Hey, I just wanted to say "thank you!" to all who posted here and helped out. I made the changes to the video output in Windows and everything was perfect. So, the story is, I was able to get this client up and running again with a new system.
- mATX Slim Computer Case w/ 275 watt PSU.
- AMD Phenom II X2 560 3.3GHZ dual core CPU
- Asus M4N68T-M mATX motherboard
- 4GB DDR3-1333 Dual Channel Memory
- 40GB 7200rpm SATA hard drive
Copied their old disk contents onto new disk, started up mame32 and everything was okeedokee. Installed new PC into arcade, hooked 'er up to the console and monitor panel, and played a game. Nice!!
I'm happy, customer's happy... happy customer happily pays. Life is good.
Tech on Tap