MAMEWorld >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems - DONE
#376243 - 05/17/18 04:14 AM

Thanks to all the recent donators and the monthly subscribers the last fundraiser was completed. I don't want to say what it is until it arrives but let's just say Bobby Tribble will have to update his website.

Anyway there is a rare Korean gem up for sale, I've never seen it for sale before. We need close to $400 in donations for it. If you want to donate toward it, click below!

http://smitdogg.mameworld.info/dumping/union.html

We ordered the Korean game thanks to donations! There are a couple of other things that popped up if anyone wants to continue with more donations

Thanks to:
Jeffrey Gray
ranger_lennier
Evan Korzon
Dane Biegert
MrGoodwraith
Charles MacDonald

btribble
unMAMEd guy
Reged: 11/19/04
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Smitdogg]
#376265 - 05/18/18 04:49 AM

Believe it or not, I have actually begun work on an update (no, not uploaded yet though) recently! Synchronicity! Hm, a Korean game... I know which one I hope it is, guess I'll see if my guess is correct whenever it's announced.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: btribble]
#376266 - 05/18/18 04:55 AM

Hey what's up, yes I have some good news for you I'm sure you'll like to hear it, I thought of unmamed immediately. I'll send you a PM with the game I was talking about but you are mixing up games actually. I was not expecting the previous fundraiser yesterday to be finished immediately but it was actually separate from the one today. We placed the order for the 80s game and the 90s game but the Korean game and 2 more items are in play depending on donations.

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: btribble]
#376319 - 05/21/18 05:02 PM

> Believe it or not, I have actually begun work on an update (no, not uploaded yet
> though) recently! Synchronicity! Hm, a Korean game... I know which one I hope it is,
> guess I'll see if my guess is correct whenever it's announced.

I'm hoping for Magic Purple / Purple Magic, but I guess the price we end up getting that one for (if it ever shows up again) is going to be hard to stomach when you consider it was passed up on for mere pennies before because nobody wanted to put money towards 'Korean trash'

There aren't many known games that are derived from the Tumble Pop codebase left undumped, and that is one of them, might sit somewhere between Tumble Pop and Fancy World, or be a further evolution of it.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Haze]
#376320 - 05/21/18 07:15 PM

I don't recall seeing this auction but you shouldn't assume that people always have spare hobbie money and also, you could have bought it yourself. I know you have a rule where you won't ever spend your own money, but perhaps that's a dumb as fuck rule. Was it worth it? You didn't spend 20 bucks and now you complain about it for the rest of your life.

Haze
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Smitdogg]
#376321 - 05/21/18 07:27 PM

> I don't recall seeing this auction but you shouldn't assume that people always have
> spare hobbie money and also, you could have bought it yourself. I know you have a
> rule where you won't ever spend your own money, but perhaps that's a dumb as fuck
> rule. Was it worth it? You didn't spend 20 bucks and now you complain about it for
> the rest of your life.

I didn't have 20 bucks to spend at the time, it was something like 15 years ago at a point where I had no income whatsoever.

My contribution is my time, and frankly if people had been paying me for my MAME work over the years that amounts to a lot more than any donation, especially if you look at what emulator authors seem to be expecting today.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

#376326 - 05/22/18 01:10 AM

> I didn't have 20 bucks to spend at the time, it was something like 15 years ago at a
> point where I had no income whatsoever.
>
> My contribution is my time, and frankly if people had been paying me for my MAME work
> over the years that amounts to a lot more than any donation, especially if you look
> at what emulator authors seem to be expecting today.

Huh. I know it's a wild concept, but maybe literally everything you wrote goes for more people than just you, Mr. Snowflake. Yet apparently other people who have collectively contributed untold thousands of dollars aren't entitled to the same excuses you'll allow yourself. Fuck you, dude.

