RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Livable areas of the US
#359067 - 09/28/16 11:13 PM Attachment: countymaprb1024.png 272 KB (0 downloads)

Most of the blue on the boarders/coasts are livable. The rest is a shithole.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

grog
Reged: 09/06/11
Send PM

Re: Livable areas of the US new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359072 - 09/29/16 01:39 AM

where are u, in red or blue area?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Livable areas of the US new [Re: grog]
#359076 - 09/29/16 03:20 AM

I feel betrayed by what Trump unearthed but maybe it's my own fault for being too naive in the first place.

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

- new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359080 - 09/29/16 04:11 AM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Livable areas of the US new [Re: Robbbert]
#359081 - 09/29/16 04:19 AM

A place where a significant period of time could pass and you would think to yourself this was a great place to spend some years and a place where you don't have to live around alt-right Trump supporters, physically. I'm heading into a house in the woods soon in a blue county near the coast to live mostly in my own head.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Hehn hehn hehn hehn - dude, yer just trippin out. (nt) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359123 - 09/29/16 08:33 PM

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Hehn hehn hehn hehn - dude, yer just trippin out. (nt) new [Re: Traso]
#359126 - 09/29/16 09:40 PM

The people who are trippin are the millions who go to Trump rallies screaming about how they love guns and Jesus and are so racist they still don't think Obama was born in the US. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and my version of the American dream is literally simply to get the fuck away from them and the media and live in the woods. And I'm doing it.

grog
Reged: 09/06/11
Send PM

Re: Hehn hehn hehn hehn - dude, yer just trippin out. (nt) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359136 - 09/30/16 03:15 AM

or u could just from now on, avoid the news media, which is easy to do.

no more looking at news websites, no more watching news on tv. dont glance at newspaper covers, and forget politics.

im in the uk and got really into politics around brexit time. unfortunately i also noticed around that time, i was feeling depressed, anxious, fearful, miserable and perhaps worst of all, angry.

we were all much happier as kids. pretty easy to see why. i used to think my parents were knobheads for watching the miserable news all the time. so i would head off to my room and play my commodore 64. happiest days of my life.

head on back to the arcades smit, where we all belong

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Hehn hehn hehn hehn - dude, yer just trippin out. (nt) new [Re: grog]
#359145 - 09/30/16 04:47 PM

As I've said before, I did that most of my life. Rather I should say more clearly: we were *able* to do that all of our lives until now and not that much was on the line. And after the election I'm going to try going back to it, some form of it, because there will be no more vote. But right now more is on the line with this election and the state of the country having gone to shit overall because of Trump, way more so than any other year of our lifetime (unless you are considerably older than I am). You can't dunk your head in the sand when Trump might win the White House. It would be idiocy. He might literally ruin most of the whole world. Anyone arguing with that is absolutely unequivocally behaving like an idiot.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

I watched the news at times as a kid.... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359289 - 10/03/16 07:05 PM

And 20/20 and Nightline, I liked those. Hugh Downs is a cool dude; he's always been for dope, too. Didn't know that till recently, looking up his Wiki page.

The propaganda of the time was enough to cause me to have dreams of nuclear events. World War III (Kathy Lee Crosby and Rock Hudson) had some effect I'm sure, as well as The Day After.

Smitt: thing is, if no one voted, then no one would be elected. We need a 'Brewster's Millions' event - ahm, one where people do what they're told to do.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I watched the news at times as a kid.... new [Re: Traso]
#359290 - 10/03/16 07:10 PM

What is the point of bringing up scenario that can't ever happen. You're wasting both of our time.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4099