1. maybe more PEPlus entries for PE Plus system being supported. 2. Kee Games Quiz Show (now that 8-track question tapes are accounted for). 3. any type of discrete update including adding more roms as documentation placement files if need be from non-cpu pcbs and pcbs with roms not yet dumped get dumped.
4. any unique games like Arcadia's Rockford or some early 1980s Taito video games.
5. handheld games on MESS side....especially Mattel Electronics handheld games and MB Microvision being updated to eventually be in working state.
6. And on DICE side...maybe Digital Games Model 474 pong clone...the one player versus machine opponent is the ultimate pong challenge imo. --
number 1: maybe more PEPlus entries for PE Plus system - still going strong
number 3: any type of discrete update - good progress this year such as audio improvements (Irem games as an example) and also Breakout being added including netlist now able to use internal artwork layout support.
number 4: any unique games like Arcadia's Rockford or some early 1980s Taito video games. - Monkey Magic comes to mind for old era games being added in 2015 along with Sega's Car Hunt dual game. A few more games now improved or now working also come to mind such as Taito Top Landing now playable or Harem having improved sounds.
number 5: handheld games on MESS side....especially Mattel Electronics handheld games - lots of additions now working, but still some challenges for dealing with Mattel Electronics handheld games.
Anticipating for next year (2016),
1. PE Plus still going strong with more additions.
2. Some more discrete/netlist updates. And hopefully another non-cpu game being supported?
3. more handheld games being supported...and that may include some Mattel Electronics handheld games.
4. maybe a few more games being found and added, but I expect it will be more improvements and updates to 1980s era games instead of games being added.