Pages: 1

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

What the hell?
#307509 - 04/19/13 01:29 PM

Jesus, I try to get a couple of hours' sleep and the whole world goes insane. The entire *region* is on lockdown. Shootouts, bombs... If anyone needs me, I'll be putting up steel shutters and razor wire.

Antny
Lurker
Reged: 10/10/03
Send PM

Re: What the hell? new [Re: DMala]
#307510 - 04/19/13 02:23 PM

No joke, stay safe. They will get him eventually. Let's hope he doesn't kill any other innocent people before he get's caught/dies.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

#307511 - 04/19/13 04:11 PM

Just before bed last night, I started hearing about an officer being shot at MIT. I said to Mrs. Gor, "I
wonder if that's one of the bombing suspects. Nah, things only tie neatly together like that in the
movies."

From what I've read about the dead suspect, it appears most of the info on him comes from captions
on these photos.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Send PM

Re: What the hell? new [Re: Gor]
#307513 - 04/19/13 04:23 PM

> Just before bed last night, I started hearing about an officer being shot at MIT. I
> said to Mrs. Gor, "I
> wonder if that's one of the bombing suspects. Nah, things only tie neatly together
> like that in the
> movies."

I was afraid it wasn't. I don't think I could deal with two unrelated psychos slaughtering people in the same week. At least this is still just part of the same incident.

> From what I've read about the dead suspect, it appears most of the info on him comes
> from captions
> on these photos.

That server appears to have melted under the strain.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#307521 - 04/19/13 06:03 PM

Wow, it turns out they are Muslims. I never would have guessed that. Not in a million years. For real the first thing that came to mind when I heard bomb was not that the Muslims are at it again. That thought never occurred to me.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: What the hell? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#307526 - 04/19/13 06:36 PM

> Wow, it turns out they are Muslims. I never would have guessed that. Not in a million
> years. For real the first thing that came to mind when I heard bomb was not that the
> Muslims are at it again. That thought never occurred to me.

When they weren't suicide bombs, I thought homegrown asshats, like McVeigh or Rudolf
instead of Muslims. Since the asshats grew up here, I was kinda right. After reading white
hat's name this morning, I thought it sounded Chechnyan, then read that I was correct a
little while later.

I would like to thank Jack Bauer for all of my anti-terror insight.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#307527 - 04/19/13 06:41 PM

McVeigh and Rudolf are totally 90s style dude. That shit is played out. The Muslims have run the terror show since 2001.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: What the hell? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#307528 - 04/19/13 07:31 PM

> McVeigh and Rudolf are totally 90s style dude. That shit is played out. The Muslims
> have run the terror show since 2001.

Until there is some confirmation that they wanted the streets to flow with the blood
of the non-believers, I don't see this as much different than the Aurora theater shooting.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#307537 - 04/19/13 10:32 PM

> > Just before bed last night, I started hearing about an officer being shot at MIT. I
> > said to Mrs. Gor, "I
> > wonder if that's one of the bombing suspects. Nah, things only tie neatly together
> > like that in the
> > movies."
>
> I was afraid it wasn't. I don't think I could deal with two unrelated psychos
> slaughtering people in the same week. At least this is still just part of the same
> incident.
>
> > From what I've read about the dead suspect, it appears most of the info on him
> comes
> > from captions
> > on these photos.
>
> That server appears to have melted under the strain.

You can view the photos from the melted server in the Will Box for Passport section.

You can also view his morgue photo by following a link from this site to reddit.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Send PM

#307540 - 04/20/13 02:41 AM

> You can view the photos from the melted server in the Will Box for Passport section.

Eerie to see him in such a different context.

> You can also view his morgue photo by following a link from this site to reddit.

I clicked on the uncropped pic of Jeff Bauman and regretted it. I think I'll pass on this one.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Send PM

Suspect in custody... its over -nt- new [Re: DMala]
#307541 - 04/20/13 02:42 AM

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

He's still alive...which means this will never end... new [Re: DMala]
#307562 - 04/20/13 09:12 PM

Was really hoping people would have closure.

Master O
Yes, Even Parodius Music
Reged: 11/20/06
Send PM

Re: Suspect in custody... its over -nt- new [Re: DMala]
#307564 - 04/20/13 10:16 PM

The suspect's toast. His trial is merely a formality, anyway.

Will the Feds pursue the Death Penalty, though, since it's a Federal case?