Haze
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#376327 - 05/22/18 02:15 AM

> > I didn't have 20 bucks to spend at the time, it was something like 15 years ago at
> a
> > point where I had no income whatsoever.
> >
> > My contribution is my time, and frankly if people had been paying me for my MAME
> work
> > over the years that amounts to a lot more than any donation, especially if you look
> > at what emulator authors seem to be expecting today.
>
> Huh. I know it's a wild concept, but maybe literally everything you wrote goes for
> more people than just you, Mr. Snowflake. Yet apparently other people who have
> collectively contributed untold thousands of dollars aren't entitled to the same
> excuses you'll allow yourself. Fuck you, dude.

Well that's nice.

Maybe I should have asked to be paid for my work instead then, since it's all the rage these days.

Or perhaps I actually just cared more about money being spent on things that mattered, and contributed what I could instead because I'd rather die broke but knowing I'd done what I could for preservation than demand people give me money before I do anything.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Send PM

#376328 - 05/22/18 02:22 AM

> Well that's nice.
>
> Maybe I should have asked to be paid for my work instead then, since it's all the
> rage these days.
>
> Or perhaps I actually just cared more about money being spent on things that
> mattered, and contributed what I could instead because I'd rather die broke but
> knowing I'd done what I could for preservation than demand people give me money
> before I do anything.

Oh please, get off your cross. Nearly every MAME developer could make that same claim. The only way you're unique is that you think you can lecture the rest of us on how we should spend our time or money.

BrianT
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/04
Send PM

#376329 - 05/22/18 03:49 AM

hhmmmm….

Now I cannot remember every single PCB I bought in the last 15 years, not even the really rare ones....

But I due tend to remember the ones I wanted to buy (or should have bought) and lost it to someone else. Out of the tiny hand full of RARE shit I lost:

US version of Aero Fighters Special: Was on vacation, staying in Florida overnight waiting to get on a cruise ship with my wife. So I had some time to kill and I scanned eBay and saw it. I emailed Smitdogg about it and by the time we connected Grant Porter of TX bought it.

World version of Dancing Eyes sold by a guy in Illinois who had (has) all the Sammy protos and the Atomiswave protos. Same guy who had the Sammy Zombie Raid Japan & US proto chips and the Trophy Hunting test location I just bought. Had just the bottom board with the DC2/VER.C sticker and of course the program flash ROMs. It went unsold for $19.99 for one round when I found it, got outbid when I tied to buy it.

El Tiempo Fin: Out bid by an infamous Japanese collector who had to pay a pretty penny due to my snipe I set. This collector is well known for his willingness to pay a fortune for a PCB he wants. Rarely if ever gets outbid.

Purple Magic: I personally put in a bid of $375 for this PCB that I though was WAY too much for it and figured with that price I'd win no matter what. But the PCB sold for over $500 and that was like 10 years ago. If you check the unMAMEd page and see the shots from the auction that I supplied. So yes I was very involved with that one. And as it turned out it was bought by a person who was determined that a MAME friendly person would never own it.

You see it was back in the day when people were actually afraid of MAME and refereed to it as the BORG of emulators. People said MAME was absorbing all the "good" emulators and killing off innovation and emulation in general. All at the same time the "word" got out the Dumping Project (yes the old one with the Guru heavily involved) was gunning for Purple Magic. So said person out bid us on the PCB and it disappeared into the black hole of emulation lore and legend.

I've also learned my lesson not to wait or worry about if I can afford to spend the money or not. If it's something rare, it's best to just buy it and worry about the recovering from the financial hit or the argument with my wife.

All of which brings us to the last week:

For the first time in 15 years that I have been scouring eBay (US, FR, UK, IT and others) we saw a PCB that is basically a clone but one that's only been heard of and never seen. We the Dumping Union bought it

Then we had a Korean seller teased us with in game snaps of Tom Tom Magic and Metal Freezer. Some eight or so years later we found a Metal Freezer but not the same licensed version the seller showed. Then finally a Tom Tom Magic PCB shows up and we worked together to buy it. See: http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Number=376345

It's gotten to the point where people check their PCBs against what's in MAME. If it's not in MAME they think they have hit the mother load of all gold mines. So we're held hostage buy this greed. Even for crappy worthless Korean pieces of crap.

