A new version of Gelide frontend has been released: Gelide 0.1.5.
This time this is not a version with major changes but rather a bug fix release
* New and updated:
- Added "Sinclair - ZX Spectrum" to the systems list with the emulators FBZX, Fuse, SpectEmu, Mess and SdlMess preconfigured.
- Added Russian translation by Oleg Koptev (Thank you for contributing).
- Added Polish translation by Kamil Ślepowroński (Thank you for contributing).
- Spanish translation updated by jamf.
- Bug #3212822. Fixed a bug that prevented the proper load of the main window configuration when started in fullscreen mode.
- Bug #3099249. Now the tools bar status is remembered correctly.
- Bug #3212793. The param "-l" has been removed from the preconfiguration of ZSNes.
- Bug #3212831. Now the link to Gelide's homepage in the About dialog is working.
- Bug #3212837. Now the emulators panel work correctly and let you add any number of emulators without problems.
- Bug #3212836. Now the systems panel work correctly and let you add any number of systems without problems.
In the downloads section, we added two new DAT files for the Atari - 5200 and Atari - 7800.
We've also updated the document "SystemsAndEmulators-HowTo" including documentation of new systems and emulators.