MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems - DONE
#376243 - 05/17/18 04:14 AM

Thanks to all the recent donators and the monthly subscribers the last fundraiser was completed. I don't want to say what it is until it arrives but let's just say Bobby Tribble will have to update his website.

Anyway there is a rare Korean gem up for sale, I've never seen it for sale before. We need close to $400 in donations for it. If you want to donate toward it, click below!

http://smitdogg.mameworld.info/dumping/union.html

We ordered the Korean game thanks to donations! There are a couple of other things that popped up if anyone wants to continue with more donations

Thanks to:
Jeffrey Gray
ranger_lennier
Evan Korzon
Dane Biegert
MrGoodwraith
Charles MacDonald

btribble
unMAMEd guy
Reged: 11/19/04
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: Smitdogg]
#376265 - 05/18/18 04:49 AM

Believe it or not, I have actually begun work on an update (no, not uploaded yet though) recently! Synchronicity! Hm, a Korean game... I know which one I hope it is, guess I'll see if my guess is correct whenever it's announced.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: DU Fundraiser: One of the rarest of the undumped Korean gems new [Re: btribble]
#376266 - 05/18/18 04:55 AM

Hey what's up, yes I have some good news for you I'm sure you'll like to hear it, I thought of unmamed immediately. I'll send you a PM with the game I was talking about but you are mixing up games actually. I was not expecting the previous fundraiser yesterday to be finished immediately but it was actually separate from the one today. We placed the order for the 80s game and the 90s game but the Korean game and 2 more items are in play depending on donations.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Tafoid 
2 registered and 53 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 266