Not to mention a few weeks ago a certain PCB showed up on Yahoo Japan with a STARTING price of 2,000,000 Yen (Yes that's two MILLION). So rare and ultra rare PCB prices are hitting the stratosphere. That's where we've been kind of lucky with our timing and our crowd funding drives.

All for the sake of history. So yes, the DEVs play a part, the dumpers play a part... but if not for the donators no one gets any joy!! Dumps with no Devs means no games, no dumps for Devs to emulate means no games.

Which ever side of the fence you stand on, it takes everyone.

BrianT

Edited by BrianT (05/23/18 04:49 AM)

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: BrianT]
#376332 - 05/22/18 08:21 AM

>Now I cannot remember every single PCB I bought in the last 15 years, not even the really
>rare ones....But I due tend to remember the ones I wanted to buy (or should have bought)
>and lost it to someone else.

It's these incidents that tend to always make one remember their lost effort in not succeeding on specific auctions. I sometimes remember mine and thinking if I had only put in a bit more money ahead of time.

>I've also learned my lesson not to wait or worry about if I can afford to spend the money
>or not. If it's something rare, it's best to just buy it and worry about the recovering
>from the financial hit or the argument with my wife.

>All for the sake of history. So yes, the DEVs play a part, the dumpers play a part... but
>if not for the donators no one gets any joy!! Dumps with no Devs means no games, no dumps
>for Devs to emulate means no games.

>Which ever side of the fence you stand on, it takes everyone.

Thumbs up and bravo for the comments. It's interesting that comments about such and such game that only few may have played in arcades or even noticed many years earlier now tend to take center stage these days, but shouldn't be surprising now that much success has happened over past several years of preservation work.

*preaching to the choir*

True that specific had-to-find opportunities were lost here and there over past 15 years, but this also means a lot of the more well known games have already been successfully emulated and preserved when at previous times, no one was sure of Sega games with FD 1089 or FD 1094 or the various Gaelco games could ever be preserved.

The searching will continue and expect more auction losses in the future, but I do applaud the fact that many games that were designed to stop working over time have been saved in one form or another. Fortunately we won't have to witness any future posts of "Why couldn't you save this Sega game or this Gaelco game?" instead you'll only have to deal with a couple older generation guys with "Why couldn't this particular pong clone be saved?" ....assuming the laser disc preservation project succeeds.

Haze
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#376333 - 05/22/18 11:34 AM

> > Well that's nice.
> >
> > Maybe I should have asked to be paid for my work instead then, since it's all the
> > rage these days.
> >
> > Or perhaps I actually just cared more about money being spent on things that
> > mattered, and contributed what I could instead because I'd rather die broke but
> > knowing I'd done what I could for preservation than demand people give me money
> > before I do anything.
>
> Oh please, get off your cross. Nearly every MAME developer could make that same
> claim. The only way you're unique is that you think you can lecture the rest of us on
> how we should spend our time or money.

What part of 'I contribute what I can' don't you understand.

Yes I'm going to point out things that are worth buying, yes I'm going to be disappointed when mistakes are made because I care about seeing things preserved, especially if they're relatively cheap and seem like one-off chances.

As I said the only alternative would be to demand people pay me so that I decide exactly what to spend on, but that would be counterproductive and wasteful.

I'm aware that everybody working on MAME does it for free, it's one of the reasons the project is a good one, and actually if the opposite were true I would have never started contributing in the first place.

but this attitude of being a dick to me, just because I've generally only put time forward and not money is a really, really nasty one. yes, you have money, fantastic, I get it.

anyway, I can continue to hope the game I mentioned shows up again.

Haze
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: BrianT]
#376334 - 05/22/18 11:40 AM

> hhmmmm….
>
> Now I cannot remember every single PCB I bought in the last 15 years, not even the
> really rare ones....

