MAMEWorld Central >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

DU: Smooth OperRaider
#366559 - 06/04/17 11:27 PM Attachment: mach-9-Itisa_Flyer.jpg 232 KB (0 downloads)

caius did an operator raid and is sorting through the boards. Today he found an alt program version of The Bounty by Orca, Hopper Robo by Sega/Orca with alt BPROMs, and an alt version of Money Money by Zaccaria. system11 dumped Sel Jan. Rockman and Marcos75 dumped Mach-9 which looks like a graphics hack of Vulgus made in Spain, and they dumped a Spanish version of Scramble from the Spanish operator Petaco S.A. named New Century.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: DU: Smooth OperRaider new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366560 - 06/04/17 11:43 PM

> caius did an operator raid and is sorting through the boards. Today he found an alt
> program version of The Bounty by Orca, Hopper Robo by Sega/Orca with alt BPROMs, and
> an alt version of Money Money by Zaccaria. system11 dumped Sel Jan. Rockman and
> Marcos75 dumped Mach-9 which looks like a graphics hack of Vulgus made in Spain, and
> they dumped a Spanish version of Scramble from the Spanish operator Petaco S.A. named
> New Century.

interesting flyer, mixing original games and bootlegs on the same page.

I wonder if Tank Busters was ever released with the Black Out title, as I see the copyright on there is a year earlier than Tank Busters.

Also shows we need to watch out for an ITISA Super Bagman.

Kitsune Sniper
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Send PM

Re: DU: Smooth OperRaider new [Re: Haze]
#366561 - 06/05/17 02:32 AM

> interesting flyer, mixing original games and bootlegs on the same page.

The bottom of the flyer says they made the boards themselves. So now I'm wondering if ALL of their items were bootlegs...

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: DU: Smooth OperRaider new [Re: Kitsune Sniper]
#366562 - 06/05/17 03:12 AM

> > interesting flyer, mixing original games and bootlegs on the same page.
>
> The bottom of the flyer says they made the boards themselves. So now I'm wondering if
> ALL of their items were bootlegs...

ITISA had a proper relationship with Valadon at least as far as we know, and even had their own game on the same hardware type (Squash) so chances are the bottom two are legitimate products.

but yeah, in general, most Itisa stuff is simply bootlegged games adapted for the local market, for example there are often little modifications to the code adding support for more common coinage options used by the Spanish market etc.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld Central >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Tafoid 
3 registered and 34 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 452