MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Flat Mode Flat  

Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Posts: 4209
Send PM
Re: Healp! Jamma Newbie Q!
09/20/10 06:53 AM

> This J-PAC confuses me... why would I need to hook a jamma pcb up to a pc? Basically
> a converter to use your pc's monitor and keyboard then? Not anything I would need for
> a dedicated cab, yeah?

A J-PAC is a device that allows you to connect a PC to an arcade cabinet that is wired to the JAMMA standard. It just plugs into a JAMMA harness in place of a JAMMA pcb.

Speaking of a JAMMA harness, you might find this link useful...

Incidentally, Bob Roberts sells everything you could want for building a JAMMMA cabinet...

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Healp! Jamma Newbie Q! Gatinho 09/20/10 06:00 AM
. * Re: Healp! Jamma Newbie Q! krick  09/20/10 06:53 AM
. * Re: Healp! Jamma Newbie Q! SmitdoggAdministrator  09/20/10 06:27 AM
. * Re: Healp! Jamma Newbie Q! Reznor007  09/20/10 06:08 AM

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  redk9258, URherenow, Tafoid 
0 registered and 33 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4052