I updated the MESS Artwork page again yesterday, I'm not sure how much time I'll have for it this week of 0.165 so it's online now.
Here's what's new:
- Sortable tables now, sorted by last updated! (thanks to duke) (PS. don't sort by filesize. #wontfix)
- Sorted out the REQUIRED handheld artworks and listed them separately (suggestion by ICEknight).
- Atari 2600 (Big) - a2600_big.zip - replaced with Nightvoice's newer one.
- Nintendo Entertainment System - nes.zip - replaced with Nightvoice's new one. Old nes.zip has been retired.
- Speak & Math - snmath.zip - replaced with hap's 08/23/2015 lay file fix.
- Speak & Spell - snspell.zip - replaced with hap's 08/16/2015 lay file fix.
- Thomson TO9+ - to9p.zip - replaced with removal of unnecessary to770.lay
- NCR Decision Mate V - dmv.zip - added, thanks to rfka01.
- ZX Spectrum 128, Spectrum, ZX-80, ZX81 "keyboard artwork" (not clickable) - spec128.zip, spectrum.zip, zx80.zip, and zx81.zip - added, thanks to Retro27. spectrum.zip notable for including multiple selectable different views.
- Wiz-A-Tron - wizatron.zip added, thanks to Comboman.
- New and/or updated artwork preview images taken by AntoPISA: 4004clk, 990189, aim65, amsterd, ccmk1, ccmk2, dallas, dallas16, dallas32, estargte, glasgow, invspace, junior, kayproii, kim1, machiman, mm4, mm5, monteciv, mpf1, mpf1b, mpf1p, msthawk, mvbfree, mwcbaseb, nc100, rebel5, roma32, simon, snmath, snspell, supercon, tec1, tmscramb, tmtron, trs80, ufombs, vectrex, vinvader
- DAT and MAMEUI ini files updated.
Edited by Stiletto (08/25/15 02:27 AM)