*crossing fingers that some resolution will happen of what format/method of capturing data from laserdiscs or even console discs for that matter sometime next year*.
- 1) Mamedevs coming to a consensus on further Laserdisc dumps.
And yes, I know that mamedevs are split on how to dump the remaining Laserdisc games. I assume there won't be any movement on that, either. -
Late to this thread, but my own wish list.
1. Any netlist updates will be great whether analog audio, emulating some computer systems, and any non-cpu arcade video games. Great to see that there is now support for handling reading rom or prom ttl chips. The initial prom ttl support being done is a big thing imo.
2. more handheld games support....mainly Mattel Electronics (Football, Baseball, etc.) from late 1970s era. The Conic Football is a nice start, but it is not Mattel Electronics Football. The audio difference between Conic's version versus Mattel Electronics is almost an audio comparison quality between arcade games Midway Clowns versus Exidy Circus. Folks can tell the audio difference and Conic Football is equivalent of Midway Clowns audio.....plain poor quality.
3. more PEPlus titles being saved is a good thing.
4. And hopefully some remaining hard-to-find 1970s era or 1980s era arcade games surface and get supported especially any remaining DECO cassette titles.