
- New games: Acchi Muite Hoi, Galaxy Games StarPak 4 (prototype), Pirate Ship (ver UAA) and Tekken Card World
- New Working games: Popper and Kokoroji 2
- New Non-Working games: Gaelco Championship Tuning Race, GI-Classic EX (satellite terminal), GI-Classic EX (server), MegaTouch XL (Italy Version R1), MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r07), MegaTouch XL Gold (Version r01), MegaTouch XL Super 5000 (Version R5I), Otomedius (ver GGG:J:A:A:2008041801), Police Trainer 2, Ring Riders (Software version v2.2), Shark [TTL], Super Derby II (Satellite board), Super Star (Recreativos Franco), "Unknown Poker Game", "Unknown Sega gambling game (M1 Satellite board)" and "Unknown 'VIP 2000' game"
- New clones: Bionic Commandos (bootleg, set 2), Gals Panic DX (Asia), Knights of Valour / Sangoku Senki (ver. 100, Hong Kong), Mach Breakers (World, MB2), Martial Masters (ver. 103, 102, 101CN), Megatack (set 2), MegaTouch XL Gold (Version r00), MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r02), MegaTouch XL Super 5000 (Version R5B), MegaTouch XL Super 5000 (Version R5E), Prehistoric Isle in 1930 (World, bootleg), Rastan (World, Earlier code base), The Real Ghostbusters (US 3 Players, revision ?), Sonic Blast Man (US), Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (UPL bootleg), Tokyo Cop (US, dedicated version), Tokyo Cop (US, kit version) and Up Maguila (bootleg of Donkey Kong Jr.)
- New TourVision games (Softwarelist: hash\pce_tourvision.xml): Dragon Egg! (Masaya 1991) ... (Read More)
DU: The Jang Oh Unchained
system11 dumped Mahjong Jang Oh 2 - Royal King and an alt version of Mahjong Yarou
Arcade-only portion of MAME, a replacement for the defunct MAMEUIFX.
Further details listed on the above link.
Console/computer portion of MAME, command-line and gui versions. 32 and 64 bit builds.
Also you can find 32-bit build of MAMEUI there.
MAMEUI64 .185 Released W/ Snaps & Icons
Thanks to Robbbert for the .exe
Today's the day for our April MAME release, bringing some important fixes as well as the usual assortment of emulation improvements. A bug preventing multiple keys from being mapped to subdevice inputs has been fixed, which means you can now assign multiple keys to buttons in NeoGeo games and consoles/computers with controller/keyboard/mouse slots. Software loading has been reworked in this release, and the user-visible issues in 0.184 should be addressed. An improvement to the debugger allows more cheats in games with encrypted program ROMs.
Newly supported systems include the Galaxy Games StarPak 4 prototype (thanks to Keith Kolmos), Acchi Muite Hoi (a jan-ken-pon game), the HP 9845T computer, Tekken Card World, and Pirate Ship. This release also restores working support for Omori Popper, the driver rewrite having been completed just in time (the old driver had to be removed due to licensing issues). New clones includes the export release of Mach Breakers, an earlier world release of Rastan, the US release of Sonic Blast Man, and Up Maguila (a Spanish bootleg of Donkey Kong Jr.).
Emulation improvements include improved netlist performance, a fix for classic Mac keyboard input, a fix for the Apple I cassette interface, and fixes for regressions in Thomson floppy support and Apollo SIO. The N-Sub driver now supports sound sample playback and the gradient generator simulation uses PROM data. There are also some fixes for bugs in the Intel MCS-51 and 8086 family CPUs.
Of course that's not all, and you get the source or Windows binaries from the download page and have a look yourself.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
• 06402: [Interface] UI:: Switch Item Ordering corrupts software list (Nathan Woods)
• 06481: [DIP/Input] (mac128.cpp) All classic Macs: Keyboard input is not working anymore in the emulated macs since version 0.181 (R. Belmont)
• 06516: [DIP/Input] (coolpool.cpp) 9ballsht and clones, coolpool and clones: Can't coin up (O. Galibert)
• 06526: [DIP/Input] (nbmj8891.cpp) club90s: dsw b should not exist (system11)
• 06532: [Save/Restore] (alpha68k.cpp) skysoldr skyadvnt timesold: No Sound (Osso)
• 06534: [Crash/Freeze] ... (Read More)
Dox WIP - Dodge Man BG Decoding And Color Mapping
Tomasz "dox" Slanina has fixed BG decoding and color mapping for Omori's Dodge Man.