"Note to Noobs:

We are glad to help you but simply posting that something does not work is not going to lead to you getting help. The more information you can supply defining your problem, the less likely it will be that you will get smart-alec replies.

C.D.~"

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: He's still alive...which means this will never end... new [Re: italie]
#307577 - 04/21/13 05:18 AM

> Was really hoping people would have closure.

If the suspect isn't seen having his day in court and at least admitting that he did it (then maybe going on a foaming mouthed tirade about death to 'merica and it's infidels), and then being sentenced to death (or getting life in prison)... I think that would be a bit more of closure. Heck, he could even (try?) to say he was set up. Maybe saying something like 'I was told to do this by whoever.' Which would make him a patsy. But patsies are usually drugged up before going before the media. It's a safe bet that we won't be able to hear anything this guy has to say -regardless of his guilt or (unlikely) innocence.

I was going to remark about the (infamous) 2 Craft International Security members (or) Navy Seals (whichever they were - we still don't know since the media hasn't even attempted to contact them or say who or what they were) ...They had the large (stuffed) back-packs and khaki pants with matching shoes (just like the deceased former navy seal sniper Chris Kyle did in a pic -if it was a Navy Seal uniform -I don't know, it just matches what Chris Kyle was wearing in a pic from somewhere). Anyway... There is even a pic of a destroyed back-pack that has matching features of the same types of back-packs that these (alleged) Navy Seals were wearing. But you can see they're still wearing the same back-packs after the blasts, and also helping/working alongside the FBI bomb-squad.

Maybe the media has been ordered to keep quiet about them if there are still possibly more terrorist cells to find. But there are still unanswered questions. And questions = doubt. Doubt = no closure.

LEVEL-4

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Send PM

#307578 - 04/21/13 05:30 AM

I dunno, the consensus around here seems to be that this was the best outcome. People want to hear why. It obviously won't justify anything, and it probably won't even make any kind of real sense, but people still want to know.

Plus he'll likely get the death penalty anyway. If they seek it, he'll almost certainly be convicted. What kind of defense can he mount? Between everything that happened in the last two days and the video they supposedly have of him dropping the backpack, he can't try to claim they have the wrong guy. There's way too much planning and premeditation for an insanity defense. I guess he'll try to throw his brother under the bus, but nobody's going for that. The only thing they could do to screw it up is to pull this "enemy combatant" nonsense. Give him a fair trial, convict his ass, and be done with it. That will be closure enough.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: He's still alive...which means this will never end... new [Re: DMala]
#307580 - 04/21/13 06:50 AM

> > Was really hoping people would have closure.
>
> I dunno, the consensus around here seems to be that this was the best outcome. People
> want to hear why. It obviously won't justify anything, and it probably won't even
> make any kind of real sense, but people still want to know.
>
> Plus he'll likely get the death penalty anyway. If they seek it, he'll almost
> certainly be convicted. What kind of defense can he mount? Between everything that
> happened in the last two days and the video they supposedly have of him dropping the
> backpack, he can't try to claim they have the wrong guy. There's way too much
> planning and premeditation for an insanity defense. I guess he'll try to throw his
> brother under the bus, but nobody's going for that. The only thing they could do to
> screw it up is to pull this "enemy combatant" nonsense. Give him a fair trial,
> convict his ass, and be done with it. That will be closure enough.

Sounds all good in theory, but look at history. Aurora shooter? People still have no more understanding as to his motives than they did a week after. He has yet to stand trial, and families will have to re-live the ordeal when (or if) he does. Until then we sit, we wait, we wonder. Having a damaged individual on indefinite psychiatric hold is not closure. In fact it's mental torture.

On the flip side, take the event that happened ~20 miles southwest of Aurora. The Columbine tragedy ended there, and people could immediately begin healing. We probably know just as much, if not more, about the who and the why in this instance. People can mentally "move on", without being forced to re live it over and over again.

I'm not saying that people fully recover in either scenario, just that people can begin that process without the further mental and emotional damage that is done with waiting, trials, and unsatisfactory answers to questions that are best left unasked. The 'suspect' is never going to say anything that will improve the situation, or make any sense to victims and/or families.

Side story:
I know someone who was convinced by his fucked up stepfather to rob an armored car. Together they plotted it and carried out the act. Guns, flack jackets, whole nine. The robbery went horribly bad and he ends up getting shot, lucky to be alive today. I remember thinking at the time, "How the hell could he possibly be capable of something so crazy/stupid/insane". To this day he can't give a solid explanation as to how or why. It's absolutely amazing how much power one person can have over another under the right [or wrong] circumstances.

