Results are in, and the left side is completely done!
The right side, however, had a few more snags. It seems as though the biggest sticking point is the "doing the same image multiple times" thing. Someone in this thread suggested we add a check for this situation, and I agree, it would be a good thing to do.
This time around, there was one user who made it a point to intentionally do everything s/he could to mess up the data. Good thing we've got checks for this sort of thing. It was just a matter of minutes to delete their work...
There are a handful of chunks back up for typing. Once these are out of the way, we should be able to move on to decoding things!