> Purple Magic: I personally put in a bid of $375 for this PCB that I though was WAY
> too much for it and figured with that price I'd win no matter what. But the PCB sold
> for over $500 and that was like 10 years ago. If you check the unMAMEd page and see
> the shots from the auction that I supplied. So yes I was very involved with that one.
> And as it turned out it was bought by a person who was determined that a MAME
> friendly person would never own it.
>

The time I'm talking about it sold for the opening bid, I couldn't get anybody interested at all, or at least I'm 98% sure it's that game I'm thinking of.

But yeah, if so, that means there are two of them I forgot about the auction you were involved with which was equally disappointing due to that Japanese collector issue.

But yes, there was a point where if any recognized Mamedev contributor bid on something a certain Japanese collector would make sure that it was going nowhere other than Japan, regardless of rarity or actual value. Maybe the same would have happened both times had somebody known gone for it.

More recently we've been quite lucky and system11 has silently picked up a number of otherwise uncommon Korean games, although he is still sitting on a fair stack of them that need dumping one day.

Tornadoboy
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/09/11
Loc: Massachusetts
Send PM

#376335 - 05/22/18 11:52 AM

> El Tiempo Fin: Out bid by an infamous Japanese collector who had to pay a pretty
> penny due to my snipe I set.

Wow, if that's the same game listed on unMAMED I'm surprised it even exists, the listing for it didn't make it's prospects for survival sound too hopeful. I hope the guy that got it at least backs up the ROMs.

As far as Korean stuff I'd love to see Cutey Fatty turn up, looks like an amusing game.

MrGoodwraith
Barnacle Clinging to the Ship of MAME
Reged: 10/12/05
Send PM

#376337 - 05/22/18 05:39 PM

> El Tiempo Fin: Out bid by an infamous Japanese collector who had to pay a pretty
> penny due to my snipe I set. This collector is well known for his willingness to pay
> a fortune for a PCB he wants. Rarely if ever gets outbid.

"El Fin del Tiempo" by Niemer. I also lost a copy of this once. In my early days with the Dumping Project, I was suspicious of sniping sites, so I didn't snipe; instead, I just waited until the last minute to bid. Unfortunately, that meant that I lost a couple of boards that have never (or almost never) shown up again because I had a power or network failure during that last minute. "El Fin del Tiempo" is one of those. I would be so happy and would be able to shrug off so much residual guilt if that game could ever be dumped.

> Not to mention a few weeks ago a certain PCB showed up on Yahoo Japan with a STARTING
> price of 2,000,000 Yen

That's about 18 grand. What game was it that someone considers to be as valuable as a new economy car?

Edited by MrGoodwraith (05/22/18 05:40 PM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: MrGoodwraith]
#376340 - 05/22/18 11:24 PM

Dracula Hunter. It got bid up to 27mil. Still lower than what idiots have paid for that utterly useless NES carts that has 3 common games everyone already has.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

#376342 - 05/23/18 02:11 AM

>Dracula Hunter. It got bid up to 27mil.

Oh...that's too bad for someone that was trying to remember that game.

The poster asks the question and didn't return to read the results until nearly 3 years later. The poster would probably be bummed knowing that the game might be one of those that won't be in MAME for some time knowing that it is a collector's item material these days.

--
Trying to find a games name!
03/26/13

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sho...part=1&vc=1

Re: maybe Dracula Hunter?
02/09/16

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sho...part=1&vc=1
-

Fortunately Stiletto has lots of images of the game.

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Dracula_Hunter

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: gregf]
#376343 - 05/23/18 02:53 AM

It could still get dumped but it won't happen from us winning an auction.

Tornadoboy
MAME Fan
Send PM

#376344 - 05/23/18 03:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6brD0zRNCtw

I'd love to see Vampire by Entertainment Enterprises turn up, now that looks like a cool game!

simzy
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/06/10
Loc: Colombia, south america
Send PM

#376346 - 05/23/18 04:35 AM

I don't understand why there isn't a Mame page filled in by people like yourself on the last known whereabouts of rare arcade machines. For example, you know who won the auctions, etc., and maybe more info on those collectors such as contact details or websites are known. Others also remember where they last saw games that haven't been seen since.

