RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Grab a cunt for Trump
#359507 - 10/08/16 04:53 AM Attachment: FB_IMG_1475884610145.jpg 27 KB (0 downloads)

We're lucky he is this shitty. If he was slightly less shitty he would have a chance at winning since our country is so goddamn stupid it has to switch between parties every 8 years.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: Grab a cunt for Trump new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359508 - 10/08/16 06:05 AM Attachment: dontgrab.jpg 34 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

krick
Get Fuzzy
Send PM

Also... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359509 - 10/08/16 06:10 AM Attachment: gop.png 107 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

krick
Get Fuzzy
Send PM

one more... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359510 - 10/08/16 06:13 AM Attachment: grabhat.jpg 24 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

#359517 - 10/08/16 03:17 PM

> We're lucky he is this shitty. If he was slightly less shitty he would have a chance
> at winning since our country is so goddamn stupid it has to switch between parties
> every 8 years.

What I don't get is why so many people seem to be rallying behind Trump given that practically every other thing he says is a bold-faced lie.

I've actually asked some right-leaning acquaintances about this, and the answers ultimately seem to boil down to "something something Politifact is run by 'The Jews' or something", which really doesn't lend any particular credibility to the alternatives.

When you really get down to it, this election is a race between a criminal, a serial liar, and a guy who can't name a single leader in a foreign country. That's fucking terrifying.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Grab a cunt for Trump new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#359518 - 10/08/16 04:00 PM

> > We're lucky he is this shitty. If he was slightly less shitty he would have a
> chance
> > at winning since our country is so goddamn stupid it has to switch between parties
> > every 8 years.
>
> What I don't get is why so many people seem to be rallying behind Trump given that
> practically every other thing he says is a bold-faced lie.

I don't see anyone rallying behind him other than the breitbart and drudge deplorables and they should all be executed.

Edit: Oh wait you mean Republican politicians. Yeah they deserve to die. I'm not exaggerating there. I really wish they would as a party all drop dead. I wish polling stations were rigged where when anyone votes Republican it electrocutes them to death.

> I've actually asked some right-leaning acquaintances about this, and the answers
> ultimately seem to boil down to "something something Politifact is run by 'The Jews'
> or something", which really doesn't lend any particular credibility to the
> alternatives.

I've never met a single person who is racist against Jews. Trump really brought the shit out of the woodwork.

> When you really get down to it, this election is a race between a criminal, a serial
> liar, and a guy who can't name a single leader in a foreign country. That's fucking
> terrifying.

Johnson should be flattered that someone still thinks he has, hell ever had a chance.

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

#359519 - 10/08/16 04:56 PM

> When you really get down to it, this election is a race between a criminal, a serial
> liar, and a guy who can't name a single leader in a foreign country. That's fucking
> terrifying.

From an outside perspective this really is the part that I find shocking.

The two real candidates, for one of the most important jobs on the planet, are both people by all reasonable measures should have no friends, nobody who trusts them at all, nobody who sees them as being suitable to hold any position of power, and should have been kicked to the curb and be living homeless for all the humanity they have.

I guess it only shows that wherever you are, on whatever scale, shit really does always rise to the top.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Send PM

#359521 - 10/08/16 08:16 PM

> I don't see anyone rallying behind him other than the breitbart and drudge
> deplorables and they should all be executed.
>
> Edit: Oh wait you mean Republican politicians. Yeah they deserve to die. I'm not
> exaggerating there. I really wish they would as a party all drop dead. I wish polling
> stations were rigged where when anyone votes Republican it electrocutes them to
> death.

Don't you think that the people voting for Trump feel exactly the same way about you? This is something I really can't stand, when someone just wants to damn everyone of a given political leaning. I personally disagree with just about everything that the Republican party currently stands for, but it's important that we realize that the people voting for them are still human beings, still people with brains, and still, to some extent, able to be reasonable.

If someone votes Republican, I don't want to condemn them, I want to know why - what led them to this decision? What would make an otherwise hard-working person vote for a party that implicitly claims to support them while does everything it can to further screw them in order to funnel a few more dollars into politicians' pockets? This isn't to say that candidates for the democratic party behave any differently. They do, and it's just as disgusting when they do it as when Republican politicians do it. Some people would of course say that that's a reason to vote for a third party, but that just seems like a move out of desperation, and by all accounts Johnson would be an absolutely inept leader, but hey, "hurr durr he gonna legalize teh weed". Please.