Moral is that the younger kid could actually have been a decent kid who was roped in by his older brother, and convinced to commit a really horrible act. If that is the case, no one is EVER going to get the answers they seek, because he's not going to have them either. The trial will go on FOREVER. Victims will relive this shit day in and day out for years. And at the end of it all, they now have to deal with the moral weight of knowing that ~they~ helped kill this kid if he gets the death penalty (I know that looks messed up in print, but trust me.) It's just a tremendous amount of mental weight to bear, that could have been ended promptly with his death.

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

#307581 - 04/21/13 07:48 AM

They'll torture him to death trying to get information from him that he doesn't actually have, then claim that he died in the hospital as a result of wounds acquired during his capture.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: He's still alive...which means this will never end... new [Re: krick]
#307582 - 04/21/13 07:59 AM

> They'll torture him to death trying to get information from him that he doesn't
> actually have, then claim that he died in the hospital as a result of wounds acquired
> during his capture.

A throat injury. Hmm. How convenient.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-attack/

and this....

Watch to the end or just skip to 10:08.

------------------

ETA: I'm very curious about the timeline of when these pics were taken of this guy with and without his backpack, and when the bombings occurred.

http://www.infowars.com/hackers-hijack-cbs-to-claim-obama-involvement-in-boston-bombings/

Also, I'll have to look for pics of the 2 suspects to see if they have any black back-packs similar to the one that was destroyed.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (04/21/13 12:31 PM)

LEVEL-4

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: He's still alive...which means this will never end... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#307588 - 04/21/13 02:04 PM

> > They'll torture him to death trying to get information from him that he doesn't
> > actually have, then claim that he died in the hospital as a result of wounds
> acquired
> > during his capture.
>
> A throat injury. Hmm. How convenient.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-attack/
>
> and this....
>
>
> Watch to the end or just skip to 10:08.
>
> ------------------
>
> ETA: I'm very curious about the timeline of when these pics were taken of this guy
> with and without his backpack, and when the bombings occurred.
>
> http://www.infowars.com/hackers-hijack-cbs-to-claim-obama-involvement-in-boston-bombings/
>
>
> Also, I'll have to look for pics of the 2 suspects to see if they have any black
> back-packs similar to the one that was destroyed.

There is no conspiracy here, sorry ya paranoid bast.

And who cares if his throat is trashed. are all his fingers broken?

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#307591 - 04/21/13 03:52 PM

> You can view the photos from the melted server in the Will Box for Passport section.
>
> You can also view his morgue photo by following a link from this site to reddit.

That's the same link to the site with the autopsy photo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/20/tamerlan-tsarnaev-funeral-boston-bomber_n_3123798.html

Quote:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev died at a hospital after he was critically injured early Friday morning in Watertown, Mass., the city west of Boston where his younger brother was arrested while hiding in a backyard later that night.

Okay. We do see a very large/nasty gash on his side, a bullet wound that I'll assume went through his left arm and entered his side below the gash. But look at his head... The top of it. Notice his hair? I would guess that he stuck a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger (if that is indeed the top of his head missing). That would also explain the massive amount of blood around his face and right shoulder. Or he could've been shot in the face. Amazing that he'd survive all the way to the hospital with such injuries, and then die there.

Who was this guy?

I'm not saying it's Tamerlan, I don't know. I also don't know that it isn't him. Also, the autopsy photo shows the man is naked (mostly) and he's not on a bare/metal table where one would expect to see a corpse/cadaver. But I don't know the situation so I really can't speculate.

It's probably not him since the person in the video doesn't have the same amount of chest hair (edit: viewing in 720... maybe he does have some chest hair). But the pic is from the side - and body hair like that can appear thicker when viewed from the side. I'm just saying I don't know who it is, but why did they arrest this person?

As for the chest gash. I'd guess that that happened after the head wound (which would be the real cause of death). I'm not a forensics expert - but I'd think that there'd be some blood loss from a cut like that. "Well maybe they cleaned it up." If they did - why not clean the blood that's coming from his head/face too?

