Frontend Tech + >> MAMEUI & IV/Play
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

cyberdman
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/04/06
Send PM

MAMEUI 0.190 and Video Options
#370011 - 09/30/17 04:29 PM

Are video options no longer working? I used to have HLSL set and used BGFX post-processing with the crt-geom screen chains and I just loved that look.

I don't think I played with 0.189 at all so I'm not sure if that is when it stopped working for me. On 0.188 and previous I had it set up that way and game play just looked freaking awesome.

It doesn't seem to be doing anything now. I am I the only one? Thanks.

cyberdman

Robbbert
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: Land of Oz
Send PM

Re: MAMEUI 0.190 and Video Options new [Re: cyberdman]
#370021 - 10/01/17 01:04 AM

> Are video options no longer working? I used to have HLSL set and used BGFX
> post-processing with the crt-geom screen chains and I just loved that look.
>
> I don't think I played with 0.189 at all so I'm not sure if that is when it stopped
> working for me. On 0.188 and previous I had it set up that way and game play just
> looked freaking awesome.
>
> It doesn't seem to be doing anything now. I am I the only one? Thanks.

What does MAME do? MAMEUI does not involve itself in that area, so whatever happens is due to MAME.

cyberdman
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/04/06
Send PM

Re: MAMEUI 0.190 and Video Options new [Re: Robbbert]
#370052 - 10/02/17 06:16 PM

Thanks for the reply. I tried out regular MAME in the same directory and it worked. I went back to MAMEUI and it didn't work and then neither did regular MAME after that.

I figured out that some of my ini files were messed up and probably in too many places. I noticed in my ini file the HLSL setting was set to use shadow-mask while BGFX was set to use slot-mask. I changed them both to the same and deleted the extra inis, re-specified my ini path and it seems to work now. I don't know if it was the settings I changed or the extra inis I deleted even though they all said the same info.

cyberdman

Pages: 1

Frontend Tech + >> MAMEUI & IV/Play
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV 
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 482