I would just like to let you all know that I got Primal Rage 2 to load by itself. I will be uploading the source changes as an attachment. I hope this can help get the game emulated in the latest version of MAME. I worked with the source from MAME 0.168 so be sure to use that version with these files. The other changes that I made was a name change version change and a change of icon since I made a version that I put on my site, if you want I can upload those as well. Anyways I will be uploading my source changes to my site as well but I wanted to let you all see my changes here first. Again, I hope this will help wit the games emulation. Also sorry about my code I know its all over the place but I can guarantee that it does work. Also the game itself is not 100% even with my code but I am sure that the MAME Development team will know how to fix the emulation a lot better than me by myself.