MAMEWorld >> Hardware
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

cyberspyder
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/28/07
Send PM

Anyone know where i can find RED COIN REJECT buttons?
#325702 - 05/07/14 05:01 AM

Ive tried looking on e-bay, happs, and several other places but they all use Fedex shipping or something similar, nobody uses the post office anymore. These are the Wells Gardner type door. All i really need is the faceplate that holds the 25c reject sign in place for 1 button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sune
Connected
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

Re: Anyone know where i can find RED COIN REJECT buttons? new [Re: cyberspyder]
#325714 - 05/07/14 05:52 PM

> Ive tried looking on e-bay, happs, and several other places but they all use Fedex
> shipping or something similar, nobody uses the post office anymore. These are the
> Wells Gardner type door. All i really need is the faceplate that holds the 25c reject
> sign in place for 1 button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try http://www.therealbobroberts.net/

S

cyberspyder
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Anyone know where i can find RED COIN REJECT buttons? new [Re: Sune]
#325724 - 05/08/14 03:32 AM

Thanks Sune. Weren't you on tombstones forum about 11 - 12 years ago? Your name looks familiar.

Sune
Connected
Send PM

#325725 - 05/08/14 04:05 AM

> Thanks Sune. Weren't you on tombstones forum about 11 - 12 years ago? Your name looks
> familiar.

I used to spend a lot of time on alt.games.m a m e on usenet. Later I left and moved in here on MW. But I've never been to any tombstones forum.
There was a site called tombstones with bios of everyone from a.g.m where I said something dumb about emulating washing machines.

Remember Mark Coleman, SINNER, Ankman and Dungeon Dave?

S

cyberspyder
MAME Fan
Send PM

#325732 - 05/08/14 05:14 AM

Ahhh, yes i remember SINNER, and Dungeon Dave, Rutger and a few others, it must have been AGM that i remember. I stopped posting in there when everyone started fighting about POSTING etiquette, like who's 'top posting' and who's 'bottom posting' or quoting incorrectly. They were fighting over trivial stuff it made me leave. Anyway, glad to see you're still around and helping keep classic video games alive. Thanks for the info on the coin door parts as well.

Cyber Spyder

Sune
Connected
Send PM

#325881 - 05/13/14 01:14 AM

> Ahhh, yes i remember SINNER, and Dungeon Dave, Rutger and a few others, it must have
> I stopped posting in there when everyone started fighting
> about POSTING etiquette, like who's 'top posting' and who's 'bottom posting' or
> quoting incorrectly.

hah yes half the posts were about posting etiquette. But once you conformed to the rules of the elders, it was pretty much a free for all anything goes kind of place. Much like the Loonybin used to be, except less scary. It took me a long time to build up the courage to post here on MW, it was pretty rough here at the time!

I think "Tombstones" was the name of the "CD burning" service..? I still have a full set of ROMs for 0.37b5 or something..That Mark Coleman sent me...on 5 or 6 CDs lol

> Thanks for the info on the coin door parts as well.

I bought a bunch of spare parts for my Asteroids upright from Bob Roberts many years ago. He was a pleasure to deal with, and when the package arrived there was candy and other surprises.
Send him an email and ask, even if the bits you need aren't listed on the site he might have them anyway.

S

cyberspyder
MAME Fan
Send PM

#325920 - 05/14/14 07:29 PM

I will give that Bob Roberts a try. I did order reject buttons form twistedquarter, but it turns out the buttons i had were not wells gardner they were exidy. So i have to send them back because they were 1/4" too small.

I still have a set of 0.37 roms also i forget who sent them to me though. I'm just getting up to speed as a voltage spike took out my power supply and my HD and i lost everything. Starting from scratch again and figured i would replace some worn out looking parts. I found the maximus front end that i previously had, but it took some searching to find the exosphere skin, but i eventually tracked it down. Mame is a never ending WIP :-)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> Hardware
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2457