> Multiboard support and like 6+ games added. Im assuming there will be bug fixes too.
I think there are "slightly" more bugfixes/improvements:
- VF4 sound/volume glitches
- Atomiswave internal conrols system fully reverse-engineered (Bass Fishing trackball emulated, lightguns now fires without gllitches), need get time to write English docs and submit this to MAME.
- Atomiswave serial touch screens emulated.
- Hitachi SH4-based sensor board emulated (ManicPanic/Pokasuka, Touch Zunou)
- "Mazan flash of the blade" sensor boards emulated
- Capcom VS SNK 2000 intro was fixed.
also, I've started working on InitialD/ClubCart/Derby card reader/printer, with moderate success, but atm its far from normally working.
that's short list of completed things for last month
> I cant wait.
> Star wars will get heavy play in my racing cab
there is still no ETA.
our Render-plugin is in the middle of rewrite, so until it will be finished - there will be no new releases.
actually its ~fully working, but lacks some YOBA functionality like "Internal resolution scaling", pixel shader filters, so if we make release right now "AS IS" - users will be completely pissed off, especially Russian ones...
I hope, I'll have enough time and will until end of summer to finish this crap
Edited by MetalliC (07/28/14 12:13 PM)