Looking for some advice from some of the resident experts pls :-)
I already have a mame cab, setup with an ipac ps/2 and a VGA CRT monitor. Which I mainly use for fighting games.
What I want to do is add in my PS3 and make the process of switching between PC and PS3 work by the flick of a switch.
This was my plan :-
1) Have the i-pac connector to my two player happ sticks etc (already set up)
2) Connect a PS/2 & VGA switch to my i-pac and CRT monitor
3) Connect the first PS/2 output from the switch to my PC and the VGA to my GFX card
4) Connect the second PS/2 output from the switch to the i-pac PS3 console adapter (ordered from Ultimarc)
5) Connect the PS3 HDMI to a HDFury -> VGA adapter and connect to the second VGA output
Will this work? The main concern I have is re: the PS/2 switch, I am not sure if it will be capatible with the i-pac.
This is the i-pac PS3 console adapter I have bought from ultimarc :-
And this is the switch I am looking at :-