Works for me...Which settings? (It's hard to know if you are being serious).
I am serious about the bug, but just joking with the 'messing around, unacceptable, and 20 sec to comply thing'.
I am using HBMAMEUI 32-bit on a Windows XP 32-bit operating system:
- I place HBMAMEUI.exe in a fresh folder. It's the only file in the new folder.
- I load HBMAMUI.
- I go to DEFAULT GAME OPTIONS.
- I deselect ENFORCE ASPECT RATIO.
- I select ENABLE CHEATS.
- I select SKIP GAME INFO.
- I slide PAUSE BRIGHTNESS to 1.0.
- I select ENABLE SOUND INPUT.
- I select ENABLE MOUSE INPUT.
- Of course I clicked APPLY after modifying each setting.
- I then click OK.
- Then I go back into DEFAULT GAME OPTIONS and everything I had modified goes back to their default setting.
And why is SOUND INPUT's default setting not enabled? For some reason, you have it disabled.