Arcade-only build, see above link for more info.
Changelogs since 0.185:
- Reverted some of last month's Taito F3 hacks because of bugs.
- Various adjustments and improvements to some games.
- Bugs in Bonze Adventure fixed [by Demonkatze].
- Sounds re-added to Monkey Magic
- Big fixes to get around breakage from the core. Thanks to Mamesick for all his work on this.
- History display was completely rewritten. This adds marp.dat, giving 8 dats in total.
- Note that the text format in dat files is interpreted slightly differently - the text is displayed as is. No need for extra blank lines and so on.
- History indexing made much faster.
- Movies and Videos directory have been merged, use the same one for both things.
- Added right-click option to read the game's PDF manual (you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed).
- Fixed M1FX button to tell you if m1fx.exe not found instead of doing nothing.
- Fixed right-click "View Zipfile Content" if you have multiple rom directories defined.
- If no games in the list, prevent right-click from working, also remove references to "005".
- Fixed problem with it running on XP
- Fixed blue progress bar
- A new caching mechanism was added. This fixes incorrect reporting of a game's status, and speeds up the start time of the GUI.
- If the game doesn't support save states, then the options to save and load save states are greyed out.
- You should delete gui\gamestat.ini before starting ARCADE 0.190 for the first time, otherwise some weird bugs might occur. Then press F5.