Okay, guys and girls:
I decided to take AnnaWu's advice and mix together the "SVN" and "non-SVN" artwork (since NONE are handled in the SVN these days...), add everything since the page went down in 2012, etc.
Here's the page:
I added everything I could find from the MESS forums, MAMEWorld, AntoPISA's ProgettoSnaps/MESS, and Robbbert's MESSUI.
Unlike Robbbert, I decided on "split artwork" rather than "merged artwork". CLRMame or other ROM management tools may be able to merge them for you if you'd rather save HDD space, once a DAT file and maybe INI file is created. In many cases this meant I could use AntoPISA's files for this purpose (thanks!)
Here's what I still need for the artwork page, in order of priority:
1. Screenshots of all the artwork without screenshots (including those lost without backup in the 2012 server crash)
2. Fresh screenshots of all the artwork that already has screenshots. (Maybe?)
3. Testing of all the "clickable artwork" to make sure they're all still working, in both windowed and full-screen modes.
4. NEW artwork files to replace lower quality files or to create artwork for drivers that do not currently have any artwork (such as finishing the work in this thread: http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=302586)
5. Locating "older artworks" mentioned on archived pages in The Internet Archive. Mind you, we have replacements for all of these (except kc85.zip).
avigo.zip - 317.13 KiB (Not Clickable)
glasgow.zip - 416.13 KiB (Clickable)
hp48g.zip - 669.95 KiB (Clickable)
hp48gx.zip - 575.42 KiB (Clickable)
hp48sx.zip - 307.97 KiB (Clickable)
mk2.zip - 120.28 KiB (Clickable)
mpf1.zip - 519.02 KiB (Clickable)
ngp.zip - 112.63 KiB (Not Clickable)
pc1401.zip - 107.21 KiB (Not Clickable)
pc1402.zip - 106.12 KiB (Not Clickable)
pc1403.zip - 147.09 KiB (Not Clickable)
ssystem3.zip - 138.86 KiB (Not Clickable)
Hope you all can help, but I'm not planning on becoming admin of the page. (This sure took a while...)
Please let me know if there are any other issues with the page.