> Snaps/Icons later.
> Thanks to Robbbert for the .exe.
- Lots of work was done to reduce the number of crashes that came with the last few builds.
- Fixed crash when selecting a new background (even when you hit Cancel)
- Fixed crash when unexpected data was found in mameui.ini and mame_g.ini
- Fixed problem where the last machine you had chosen wasn't remembered
- Fixed problem where it didn't remember which software tab you had chosen
- Fixed problem with splitters going crazy when trying to adjust window sizes
- Fixed problem with hide/unhide of the software area not synchronised with the setting
- The new default window size is to fill most of the screen - whatever size it is.
- You can right-click on a game and play the AntoPisa movie mp4 on your default mp4 program
- You can right-click on a game and open the PDF with your default PDF reader program
- 10 of the treeview folders (BIOS, CPU, Dumping, Manufacturer, Refresh, Resolution, Screen, Sound, Source and Year) have been made external. MAMEUI will refresh them as part of the caching process. They are stored in the folders directory.
- Unable to replicate a reported problem where softlists wouldn't show
- Unable to replicate a reported problem with fullscreen
- The new external folders (ini files) can be used as extra filters in MAME's internal UI.
- If weird stuff happens on the first run of 0.190, try deleting mame_g.ini
- On the first run, it may take up to 20 seconds to build the cache. On subsequent runs it should start almost instantly.