> I've never met a single person who is racist against Jews. Trump really brought the
> shit out of the woodwork.

To be honest, that's one of the things I'm grateful for. Trump being a candidate has emboldened racist, sexist, and other prejudiced people to feel comfortable shouting their degenerate views from the proverbial rooftops. And I support that. I would much rather someone be upfront about his or her reprehensible views, so I can decide whether or not to do business or have any relationship whatsoever with the person. I'm far more concerned about the people who quietly keep their racism hidden, and will only admit it when they feel they're among friends.

> > When you really get down to it, this election is a race between a criminal, a
> serial
> > liar, and a guy who can't name a single leader in a foreign country. That's fucking
> > terrifying.
>
> Johnson should be flattered that someone still thinks he has, hell ever had a chance.

I don't recall ever saying that he has or has had a chance. To be perfectly honest, I only mentioned him because some of the smug libertarian fuckers on this very forum would dogpile me over not mentioning him if I didn't.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#359522 - 10/08/16 08:47 PM

> > I don't see anyone rallying behind him other than the breitbart and drudge
> > deplorables and they should all be executed.
> >
> > Edit: Oh wait you mean Republican politicians. Yeah they deserve to die. I'm not
> > exaggerating there. I really wish they would as a party all drop dead. I wish
> polling
> > stations were rigged where when anyone votes Republican it electrocutes them to
> > death.
>
> Don't you think that the people voting for Trump feel exactly the same way about you?
> This is something I really can't stand, when someone just wants to damn everyone of a
> given political leaning. I personally disagree with just about everything that the
> Republican party currently stands for, but it's important that we realize that the
> people voting for them are still human beings, still people with brains, and still,
> to some extent, able to be reasonable.

Well let me start by saying 2 years ago and before I would have never typed that in a million years. It is what Trump has created that is why I said it. Whether it was there in these people in the first place and he brought it to the surface or whether he somehow created it or something inbetween I don't know, but what I know for sure is I definitely want it all out of the gene pool. Anyone who still can support him for president after he made fun of a retarded guy and talks about going around force fingering girls and everything else needs to be wiped out of the gene pool. And yes I know they hate me back. That is what I've been talking about for months here, the social damage he has done, is like nothing I've ever seen or thought possible.

>
> If someone votes Republican, I don't want to condemn them, I want to know why - what
> led them to this decision? What would make an otherwise hard-working person vote for
> a party that implicitly claims to support them while does everything it can to
> further screw them in order to funnel a few more dollars into politicians' pockets?
> This isn't to say that candidates for the democratic party behave any differently.
> They do, and it's just as disgusting when they do it as when Republican politicians
> do it. Some people would of course say that that's a reason to vote for a third
> party, but that just seems like a move out of desperation, and by all accounts
> Johnson would be an absolutely inept leader, but hey, "hurr durr he gonna legalize
> teh weed". Please.

Hillary isn't as bad as Trump by any stretch of the imagination but if we were still looking at a Bernie vs. Hillary I'd be 100% against her. It's not that I'm with her it's that she is the only way to block him and she isn't nearly as bad. She's about par for a politician, she just has all her garbage on the table instead of hidden in a landfill. Trump is Satan.

>
> > I've never met a single person who is racist against Jews. Trump really brought the
> > shit out of the woodwork.
>
> To be honest, that's one of the things I'm grateful for. Trump being a candidate has
> emboldened racist, sexist, and other prejudiced people to feel comfortable shouting
> their degenerate views from the proverbial rooftops. And I support that.

In a few small shortsighted way I do too. And I could argue that though he has fucked US society to the shithouse, after he loses he will have damaged the GOP so bad they might not survive at all. Like I said during the conventions, it's like he is a democrat that tricked the republicans into their own demise.

> I would much
> rather someone be upfront about his or her reprehensible views, so I can decide
> whether or not to do business or have any relationship whatsoever with the person.
> I'm far more concerned about the people who quietly keep their racism hidden, and
> will only admit it when they feel they're among friends.

I wouldn't say that is always the case. Say you're at a bar. Do you really want to see that? Maybe if they would all shut the fuck up and just wear Trump shirts every day for the rest of their lives, then you would have a point. Certainly ugliness being invisible can benefit society though.

