RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

America just voted a racist for president and this guy is surprised he got booted from a plane
#361543 - 12/21/16 05:13 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/youtube-star-kicked-off-flight-for-speaking-arabic/

No shit you got kicked off, and that dumbass hat didn't help your cause. Welcome to the new world. Muslims are second class citizens if that.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

This has nothing to do with Trump... Has more to do with 9/11 [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361546 - 12/21/16 08:16 PM

LF

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Get real, it definitely has "something" to do with Trump (nt) new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361547 - 12/21/16 08:22 PM

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: America just voted a racist for president and this guy is surprised he got booted from a plane new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361567 - 12/22/16 05:12 AM

> http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/youtube-star-kicked-off-flight-for-speaking-arabic/
>
> No shit you got kicked off, and that dumbass hat didn't help your cause. Welcome to
> the new world. Muslims are second class citizens if that.

No defending anyone, but there is always two sides to s story.. might want to watch this:

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: America just voted a racist for president and this guy is surprised he got booted from a plane new [Re: Tafoid]
#361568 - 12/22/16 05:18 AM

But I'm not standing up for the guy, I'm calling him a moron!

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Guy verbally harasses Ivanka and is surprised he got booted from a plane new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361594 - 12/22/16 08:13 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-flight/

Sure he expressed his opinion, but not in a civilized manner.

He was put on another flight, and hopefully had a chance to change his diapers.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Guy verbally harasses Ivanka and is surprised he got booted from a plane new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361596 - 12/22/16 09:12 PM

Yeah the way you have to behave on an airplane is unique. Everybody should know that. You can't even say certain words like bomb or terrorist.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

All muslims are guilty - like those folks who didn't do anything about that lady's murder in New York in the 60s were guilty.. new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361697 - 12/24/16 05:12 AM

GUILTY

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: All muslims are guilty - like those folks who didn't do anything about that lady's murder in New York in the 60s were guilty.. new [Re: Traso]
#361706 - 12/24/16 03:00 PM

I'm not sticking up for the Muslim religion, clearly it's the worst but what you're saying factually isn't correct. We have Muslims in our armed forces fighting and dying fighting ISIS.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

So, not very? new [Re: Traso]
#361723 - 12/24/16 11:17 PM

> GUILTY

Because you're clearly trying to draw a comparison to the Kitty Genovese case.

Which occurred at roughly 2:30AM, when pretty much everyone was already asleep.

In an area close to a few bars, where commotions due to rowdy patrons were common.

In a neighborhood where the street lights were out, so nobody in the neighboring apartments could actually see down to street level.

Yep, so guilty. You complete and utter fuckwit.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: All muslims are guilty - like those folks who didn't do anything about that lady's murder in New York in the 60s were guilty.. new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361883 - 12/28/16 03:10 AM

> I'm not sticking up for the Muslim religion, clearly it's the worst but what you're saying factually isn't correct. We have Muslims in our armed forces fighting and dying fighting ISIS.

Given. A vast, vast minority. Though you might expect them to, like japanese-americans did similarly; whether they wanted to, it was good practice if they wanted to stay here and all.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: So, not very? new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#361884 - 12/28/16 03:14 AM

> > GUILTY
>
> Because you're clearly trying to draw a comparison to the Kitty Genovese case.
>
> Which occurred at roughly 2:30AM, when pretty much everyone was already asleep.
>
> In an area close to a few bars, where commotions due to rowdy patrons were common.
>
> In a neighborhood where the street lights were out, so nobody in the neighboring
> apartments could actually see down to street level.
>
> Yep, so guilty. You complete and utter fuckwit.

From what I recall, many people at least woke up and were just staring out their windows at the place the screaming came from - not men fighting, but a lone woman screaming. And they thought someone else might call or something....

At least that's how my female Psychology class teacher explained it. Maybe just because she was female, she embellished.....or even fabricated.

In any instance, it helps to ask what source one is discussing from. But that's okay. You feel entitled.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3156