> < 2hrs for everybody
Yeah, and quality was very high for these last few!
We've now completed typing all bits for the QSound dsp16a embedded CPU. Big thanks goes to everyone who helped:
9ofzeven, Akka, AnDyC, AV23, Ava Pug, BIOS-D, Blokey, bodger319, ChuKy, Danzivar, DeeDee, Dr. Spankenstein, Falcone, Firehawke, Frankie, gnoppi, Hurray Banana, iq_132, K, kjg2007, Kosmo, KWSM, Layne, leniad, monkey, MonkeyEgg, Mr. Do, mux, NaokiS, neofrank, niiiih, nirv, OHWEOW, Pernod, phibo, Pochi, QM, qs, r09, Robbie, Rockman, Russ H., Sacrilego, takearushfan, x_wins, ZSD
There are large vertical swaths of 0s in the data, seemingly implying its orientation is rotated (+-)90 degrees. It doesn't pop right in, but there may be any combination of mirroring going on, so it'll take a little fiddling.
Unfortunately, this imaging sequence had a few more questionable bits than earlier ones. This is due mostly to the imaging technique, but there are roughly 8 bits that are covered by crud, making them completely unreadable. Couple that with the fact that the CPU core doesn't exist yet, and we've got ourselves a challenge on our hands!
Wish us luck. I'll keep y'all updated to any progress.
Thanks again to everyone for doing the typing, s_bastian for setting up the webpage, and the Doc for doing the decaps!