Three six new features for the next version:
1. support for MAME's new ui.ini file to read image category folders
2. tabbed search games / work list if you still insist in using low resolution monitors (800x600)
3. there's a new filter "Game Status" for available/missing ROMs so you can filter out games you don't have. MCM+ will scan your game files for gamename.zip / gamename.7z files. It's a quick scan function, and you can disable it if you don't want to use it.
4. new action: "Move Files"... you can move game files to another folder instead of renaming them.
5. new filter "Arcade/Non-Arcade" to improve search filters (requires "mess.ini" from AntoPISA)
6. I found a way to implement window resize. This is still a work in progress but you can see for yourself in the attached pic.
Have a 1920x1080 monitor and want to increase the size of the search games list and the work list ? Well... now you can!
The other pages are still small and will be centered in the window
There are bug fixes and tweaks as well.
[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]
Ciro Alfredo Consentino
EmuCon Home: http://emuloader.mameworld.info/emucon
MCM Plus: http://mcm.mameworld.info