>
> > > When you really get down to it, this election is a race between a criminal, a
> > serial
> > > liar, and a guy who can't name a single leader in a foreign country. That's
> fucking
> > > terrifying.
> >
> > Johnson should be flattered that someone still thinks he has, hell ever had a
> chance.
>
> I don't recall ever saying that he has or has had a chance. To be perfectly honest, I
> only mentioned him because some of the smug libertarian fuckers on this very forum
> would dogpile me over not mentioning him if I didn't.

Well you mentioned it getting down to 3 people so.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Send PM

#359529 - 10/08/16 10:02 PM

> > > I don't see anyone rallying behind him other than the breitbart and drudge
> > > deplorables and they should all be executed.
> > >
> > > Edit: Oh wait you mean Republican politicians. Yeah they deserve to die. I'm not
> > > exaggerating there. I really wish they would as a party all drop dead. I wish
> > polling
> > > stations were rigged where when anyone votes Republican it electrocutes them to
> > > death.
> >
> > Don't you think that the people voting for Trump feel exactly the same way about
> you?
> > This is something I really can't stand, when someone just wants to damn everyone of
> a
> > given political leaning. I personally disagree with just about everything that the
> > Republican party currently stands for, but it's important that we realize that the
> > people voting for them are still human beings, still people with brains, and still,
> > to some extent, able to be reasonable.
>
>
> Well let me start by saying 2 years ago and before I would have never typed that in a
> million years. It is what Trump has created that is why I said it. Whether it was
> there in these people in the first place and he brought it to the surface or whether
> he somehow created it or something inbetween I don't know, but what I know for sure
> is I definitely want it all out of the gene pool. Anyone who still can support him
> for president after he made fun of a retarded guy and talks about going around force
> fingering girls and everything else needs to be wiped out of the gene pool. And yes I
> know they hate me back. That is what I've been talking about for months here, the
> social damage he has done, is like nothing I've ever seen or thought possible.

Okay, so what are you going to do? Are you, personally, Smit, going to take up arms and rise up against the people peddling this bullshit? If not, then you're no better than the rest of us who are sitting and watching from the sidelines.

> Hillary isn't as bad as Trump by any stretch of the imagination but if we were still
> looking at a Bernie vs. Hillary I'd be 100% against her. It's not that I'm with her
> it's that she is the only way to block him and she isn't nearly as bad. She's about
> par for a politician, she just has all her garbage on the table instead of hidden in
> a landfill. Trump is Satan.

Yeah but we're not looking at Bernie versus Hillary, we're looking at Hillary versus Trump. I think it's fucking stupid for people to get hung up considering coulda-woulda-shoulda situations in order to not have to account for the situation we actually have.

> In a few small shortsighted way I do too. And I could argue that though he has fucked
> US society to the shithouse, after he loses he will have damaged the GOP so bad they
> might not survive at all. Like I said during the conventions, it's like he is a
> democrat that tricked the republicans into their own demise.
>
> I wouldn't say that is always the case. Say you're at a bar. Do you really want to
> see that? Maybe if they would all shut the fuck up and just wear Trump shirts every
> day for the rest of their lives, then you would have a point. Certainly ugliness
> being invisible can benefit society though.

Okay, so let's say that Trump wins. What makes your reaction to that person wearing a Trump shirt any different from your current reaction to someone wearing a Romney shirt? I'm not denying that the ugliness being invisible can benefit society, I'm just denying that it is an appropriate long-term solution. Ultimately the sexist and racist people of the USA should have to answer, and vocally, for their sins.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#359530 - 10/08/16 10:21 PM

> > > > I don't see anyone rallying behind him other than the breitbart and drudge
> > > > deplorables and they should all be executed.
> > > >
> > > > Edit: Oh wait you mean Republican politicians. Yeah they deserve to die. I'm
> not
> > > > exaggerating there. I really wish they would as a party all drop dead. I wish
> > > polling
> > > > stations were rigged where when anyone votes Republican it electrocutes them to
> > > > death.
> > >
> > > Don't you think that the people voting for Trump feel exactly the same way about
> > you?
> > > This is something I really can't stand, when someone just wants to damn everyone
> of
> > a
> > > given political leaning. I personally disagree with just about everything that
> the
> > > Republican party currently stands for, but it's important that we realize that
> the
> > > people voting for them are still human beings, still people with brains, and
> still,
> > > to some extent, able to be reasonable.
> >
> >
> > Well let me start by saying 2 years ago and before I would have never typed that in
> a
> > million years. It is what Trump has created that is why I said it. Whether it was
> > there in these people in the first place and he brought it to the surface or
> whether
> > he somehow created it or something inbetween I don't know, but what I know for sure
> > is I definitely want it all out of the gene pool. Anyone who still can support him
> > for president after he made fun of a retarded guy and talks about going around
> force
> > fingering girls and everything else needs to be wiped out of the gene pool. And yes
> I
> > know they hate me back. That is what I've been talking about for months here, the
> > social damage he has done, is like nothing I've ever seen or thought possible.
>
> Okay, so what are you going to do?