At least if there is a knowledge base of who has what, then one day when a Mame friendly person with a lot of money comes along, or when one of the collectors dies or goes bankrupt, we know where to buy the game.

For example, I remember reading about 2 protos in existence of a rare military game. A mame friendly person got one, and I think it was dumped. Anyway, suddenly another user posts about how he remembers seeing it when he was a young man. He'd seen the 2nd one which no one had ever seen but had only read about. Immediately, they asked where he saw it. I think he said in a hotel for a military recruitment day, or in a recruitment centre. The point is, obviously that hotel or place could have been contacted by one of us, questions asked, maybe a number gathered of the manager from the day, more calls, etc., then the knowledge of where the 2nd machine is.

I'd love to see Bouncer from the Ninja 3 film. Surely someone alive knows where it is. Maybe the actors have DB profiles or something.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Send PM

#376353 - 05/23/18 10:07 PM

> What part of 'I contribute what I can' don't you understand.

Apparently the part where that entitles you to criticize other people for contributing what they can, albeit in a different form, when what they can contribute isn't always 100% in line with how you would have them contribute it.

> Yes I'm going to point out things that are worth buying, yes I'm going to be
> disappointed when mistakes are made because I care about seeing things preserved,
> especially if they're relatively cheap and seem like one-off chances.

"Yes I'm going to point out development that needs doing, yes I'm going to be disappointed when people don't because I care about seeing MAME developed, especially if it's relatively straightforward and seems like low-hanging fruit."

> but this attitude of being a dick to me, just because I've generally only put time
> forward and not money is a really, really nasty one. yes, you have money, fantastic,
> I get it.

No, you don't get it. As usual you can't even comprehend how someone could have a gripe with you, and can't be bothered to try to comprehend why.

I'm being critical of you in this thread, particularly, because you're defensive (as rightly you should be) whenever people act like they have the right to whinge at you if you fail to work on exactly what they want you to, yet feel just as entitled to whinge that other people aren't spending money exactly how you want them to. Time being money, you're a hypocrite and don't even have the common courtesy to admit it.

The fact that you seem to think that this comes down to "Mog has money" really speaks to your pathological lack of introspection, because the fact of the matter is that I don't. The spare fun-funds that I had ran out a year ago. The only material contributions I've made have been thanks to numerous selfless, kind-hearted people from around the world chipping in to help preserve LCD games. The same people that you apparently despise because they're not putting their money towards what you seem to think they should. Put the rock down or at least get out of your glass house.

Haze
Send PM

#376354 - 05/24/18 12:24 AM

> > What part of 'I contribute what I can' don't you understand.
>
> Apparently the part where that entitles you to criticize other people for
> contributing what they can, albeit in a different form, when what they can contribute
> isn't always 100% in line with how you would have them contribute it.
>
> > Yes I'm going to point out things that are worth buying, yes I'm going to be
> > disappointed when mistakes are made because I care about seeing things preserved,
> > especially if they're relatively cheap and seem like one-off chances.
>
> "Yes I'm going to point out development that needs doing, yes I'm going to be
> disappointed when people don't because I care about seeing MAME developed, especially
> if it's relatively straightforward and seems like low-hanging fruit."
>
> > but this attitude of being a dick to me, just because I've generally only put time
> > forward and not money is a really, really nasty one. yes, you have money,
> fantastic,
> > I get it.
>
> No, you don't get it. As usual you can't even comprehend how someone could have a
> gripe with you, and can't be bothered to try to comprehend why.
>
> I'm being critical of you in this thread, particularly, because you're defensive (as
> rightly you should be) whenever people act like they have the right to whinge at you
> if you fail to work on exactly what they want you to, yet feel just as entitled to
> whinge that other people aren't spending money exactly how you want them to. Time
> being money, you're a hypocrite and don't even have the common courtesy to admit it.
>
> The fact that you seem to think that this comes down to "Mog has money" really speaks
> to your pathological lack of introspection, because the fact of the matter is that I
> don't. The spare fun-funds that I had ran out a year ago. The only material
> contributions I've made have been thanks to numerous selfless, kind-hearted people
> from around the world chipping in to help preserve LCD games. The same people that
> you apparently despise because they're not putting their money towards what you seem
> to think they should. Put the rock down or at least get out of your glass house.