** This change isn't committed yet; it won't make this release cycle, but should hopefully make it for MAME 0.186.
April 23, 2017
System11: Using MAME To Assist With Repairing Nova 2001
April 22, 2017
Sirius And Moon Beam, Lost Games From Cidelsa
Hi, we are covering two unknown titles from spanish company Cidelsa (Playmatic) at recreativas.org: Sirius and Moon Beam, both from 1981.
It seems both were cancelled games, and for now we hadn't found more info about them, no signs of press release or flyer for example. Anyway If someone can provide any info or image of these games, please contact us.
More info (spanish):
April 21, 2017
DU: Mach Breakers
caius and Silvio Grazini dumped the export version of Mach Breakers. It can be set to Europe/America or Asia.
April 18, 2017
Gals Panic DX Dumped
arcademodbios.com sent us a dump of Gals Panic DX for the Kaneko Super Nova System. It looks like it's based on Gals Panic 4.
April 16, 2017
Progetto-SNAPS 0.184 Update
Ready the MAME 0.184 update of "MAME progetto-SNAPS".
• Also this month, as the previous ones, is available this folder on Mega.co.nz that allows individually download files to update from version to version. The folder will be temporarily available until the next update.
• The next update is scheduled for Sunday, May 21, 2017. In addition I inform you that I have made official the frequency with which I will publish my updates: excluding the support files (.ini and .dat) that public as they become available, packets with the resources will always be released on the third Sunday of each month.
• For important and can not be delayed family commitments, this month I had less time available, so in this update will be released only packages with snapshots (MAME, ARCADE and HBMAME) and 25 new 16:9 Artworks.
• After some time, I'll be adding some old complete "Snap" and "Titles" sets: the additions are 0.33b1, 0.33b2 and 0.33b3. You find them here.
1,335 snaps and 27 arworks zip, downloadable here:
• Artworks: progetto-SNAPS Artworks.
• Snapshots (MAME): progetto-SNAPS Snapshots.
• Snapshots (HB): progetto-SNAPS Snapshots for HBMAME.
• Artwork Preview: 15 new (tot. 2,620 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 2.01Mb
• Bosses: 5 new & x upd (tot. 1,320 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 70.6Kb
• Ends: 25 new (tot. 525 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 657Kb
• GameOver: 40 new (tot. 6,765 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 474Kb
• HowTo: 5 new (tot. 1,535 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 147Kb
• Logo: 20 new (tot. 1,835 UPDATE 1 pack, 173Kb
• Scores: 25 new & 4 upd (tot. 6,685 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 0.99Mb
• Select: 1del & 21 new (tot. 4,020 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 1.93Kb
• Snap: 1 del, 456 new & 62 upd (tot. 37,772 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 25.7Mb
• Snap HB : 52 del, 76 new & 7 upd (tot. 2,576 png) UPDATE & FULL REPACK 1 pack, 2.57Mb
• Titles: 1 del, 456 new & 30 upd (tot. 37,772 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 24.9Mb
• Titles HB : 42 del, 76 new & 7 upd (tot. 2,576 png) UPDATE & FULLREPACK 1 pack, 1.90Mb
• Versus: 5 new (tot. 1,085 png) UPDATE 1 pack, 312Kb
Other resources update:
• Artwork (WideScreen) : 25 ... (Read More)
DU: Saturday Updates
Phil B. got the main terminal board for the Konami GI Classic EX game that I dumped a satellite board for a few days ago. He also got Taito Heroine's Memory which is a coin pusher but with a video screen that can be emulated. Arcade Hacker has a friend who dumped a Victory (Comsoft) bootleg PCB. From a quick look it has more roms than the version we dumped a few months ago so I think it was incomplete as we had guessed at the time. OriginalJohn sent us an alt version of Megatack. Peter Wilhelmsen verified Knights Of Valour 3 dumps on real hardware and redumped the last revision as it was bad.
April 11, 2017
DU: That Sega Board Is Yuge
Hammy dumped an unknown double Sega board from the 80s. I think it's a gambler.
Play Online Fruit Machines and UK Style Pub Slots!