Find it here:
Also has MESS command-line builds.
- NEWUI: new Load Item menu: You can now load software-list items
- NEWUI: Create and Load File: SWPATH now takes priority
- Media View: Unmount now actually unmounts the software
- Media View: Fixed problem of garbage showing when it should be blank
- Media View: Fixed display of already-loaded software
- Media View: Refresh on exit of emulation
- Media View: Can load multiple slots before starting emulation (including software-list items)
- SW Files: Fixed regression of unable to load software
- SW Files: Can load multiple slots before starting emulation (single-click each item one at a time)
- During the 0.184-0.185 cycle, a number of changes were done to command-line and software handling. With them came numerous bugs. During the 0.185-0.186 cycle, many of the bugs were squashed but many more remain. These can cause issues such as crash at start of various machines. When a crash of this nature occurs, it takes out the frontend as well.
- A big change was made a few weeks back which killed off all the winui builds. Luckily the change was reverted which is why we can make a release today. However, version 2 of the change will be trialled in a week or so, and if accepted winui will die once more. If this happens, it will take at least a few months to repair the damage. And, that's even if I feel like doing something. You have been warned!
- Also, I'm going on a holiday for 2 weeks so I won't be able to answer any questions for a while.