Frontend Tech + >> MAMEUI & IV/Play
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Flat Mode Flat  

Bakinthegame
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/28/16
Posts: 1
Send PM
Re: MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in
09/28/16 09:52 AM


Hi all - I have a similar problem - I get the same error message on MAME.

I adjust the keyboard settings which act as my arcade controls & it works fine when I'm in the game but as soon as I exit it crashes (80% of the time) & the other 20% of the time it will crash on re-entry into the game.

I can't find much info on this error & am at a loss to fix it!???

Any insight would be much appreciated as this is killing my arcade dream at the final hurdle after man many hours building the thing!

I have no Xbox controller - I am merely adjusting the keyboard settings

Edited by Bakinthegame (09/28/16 09:53 AM)







Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in bacchuspup 05/29/16 08:16 AM
. * Re: MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in Bakinthegame  09/28/16 09:52 AM
. * Re: MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in mcx997  07/08/16 04:33 PM
. * Re: MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in mcx997  07/07/16 01:21 PM
. * Re: MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in Robbbert  05/29/16 08:28 AM
. * Re: MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in bacchuspup  05/29/16 08:57 AM
. * Re: MAME crashes on exit when controller not plugged in Robbbert  05/29/16 01:28 PM

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV 
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2101