Edited by Tomu Breidah (04/21/13 03:57 PM)

CTOJAH
MAME Addict
Reged: 07/13/10
Loc: Macedonia,Veles
Send PM

Think about it ! new [Re: DMala]
#307593 - 04/21/13 04:01 PM

...also :

Darth Mario
Hail Hydra
Send PM

Re: Think about it ! new [Re: CTOJAH]
#307595 - 04/21/13 04:54 PM

brown ones don't count to your final score.
but you knew that didn't you.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: What the hell? new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#307596 - 04/21/13 06:10 PM

> > You can view the photos from the melted server in the Will Box for Passport
> section.
> >
> > You can also view his morgue photo by following a link from this site to reddit.
>
> That's the same link to the site with the autopsy photo.
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/20/tamerlan-tsarnaev-funeral-boston-bomber_n_3123798.html
>
> Tamerlan Tsarnaev died at a hospital after he was critically injured early Friday
> morning in Watertown, Mass., the city west of Boston where his younger brother was
> arrested while hiding in a backyard later that night.
>
> Okay. We do see a very large/nasty gash on his side, a bullet wound that I'll assume
> went through his left arm and entered his side below the gash. But look at his
> head... The top of it. Notice his hair? I would guess that he stuck a gun in his
> mouth and pulled the trigger (if that is indeed the top of his head missing). That
> would also explain the massive amount of blood around his face and right shoulder. Or
> he could've been shot in the face. Amazing that he'd survive all the way to the
> hospital with such injuries, and then die there.
>
> Who was this guy?
>
>
> I'm not saying it's Tamerlan, I don't know. I also don't know that it isn't him.
> Also, the autopsy photo shows the man is naked (mostly) and he's not on a bare/metal
> table where one would expect to see a corpse/cadaver. But I don't know the situation
> so I really can't speculate.
>
>
> It's probably not him since the person in the video doesn't have the same amount of
> chest hair (edit: viewing in 720... maybe he does have some chest hair). But the pic
> is from the side - and body hair like that can appear thicker when viewed from the
> side. I'm just saying I don't know who it is, but why did they arrest this person?
>
> As for the chest gash. I'd guess that that happened after the head wound (which would
> be the real cause of death). I'm not a forensics expert - but I'd think that there'd
> be some blood loss from a cut like that. "Well maybe they cleaned it up." If they did
> - why not clean the blood that's coming from his head/face too?

Naked due was an unrelated domestic disturbance according to the scanners. The bomber dude was run over by a car after being shot/blown up. He could have been bleeding out/dead in transit, but if he wasn't pronounced dead until he arrived at the hospital, that would be where "death" occurred.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: What the hell? new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#307601 - 04/21/13 07:31 PM

> > You can view the photos from the melted server in the Will Box for Passport
> section.
> >
> > You can also view his morgue photo by following a link from this site to reddit.
>
> That's the same link to the site with the autopsy photo.
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/20/tamerlan-tsarnaev-funeral-boston-bomber_n_3123798.html
>
> Tamerlan Tsarnaev died at a hospital after he was critically injured early Friday
> morning in Watertown, Mass., the city west of Boston where his younger brother was
> arrested while hiding in a backyard later that night.
>
> Okay. We do see a very large/nasty gash on his side, a bullet wound that I'll assume
> went through his left arm and entered his side below the gash. But look at his
> head... The top of it. Notice his hair? I would guess that he stuck a gun in his
> mouth and pulled the trigger (if that is indeed the top of his head missing). That
> would also explain the massive amount of blood around his face and right shoulder. Or
> he could've been shot in the face. Amazing that he'd survive all the way to the
> hospital with such injuries, and then die there.
>

From the armchair pathologist reports I've seen, the chest gash was most likely from a thoracotomy performed in the ER to save the guy's life. The head and shoulder discoloration is consistent with your brother driving over your head followed by attempted resuscitation. The analysis of any possible to of the head wound would probably be helped by a different angle and higher resolution.

> Who was this guy?
>
>
> I'm not saying it's Tamerlan, I don't know. I also don't know that it isn't him.
> Also, the autopsy photo shows the man is naked (mostly) and he's not on a bare/metal
> table where one would expect to see a corpse/cadaver. But I don't know the situation
> so I really can't speculate.
>
>
> It's probably not him since the person in the video doesn't have the same amount of
> chest hair (edit: viewing in 720... maybe he does have some chest hair). But the pic
> is from the side - and body hair like that can appear thicker when viewed from the
> side. I'm just saying I don't know who it is, but why did they arrest this person?
>

That may be someone the cops thought was Tamerlan, who they then required to strip down as they didn't know if he was rigged to assplode.

> As for the chest gash. I'd guess that that happened after the head wound (which would
> be the real cause of death). I'm not a forensics expert - but I'd think that there'd
> be some blood loss from a cut like that. "Well maybe they cleaned it up." If they did
> - why not clean the blood that's coming from his head/face too?

