> Right. It's an undumped version. (If some hacker didn't play an elaborated prank and > hacked it and recreated the labels.) The one question that remains: Was this board > ever commonly used, like the regular A and B versions?
There are no records of stuff like that. Most people don't pay attention to revisions.
> (Shall I ask the guy if I may link his photos?)
If someone has already made out the program rom stickers, it isn't necessary but wouldn't hurt.
> And how much would you say is this board's monetary value? After all, only two of > them have ever been confirmed to exist at all. (If the one from the French guy wasn't > this very board.)
Like I was saying above, most people don't care about revisions. When I've asked people on eBay about which revision they are selling they generally can't believe I care. So to 99% of the population it's worth the same as any SF2 board. For the other 1% it's worth more. $150 is steep in my opinion. It's just a random version (likely the 2nd). And also as I said, cleanliness doesn't increase value. You can put Jamma boards in the dishwasher and make them look brand new.
> Would anybody of you dump it for the next version of MAME if the owner borrowed it to > you?