View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

NolensvilleSteve
MAME Fan
Reged: 12/06/12
Send PM

Konami Racing Jam help needed
#301686 - 12/31/12 04:10 PM

I working on a hacked board from a friend's Racing Jam and I'm hoping someone here can help me with some photos. The board is labeled KONAMI GN676 PWB (A)B
I'm just hoping someone here has a similar board and can help me.

Someone who should never be allowed to even touch a soldering iron trashed the area around the M48T58-Y timekeeper chip, both top side and bottom. I think the timekeeper is labeled "35D" but can't tell for sure thanks to the "repair". I'm trying to rebuild all the destroyed traces but I can't tell where some of them go or come from on the board I have.

I would REALLY appreciate a high-res focused photo of the underside of the board around the 28-pin socket. I was able to rebuild most of these traces but there are a couple I'm not sure of and I do not have a schematic to look at.

I also need a photo of the top side of the board in the area just above the 28-pin socket. If you could remove the chip first that would be a plus. Just above the top side of the socket are some traces and vias that are mostly missing from this "repair" and I need to see what used to be there so I can rebuild it.

Finally, just to the right of the time keeper, and to the left of LS245 and LS273, I have a 100K 1/2 Watt resistor on my board but it is obviously NOT factory installed. If someone can verify what this component is and if it is indeed a 100K Ohm resistor, that would be a plus.

Many thanks in advance for any photos or drawings. I'll gladly return the favor if anyone needs any help with early Bally solid state pinball machines.

steve

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> Hardware
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1997