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sho...part=1&vc=1

> Are you, personally, Smit, going to take up arms
> and rise up against the people peddling this bullshit? If not, then you're no better
> than the rest of us who are sitting and watching from the sidelines.

Firstly I never said I was better than anyone else on the sidelines that is anti-Trump. Secondly I'm going to be joining Bernie's new party but as far as being some sort of soldier activist for it for the rest of my life, I highly doubt that.

> > Hillary isn't as bad as Trump by any stretch of the imagination but if we were
> still
> > looking at a Bernie vs. Hillary I'd be 100% against her. It's not that I'm with her
> > it's that she is the only way to block him and she isn't nearly as bad. She's about
> > par for a politician, she just has all her garbage on the table instead of hidden
> in
> > a landfill. Trump is Satan.
>
> Yeah but we're not looking at Bernie versus Hillary, we're looking at Hillary versus
> Trump. I think it's fucking stupid for people to get hung up considering
> coulda-woulda-shoulda situations in order to not have to account for the situation we
> actually have.

What I said was said simply to try to show I am anti-Hillary but she is by far the lesser potential problem.

>
> > In a few small shortsighted way I do too. And I could argue that though he has
> fucked
> > US society to the shithouse, after he loses he will have damaged the GOP so bad
> they
> > might not survive at all. Like I said during the conventions, it's like he is a
> > democrat that tricked the republicans into their own demise.
> >
> > I wouldn't say that is always the case. Say you're at a bar. Do you really want to
> > see that? Maybe if they would all shut the fuck up and just wear Trump shirts every
> > day for the rest of their lives, then you would have a point. Certainly ugliness
> > being invisible can benefit society though.
>
> Okay, so let's say that Trump wins. What makes your reaction to that person wearing a
> Trump shirt any different from your current reaction to someone wearing a Romney
> shirt? I'm not denying that the ugliness being invisible can benefit society, I'm
> just denying that it is an appropriate long-term solution. Ultimately the sexist and
> racist people of the USA should have to answer, and vocally, for their sins.

I'm not going to spend an hour on why Trump is worse than Romney, sorry. I've been complaining about Trump's campaign here for months, go read it if you care about my views that much.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Send PM

#359535 - 10/08/16 11:27 PM

> I'm not going to spend an hour on why Trump is worse than Romney, sorry. I've been
> complaining about Trump's campaign here for months, go read it if you care about my
> views that much.

Look, no offense, but what good are those complaints going to do? If people want to really combat Trump, they'll face up to the actions that are necessary to actually bring the country somewhere close to the center. Meanwhile, I'm going to be sitting here in Sweden sipping Courvoisier and feeling bad for the people who actually have something to lose from this election. Countless people have said "America, love it or leave it," and I personally have chosen to leave it. What now?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#359536 - 10/08/16 11:35 PM

> > I'm not going to spend an hour on why Trump is worse than Romney, sorry. I've been
> > complaining about Trump's campaign here for months, go read it if you care about my
> > views that much.
>
> Look, no offense, but what good are those complaints going to do? If people want to
> really combat Trump, they'll face up to the actions that are necessary to actually
> bring the country somewhere close to the center.

Complaining in general lets people rant and get a portion of the anger out instead of letting it bottle up. The reason people are complaining now is because there is a vote. Voting and protesting is all most people have. Not everyone can make a new party that has a chance to get off the ground, they would just get laughed out of the room. But as for this election cycle, Trump has no chance anymore. I'm no longer worried after yesterday for the next 4 years.

> Meanwhile, I'm going to be sitting
> here in Sweden sipping Courvoisier and feeling bad for the people who actually have
> something to lose from this election. Countless people have said "America, love it or
> leave it," and I personally have chosen to leave it. What now?

