MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Flat Mode Flat  

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Posts: 2687
Send PM
Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help?
11/06/14 10:04 PM


> > The only reason you aren't being skewered and spit is because you own the hardware and all......cos, this is basically a 'do this game!' request.


> That's like saying that the only reason you aren't massacred and maimed it's because it's illegal and all.... cos, it is basically a "pragmatical thing". You're so wrong in oh so many levels that somewhere God is killing 10^13 kittens. A "do this game request" is when someone ask for a game not in MAME so they can play for free, either because they can't spend the money on buying the real deal no matter how much they love the game, or because they just don't care about others' efforts as long as they get what they want, or anywhere between those extremes.

> This guy already has the real deal. What he is offering is the opportunity to emulate and preserve this game for everyone. Call it altruism if you want, I'd do it. You can even see it from a selfish point of view: the dude wants to squeeze his investiment and thinks preserving the game is the best way instead of hoarding it from everyone's view. But in no way it's "basically a do this game request" or "another quirky do this game request", not even "a strange deviation from the group of standard do this game requests we have witnessed until now.

> You don't have to say everything you think, but think about everything you say. If you had to have your facts straight before opening your mouth... You'd not talk much.

> Please notice I haven't called you a creepy dumbass anywhere in this post. MAME is a condom.


You're cute in your passion and verbosity. I possibly read Nuno's thread over yonder years before you did. See my response following Arby for more.....


Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.
_________________

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)







Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? DarthNuno 11/02/14 12:48 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? DarthNuno  06/10/18 07:16 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Naoki  06/11/18 02:13 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? DarthNuno  06/11/18 10:27 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? gregf  06/13/18 06:44 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? DarthNuno  06/17/18 05:49 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Naoki  06/12/18 12:12 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? BIOS-D  06/11/18 11:43 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Naoki  11/05/14 12:26 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Antny  11/02/14 08:15 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Rygar9  11/04/14 01:11 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Antny  11/04/14 04:05 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Traso  11/05/14 02:05 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? CTOJAH  11/02/14 10:39 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Moose  11/02/14 04:49 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? McHale  11/02/14 05:49 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? R. Belmont  11/03/14 05:08 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Moose  11/04/14 12:37 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? DarthNuno  11/04/14 12:18 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Traso  11/05/14 02:06 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Pi  11/05/14 11:37 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Traso  11/06/14 10:04 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Sune  11/07/14 05:16 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Traso  11/21/14 05:23 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? drewcifer  11/05/14 12:08 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? casm  11/05/14 11:23 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Bad A Billy  11/06/14 05:50 AM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? R. Belmont  11/06/14 05:42 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? Traso  11/06/14 09:58 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? casm  11/06/14 11:35 PM
. * Re: Galaxian3 : Emulation? Who can help? Who can I help? *=/STARRIDER\=*  11/02/14 02:54 AM

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  redk9258, URherenow, Tafoid 
5 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4039