You're mistaking what I'd basically consider close to frustration / mourning for things that have likely been lost for whining or whatever else.

Believe it or not, I do feel hurt, and like I've failed on some level when things are lost, even when there's nothing I can do about them. I feel the same way about servers for semi-recent games being shut down etc. too. Doing what I can to make sure nothing gets lost is the only thing that really motivates me with this work but my own limitations in being able to do that, or help that cause frustrate me all the time.

So yeah, I can be frustrated if things got passed on with no bidders and now are probably going to cost thousands or be lost forever. I can still hope that some of them do show up for reasonable prices.

Shoegazr
Rockstar
Reged: 01/21/06
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Tornadoboy]
#376355 - 05/24/18 12:32 AM

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6brD0zRNCtw
>
> I'd love to see Vampire by Entertainment Enterprises turn up, now that looks like a
> cool game!

I'd be happy with Stern's Journey (a totally different game than Midway's Journey and sometimes featured on Starcade), Bouncer, or Wild Gunman. I think those three games are sadly lost to the ages.

Worluk
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/01/17
Send PM

#376356 - 05/24/18 01:00 AM

> Dracula Hunter. It got bid up to 27mil.

Holy Mother of God...

Somebody paid a quarter of a million USD for a Dracula Hunter PCB?

Can anybody link to the auction or any information on it?

As much as I want to see arcade games from that era preserved, I'd permanently destroy every ROM image used by MAME and sacrifice every MAME developer's firstborn child to the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl for a quarter of a million bucks.

Tornadoboy
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Shoegazr]
#376357 - 05/24/18 01:19 AM

My personal "hope it still exists/gets preserved" grail list, aside from Bouncer:

- Vertigo
- Conquest/Stern's Journey
- Exidy's Snapper and Kreepy Krawlers
- Surfer
- Taito's Black Widow
- AIM
- Friday/Burble
- Mrs. Dynamite
- Limbo
- Vampire
- Fire & Forget II
- Surfer
- Sea Fly
- Tri-Attacker
- Final, non-proto version of Turbo Sub
- El Fin Del Tiempo, now that it's been apparently confirmed to still exist

William's Predators, Eeekk! and Angler Dangler would have been high on that list but they HAVE been found! So it does happen occasionally!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Worluk]
#376360 - 05/24/18 02:30 AM

I think it was around 26K USD

Worluk
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/01/17
Send PM

#376361 - 05/24/18 02:45 AM

> I think it was around 26K USD

Okay, so it was 2.7 million yen, not 27 million.

Edit: Yep:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b308225121

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Tornadoboy]
#376367 - 05/24/18 07:04 AM

Linkify!

> My personal "hope it still exists/gets preserved" grail list, aside from Bouncer:

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Bouncer

> - Vertigo

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Vertigo

> - Conquest/Stern's Journey

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Journey

> - Exidy's Snapper and Kreepy Krawlers

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Snapper_(Exidy)

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Kreepy_Krawlers

> - Surfer

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Surfer

> - Taito's Black Widow

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Black_Widow

> - AIM

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=AIM

> - Friday/Burble

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Friday

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Burble

> - Mrs. Dynamite

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Mrs._Dynamite

> - Limbo

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Limbo

> - Vampire

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Vampire

> - Fire & Forget II

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Fire_%26_Forget_II

> - Surfer

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Surfer

> - Sea Fly

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Seafly

> - Tri-Attacker

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Tri-Attacker

> - Final, non-proto version of Turbo Sub

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Undumped#Entertainment_Sciences

> - El Fin Del Tiempo, now that it's been apparently confirmed to still exist

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=El_Fin_del_Tiempo

> William's Predators, Eeekk! and Angler Dangler

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=The_Predators

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Eeekk!

https://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Angler_Dangler

- Stiletto

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1605