> I would just like to let you all know that I got Primal Rage 2 to load by itself. I
> will be uploading the source changes as an attachment. I hope this can help get the
> game emulated in the latest version of MAME. I worked with the source from MAME 0.168
> so be sure to use that version with these files. The other changes that I made was a
> name change version change and a change of icon since I made a version that I put on
> my site, if you want I can upload those as well. Anyways I will be uploading my
> source changes to my site as well but I wanted to let you all see my changes here
> first. Again, I hope this will help wit the games emulation. Also sorry about my code
> I know its all over the place but I can guarantee that it does work. Also the game
> itself is not 100% even with my code but I am sure that the MAME Development team
> will know how to fix the emulation a lot better than me by myself.
One of the developers of the driver points out that this is a somewhat old hack, which kludges the IDE timing and IRQ controller. Doing it correctly would be quite a bit more involved, and it's on said dev's backlog.