Lady Gaga doing halftime show on Fox and unable to talk about Trump
#363177 - 02/03/17 11:17 PM

I bet their head explodes

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

Re: Lady Gaga doing halftime show on Fox and unable to talk about Trump new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363182 - 02/04/17 12:37 AM

> I bet their head explodes

She could always come out as an orange cheeto in a nazi uniform.

But she wouldn't be talking about Trump. If he gets offended, that's his problem.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Lady Gaga doing halftime show on Fox and unable to talk about Trump new [Re: Foxhack]
#363183 - 02/04/17 12:41 AM

She'd like nothing more than to offend him and couldn't care less about incurring his wrath or whatever. The issue is the NFL put it in her contract that she isn't allowed to bring up Trump. But I don't know what they could do to her because performers don't get paid for Super Bowls, they just do it for the fame or whatever. I don't think she will be able to stop herself. Current bets are she'll do something like "love beats hate", something indirect but I think that would be a total pussy move. You can't beat an extreme right with a moderate left, the right will just keep stomping.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Lady Gaga doing halftime show on Fox and unable to talk about Trump new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363201 - 02/04/17 04:37 PM

> You can't beat an extreme right with a moderate left, the right will just keep
> stomping.

Lady Gaga... Moderate Left?

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Lady Gaga doing halftime show on Fox and unable to talk about Trump new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#363202 - 02/04/17 04:42 PM

No that's not what I meant. I know she's off the liberal diving board. What I'm saying is after the contract stating she can't talk about trump, the options that leaves her with are halfass moderate left "love beats hate" or whatever, and that would be moderate and lame and useless in fighting what is the most right wing thing I've ever seen in my life.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3151