MAMEWorld Central >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Flyer Fever
Early video game flyer collector
Reged: 12/16/03
Posts: 339
Loc: Cambridge, MA
Send PM


Flyer Fever Update - Year 3
#370102 - 10/04/17 02:27 PM


Bakatonosama Mahjong Manyuki - SNK (1991) [Licensed by Monolith; Neo Geo; Japanese]
Dokaben 2 - Capcom (1989) [Japanese]
Ginga Ninkyouden - Jaleco (1987) [Japanese]
Kickle Cubicle - Irem (1988) [AKA Meikyujima; Japanese]
Mahjong Fun Club - Idol Saizensen - Video System (1989) [Japanese]
Mahjong Hourouki Okite - Home Data Corporation (1988) [Japanese]
Makai Densetsu - Jaleco (1988) [AKA Legend of Makai, The; Japanese]
Momoko 120% - Jaleco (1986) [Japanese]
Scrum Try - Data East DECO (1984) [DECO Cassette System, Japanese]
Vs. Ninja Jajamaru Kun - Nintendo (1985) [Licensed by Jaleco; Japanese]

View All



StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Posts: 6166
Send PM


Re: Flyer Fever Update - Year 3 new [Re: Flyer Fever]
#370109 - 10/04/17 05:22 PM


> Bakatonosama Mahjong Manyuki - SNK (1991) [Licensed by Monolith; Neo Geo; Japanese]
> Dokaben 2 - Capcom (1989) [Japanese]
> Ginga Ninkyouden - Jaleco (1987) [Japanese]
> Kickle Cubicle - Irem (1988) [AKA Meikyujima; Japanese]
> Mahjong Fun Club - Idol Saizensen - Video System (1989) [Japanese]
> Mahjong Hourouki Okite - Home Data Corporation (1988) [Japanese]
> Makai Densetsu - Jaleco (1988) [AKA Legend of Makai, The; Japanese]
> Momoko 120% - Jaleco (1986) [Japanese]
> Scrum Try - Data East DECO (1984) [DECO Cassette System, Japanese]
> Vs. Ninja Jajamaru Kun - Nintendo (1985) [Licensed by Jaleco; Japanese]
>
> View All

Phew, nothing for Undumped Wiki to add.

Great update nonetheless.

- Stiletto



Diet Go Go Fan
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/18/06
Posts: 245
Send PM


Re: Flyer Fever Update - Year 3 new [Re: Stiletto]
#370110 - 10/04/17 05:36 PM


>
> Phew, nothing for Undumped Wiki to add.
>
> Great update nonetheless.
>
> - Stiletto

You forgot http://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Dokaben_2



StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Posts: 6166
Send PM


Re: Flyer Fever Update - Year 3 new [Re: Diet Go Go Fan]
#370114 - 10/04/17 08:15 PM


> >
> > Phew, nothing for Undumped Wiki to add.
> >
> > Great update nonetheless.
> >
> > - Stiletto
>
> You forgot http://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Dokaben_2

Crap, you're right. Thanks for the fix.

- Stiletto



gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Posts: 6800
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM


Re: Flyer Fever Update - Year 3 new [Re: Flyer Fever]
#370116 - 10/04/17 09:13 PM



Another good year (happy anniversary) along with another very good update.


>Scrum Try - Data East DECO (1984) [DECO Cassette System, Japanese]
>Vs. Ninja Jajamaru Kun - Nintendo (1985) [Licensed by Jaleco; Japanese]

The best flyers from this flyer update since it is always neat to see any additional flyers of various DECO cassette games. Flyers of various games that run from the VS system are also interesting because there are still some VS games that are still not known if the VS system games did once exist or not.


Pages: 1

MAMEWorld Central >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Tafoid 
0 registered and 33 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 238