Well I just showed you another option, but anyway, I'm pretty sure you left because your career carried you out and not having to put up with 2016 America was a nice side effect.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#359544 - 10/09/16 03:19 AM

> But as for this election cycle, Trump has no chance anymore. I'm no longer
> worried after yesterday for the next 4 years.

Well, those that label themselves 'Republican' are still going to vote, and they'll be damned if they're going to be voting for Hillary (I assume). So.... I still can't see what happened as being that negative. If anything, I'm sure they'll still vote for him, just more begrudgingly (especially if they label themselves as 'Christian').

My point is, as of right now, there isn't any other candidate they'd be willing to write in, or who could 'up&come' so quickly between now and election day. No pun intended, but their only card is their.... *sigh* Trump card.

Eta: Either that, or they won't vote at all. Hmmm... You might be right.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (10/09/16 03:20 AM)

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Grab a cunt for Trump new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#359546 - 10/09/16 03:25 AM

If what you're saying is true about 100% of republicans then the situation is worse than I imagined and I imagined hell on earth. It is so sad, people will vote for anyone in their party even if they kill and rape and anything. Like I said, those people deserve to die and be gone from the gene pool.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Ya all need ta read some late 90s/early 00s Bruce Sterling...... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359552 - 10/09/16 05:36 AM

> If what you're saying is true about 100% of republicans then the situation is worse than I imagined and I imagined hell on earth. It is so sad, people will vote for anyone in their party even if they kill and rape and anything.

Human nature is to huddle.

@Moog: dogpile? You can be my Hucklebe-rrae!

And Tomu will get a second-hand (hah hah hah hah) treatment.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

#359555 - 10/09/16 06:12 AM

> What I don't get is why so many people seem to be rallying behind Trump given that
> practically every other thing he says is a bold-faced lie.

My dear Moogly, it's really very simple.

Many Gringos are, quite simply, borderline mentally disabled and will believe anything a person who has been on TV says.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

McCain endorsing Killary..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359559 - 10/09/16 08:15 AM

> If what you're saying is true about 100% of republicans then the situation is worse
> than I imagined and I imagined hell on earth. It is so sad, people will vote for
> anyone in their party even if they kill and rape and anything. Like I said, those
> people deserve to die and be gone from the gene pool.

I wonder who threatened him or the well being of his loved ones?

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Grab a cunt for Trump new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#359561 - 10/09/16 11:05 AM

> If anything, I'm sure they'll still vote
> for him, just more begrudgingly (especially if they label themselves as 'Christian').

https://www.yahoo.com/news/evangelical-leaders-stick-trump-focus-defeating-clinton-200942769.html

Quote:

"Naturally I’m disappointed," said Steve Scheffler, head of the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition. "But, you know, the Bible tells me that we are all sinners saved by grace and I don't think there's probably a person alive that I know of that hasn’t made some mistakes in the past."

Quote:

“Evangelicals are not going to vote for Hillary,” said religious political activist David Lane. “But this could cause them to stay home. This could be a big deal. Things like this matter.”

LEVEL-4

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Grab a cunt for Trump new [Re: Foxhack]
#359580 - 10/10/16 08:56 PM

> Many Gringos are, quite simply, borderline mentally disabled and will believe anything a person who has been on TV says.

But - is that because they grew up watching TELE-MUN-DOOOOOOO all day or what?

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

Re: Grab a cunt for Trump new [Re: Traso]
#359584 - 10/10/16 09:01 PM

> > Many Gringos are, quite simply, borderline mentally disabled and will believe
> anything a person who has been on TV says.
>
>
> But - is that because they grew up watching TELE-MUN-DOOOOOOO all day or what?

If the Mexican TV shows they have are any indication, yep.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Grab a cunt for Trump new [Re: Foxhack]
#359632 - 10/13/16 09:01 PM

> > > Many Gringos are, quite simply, borderline mentally disabled and will believe
> > anything a person who has been on TV says.
> >
> >
> > But - is that because they grew up watching TELE-MUN-DOOOOOOO all day or what?
>
> If the Mexican TV shows they have are any indication, yep.

Actually, I was being dumb there. You were talkin about anglos, and my distaste meter was set off by the spanish word gringos, and I immediately thought of julios. Ooops.

At least I'm open and all about my prejudices and fallibilities.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4048