> > Right. It's an undumped version. (If some hacker didn't play an elaborated prank > and > > hacked it and recreated the labels.) The one question that remains: Was this board > > ever commonly used, like the regular A and B versions? > > There are no records of stuff like that. Most people don't pay attention to > revisions. > > > (Shall I ask the guy if I may link his photos?) > > If someone has already made out the program rom stickers, it isn't necessary but > wouldn't hurt. > > > And how much would you say is this board's monetary value? After all, only two of > > them have ever been confirmed to exist at all. (If the one from the French guy > wasn't > > this very board.) > > Like I was saying above, most people don't care about revisions. When I've asked > people on eBay about which revision they are selling they generally can't believe I > care. So to 99% of the population it's worth the same as any SF2 board. For the other > 1% it's worth more. $150 is steep in my opinion. It's just a random version (likely > the 2nd). And also as I said, cleanliness doesn't increase value. You can put Jamma > boards in the dishwasher and make them look brand new. > > > Would anybody of you dump it for the next version of MAME if the owner borrowed it > to > > you? > > Yes.
Street fighter 910204 exists and is a world warrior version