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#307602 - 04/21/13 08:11 PM

I believe that means different things to different people. Some will have closure upon his death/execution.
Some will have closure knowing he'll spend the rest of his life in a cell. Some will have closure when some
final report is released. Some will have closure when they personally forgive him. Some will have closure after
witnessing the trial from start to finish. Some will require a combination of these. Some never have closure
regardless.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: He's still alive...which means this will never end... new [Re: Gor]
#307604 - 04/21/13 08:16 PM

> > Was really hoping people would have closure.
>
> I believe that means different things to different people. Some will have closure
> upon his death/execution.
> Some will have closure knowing he'll spend the rest of his life in a cell. Some will
> have closure when some
> final report is released. Some will have closure when they personally forgive him.
> Some will have closure after
> witnessing the trial from start to finish. Some will require a combination of these.
> Some never have closure
> regardless.

I agree with all of that. My point is that if he lives, all of these people will be forced to re-live that day ad-infinitum, and there won't be any escaping it. The sooner we as a country / media can move forward, the sooner they can move forward in whatever manner best suits them. If he died today, that pretty much wraps up the closure deal for most of the situations you outlined.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

#307616 - 04/21/13 11:42 PM

> > > Was really hoping people would have closure.
> >
> > I believe that means different things to different people. Some will have closure
> > upon his death/execution.
> > Some will have closure knowing he'll spend the rest of his life in a cell. Some
> will
> > have closure when some
> > final report is released. Some will have closure when they personally forgive him.
> > Some will have closure after
> > witnessing the trial from start to finish. Some will require a combination of
> these.
> > Some never have closure
> > regardless.
>
> I agree with all of that. My point is that if he lives, all of these people will be
> forced to re-live that day ad-infinitum, and there won't be any escaping it. The
> sooner we as a country / media can move forward, the sooner they can move forward in
> whatever manner best suits them. If he died today, that pretty much wraps up the
> closure deal for most of the situations you outlined.

I'm of the opinion that this is the best outcome. At the end of the day, I'm pretty sure he's going to be put
into death row, so those that need him dead get him dead. Those that need to look into his eyes during the
penalty phase and ask "why?" get that chance, even if they never get their answer. Some may just need to
look into his eyes before he's dead, now they have that opportunity. Though it's a long shot, he may actually
provide some useful info. If not, we tried. As an added bonus, his being alive reduces (I hope) the opportunity
for douchebags to spread false flag dipshittery.

Unfortunately, all those those people are going to have to relive that day every year when Boston, New York,
Chicago, London, etc. are run. That's unavoidable. If they don't want to be a part of a trial, they will have that
option.

I guess that's about all I have to say about that.

Edit: I'm not referring to you specifically as a douchebag, Tom, just those that try to find things that aren't there
in general, which does the victims no good. Also, please get laid, I don't want you to end up as some terrorist's
72nd virgin.

Edited by Gor (04/21/13 11:58 PM)

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Send PM

Re: He's still alive...which means this will never end... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#307631 - 04/22/13 04:57 AM

You know, I would despise Alex Jones a little less if I really believed he were just a wingnut. The truth is that he's just a huckster who's found that he can make a nice living selling a certain brand of irrational fear, and he'll go right on pushing his product as long as there are paranoid, easily led people willing to buy it.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#307632 - 04/22/13 05:44 AM

> You know, I would despise Alex Jones a little less if I really believed he were just
> a wingnut. The truth is that he's just a huckster who's found that he can make a nice
> living selling a certain brand of irrational fear, and he'll go right on pushing his
> product as long as there are paranoid, easily led people willing to buy it.

I will give him credit for bringing WTC Building 7 to my attention. That made me look closer at the other events, and other proven false-flags in the past.

Admittedly, sometime I do have to laugh at some of the things Alex Jones says. I'm running short on time to make this post (would've typed out a lot more stuff, but in the end it just would've been rambling and making other non-related points).

Maybe I'll edit later and provide something I've laughed at before. Like the police breaking into your house and raping your wife in front of you (this is something Alex has said).

------------

ETA: Well, I won't bother to sift through audio transcripts of his past shows (not sure where to look anyway). But Alex isn't the only person I 'listen' to. There's another guy called Mark Dice. He's a bit against Alex Jones. And this guy, I don't think he's regarded as a "Conspiracy Theorists" but he does say some controversial stuff.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (04/22/13 07:53 AM)

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

#307654 - 04/22/13 05:23 PM

Nailed it. He's just as wacko as Bill O' , Rush, and Beck. Different message, same tactics.

