View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Naoki
Reged: 11/10/09
Loc: United Kingdom
Send PM

Crisis Zone - Graphics?
#310971 - 07/01/13 09:59 PM

Hi all. Picked up probably my next loved game crisis zone but the board I got isn't working. I was told before being shipped from the states the game worked but he couldn't test the gun but I either get no video output or I get a green gradient down the screen which sometimes for a second turns grey. It seems to be booting because the screen flickers like it's changing video modes and the amp PCB does flick on when the game wants but otherwise does nothing. LEDs 2,3,6 and 7 flick on and stay on so whether this is an error code or not I don't know. There is no sound output as far as I can tell.

The board seems pretty much intact, no caps blown, no bad traces or bent pins and the IO board seems to recognize it has a connection to the board but still no clue where to start. I did remove the 2032 since the old one was dead to replace with a new one. Also this runs on a slightly upgraded version of Time crisis 2's hardware if it helps.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: A little update, C447 seems to get very hot and the 3.3v line has only 30ohms resistance when off.

Edited by Naoki (07/02/13 01:18 AM)

----
On a quest for Digital 573 and Dancing Stage EuroMix 2

By gods I've found it!

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> Hardware
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1947