I'm getting 2 gerbils, female, like within a month hopefully (jail arrives next week). Not jerbo (Jaculus jaculus and similar) but mongolian gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus).
1st, if any of you has had any experience with them, I'd like to hear. They seem nice to have, easy to care, and they learn tricks. I know their tails are fragile, but I'm not upgrading to Gerbil 2.0 because the patch is expensive and rumours say it doesn't really fix the bug.
2nd, names? They must be related one to each other, like:
* Illnesses: Ebola and West Nile Virus.
* Badass cinema characters: Ripley and Furiosa.
* Not so badass characters: Priscilla Queen Of The Dessert, and the Gerbil Formerly Known As Priscilla (GeFKAP).
* Sexy MW posters: Angera & Sez.
* Anime cyborg girls: Motoko & Alita. (I actually like these.)
Any suggestion is welcome.
Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...