Antny
Lurker
Send PM

#307661 - 04/22/13 10:30 PM

Yes war sucks. Millions have died in them. How many children died in WWII? Until we have a perfect world there will be deaths in war. The difference is that those children were not targeted. Does it bother you when these fuckers blow each other up...and kill their own children? Throwing acid on their women trying to go to get an education? Forcing a woman to marry her rapist? Or better yet , when they sentence them to death by using as human shields to promote their propaganda machine.

The US news reporting bothers you though

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Re: Think about it ! new [Re: Antny]
#307662 - 04/22/13 10:41 PM

Saying there's a problem with mainstream media is like saying water is wet.

If Lindsay Lohan gets another DUI, or Justin Beiber falls off stage and gets hurt, that will be breaking news and headline worthy and ought to bump the Boston bombing off the front page.

Here's a great way to deal with your mainstream media....turn it off.

Antny
Lurker
Send PM

Re: Think about it ! new [Re: Hizzout]
#307665 - 04/22/13 11:13 PM

>Here's a great way to deal with your mainstream media....turn it off.

I'm not a fan of the media either. Priorities. and agendas make me wanna puke. The remote is your friend.

CTOJAH
MAME Addict
Reged: 07/13/10
Loc: Macedonia,Veles
Send PM

Re: Think about it ! new [Re: Antny]
#307673 - 04/23/13 12:47 AM

> Yes war sucks. Millions have died in them. How many children died in WWII? Until we
> have a perfect world there will be deaths in war. The difference is that those
> children were not targeted. Does it bother you when these fuckers blow each other
> up...and kill their own children? Throwing acid on their women trying to go to get an
> education? Forcing a woman to marry her rapist? Or better yet , when they sentence
> them to death by using as human shields to promote their propaganda machine.
>
> The US news reporting bothers you though

Nothing bothers me more then hypocrisy. Please do NOT compare WWII with USA invasion(stealing resources) on Afghanistan.
I am very happy to live in country which don't have oil/gas, otherwise Uncle Sam will "democratize" us for sure.
Think again

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#307687 - 04/23/13 04:52 AM

> > Yes war sucks. Millions have died in them. How many children died in WWII? Until we
> > have a perfect world there will be deaths in war. The difference is that those
> > children were not targeted. Does it bother you when these fuckers blow each other
> > up...and kill their own children? Throwing acid on their women trying to go to get
> an
> > education? Forcing a woman to marry her rapist? Or better yet , when they sentence
> > them to death by using as human shields to promote their propaganda machine.
> >
> > The US news reporting bothers you though
>
> Nothing bothers me more then hypocrisy. Please do NOT compare WWII with USA
> invasion(stealing resources) on Afghanistan.
> I am very happy to live in country which don't have oil/gas, otherwise Uncle Sam will
> "democratize" us for sure.
> Think again

Regarding your post with the bombed/dead kids....

It can be considered another "conspiracy theory" that our country (the USA and other countries as well) are actually run in some way by foreign banks where ALL the money is centralized. Call it the Illuminati... Rockafellers, Rothchilds, etc. They have funded both sides of war in the past. With false-flag events our government gets an excuse to go to war with other countries. American tax dollars are sucked up like a black hole to fund the military industrial complex (the companies that produce arms and vehicles of all types, etc.) Meanwhile, things like education, health-care, feeding the needy/homeless, caring for the sick/dying.... All or MOST of the money used for military and offense, and foreign occupations could be used in more peaceful ways. I'm not saying we shouldn't fund defensive measures. How are troops protecting democracy guarding poppy fields in Pakistan?!

That's not to say that I don't think people wouldn't come over here with bad intentions or to get revenge. It's these pointless and false wars we're (ALL) thrown into that makes us see the other person as an enemy.

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Send PM

My first thread to get banished to the War Room... I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed new [Re: DMala]
#307692 - 04/23/13 06:20 AM

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

if proud; give high five. if ashamed; give pat on back new [Re: DMala]
#307696 - 04/23/13 06:56 AM

dang it, how that go in that there programer'n langedge?

eta:

Edited by Tomu Breidah (04/24/13 03:18 PM)

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Try just posting here in the first place. :) new [Re: DMala]
#307697 - 04/23/13 06:57 AM

Then again, it held up longer than expected before the "America Sucks" posts showed up.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 7847