Realm will set for 12 hours every week starting at 12:00 AM (that's midnight to most, 0000hrs to many) CST (GMT-6) as
"Ultra-Hardcore Sundays" so long as survivors still exist.
Any interested players who think they can survive the night are welcome, PM me your player name for the invite and white-listing.
1. No Player Killing (Yeah, Hunger Games was over before it started heh).
2. No griefing.
3. No farting in caves that don't have adequate ventilation.
What is Ultra-Hardcore?
1. No respawns. You die, you're out. Spectating allowed.
2. No natural health regeneration.
3. Server is set to "Hard" which means...
4. Players can starve to death.
5. Mobs deal greater damage.
6. Zombies can kick down your woosie wooden doors.
7. Spiders can spawn with status effects. I think this means that some will be able to get into certain clubs you're not allowed in.
Looking for you there.
EDIT TO ADD: If you join the server early, and it looks like a developed world with a city, horse stables, and whatnot... you joined too soon. That's not the UHC world. Please be respectful and don't ruin our long-standing survival realm. Gracias and obrigado.
Edited by Gatinho (08/20/17 10:05 PM)