The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Barron, 11, sees dumbass Kathy pic and thinks it's real
#366529 - 06/04/17 03:05 AM

Feelin pretty good about my retard call. Hi Tom.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

& only 4 days after the fact. Those liberal head gears just grinding away... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366530 - 06/04/17 03:49 AM

> Feelin pretty good about my retarded call. Hi Tom.

Yeah, sounds about right.

But seriously. I would kind of doubt it. Probably just a ruse to make Kathy Griffin look bad.. er, well, even worse. Not that that makes it okay. Am I to believe Kathy gets a pass for this while a small child may or may not have (since there is no proof, only hearsay) temporarily reacted in a ("totally unexpected") way -doesn't?

Then we have Kathy saying Trump "bullied her".... And (as if) all of this backlash isn't of her own doing? Sounds like a game of who can be the last person to cry victim.

If we didn't catch it before (I know I didn't), there's also the little thing about Kathy saying she could "deliver a beatdown" on Barron back in 2016. We're being reminded of it due to her most recent fuck up. I wouldn't have thought much of it then (had I known about it) seeing that she is who she is. A "comedian".

Why even make this topic? I guess you gotta take your shots whenever you can. Hope it made you feel better.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: & only 4 days after the fact. Those liberal head gears just grinding away... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366531 - 06/04/17 03:59 AM

I just now saw something about Barron's reaction 5 seconds before I posted, not on mainstream news. If that makes me dumb by your standards then I guess I'll cry myself to sleep. If you think I need time to think about my replies here you don't know me as well as you should.

You are probably correct that it's bullshit to backtroll Kathy. I don't find her funny. The thing about this situation most striking to me is that somehow she saw the outcome in her head and it was funny? It's just not funny.

Funny that you put it on me as if I brought the subject up, when you are the one who told me about this dumb woman's flub here on this forum, that's how I found out. Definitely worth a second bring up because you made such a stinkbomb against me when I said months ago that I thought Barron was on the autism spectrum, and I'm not making fun of him at all, he is the last Trump I would "attack", but at 11 if he thought that pic was real he's beyond autism into full blown retard. Thanks.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#validated [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366533 - 06/04/17 04:08 AM

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Praise Jesus (nt) new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366534 - 06/04/17 04:12 AM

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Lib logic new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366536 - 06/04/17 04:50 AM

Trump mocks a reporter = bad.

So, Barron = free game.

Such utter faggotry.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Lib logic new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366537 - 06/04/17 04:59 AM

I'm not a lib, if that is what you are saying. I agree with libs more than republicans, that doesn't make me lib. And why can't you reply directly to me? Is it because you're a fucking retard?

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Lib logic new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366540 - 06/04/17 06:24 AM

> why can't you reply directly to me?

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#366541 - 06/04/17 06:28 AM

Father?

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#366542 - 06/04/17 06:32 AM

> Father?

lol, nah. Just playing off of you being upset because I didn't reply directly to you. It's not like you couldn't see the reply, or as if you had to jump through extra hoops to reply.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#366543 - 06/04/17 06:36 AM

But father it's rude when you don't reply direct because I don't get a reply in my inbox daddy. Now if you can just do the Carlton dance we'll be done here.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#366544 - 06/04/17 06:58 AM

Ah, I wasn't aware of that.

Quote:

Trump mocks a reporter = bad.

So, Barron = free game.

No denial here? The point was to point out the hypocrisy.

For the record, I never condoned what Trump did in regards to the handicapped reporter, I only tried to make sure some nuance was known. As for Barron Trump, there's no proof of him having any kind of mental defect, he's just a goofy/awkward (whatever term you want to use) kid. We ALL have done stupid or foolish things when we were kids. Even if he was admitted (by his parents) as having some mental/developmental disadvantage, would that justify making him a target of ridicule? Or would that only be an "excuse" because of whom his father is?

Just some stuff to think about. /done

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#366546 - 06/04/17 07:16 AM

You're missing every possible point, as if they are flying right over your head. If Trump was making fun of that reporter for a disability, then he is making fun of someone for something they can't help. I never did that. I never made fun of Barron. I said he appears to be either on the autism spectrum or worse but never in a way making fun of him. If I'm making fun of anything it's Donnie Tinahands covering it up because his ego can't handle it.

For the millionth time I'm not making fun of Barron. Honestly, he is the last (the only) Trump that I would not make fun of. The rest of them are all shit, all except for him. You misunderstood. Just because I said he appears to be autistic or have the shine in his eyes, I'm honestly NOT trying to make fun of him. I'm just pointing it out the same way I would for anyone else on the planet who has this sort of disability. The last thing I'd do is shit on people like this for fun. I want to help people like this but I also want to be able to talk openly on my frigging forum. You took it the wrong way, that's your problem. I don't think he did anything kid-foolish. I think he literally has a disability and I'm not trying to make fun of it.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Kathy.... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366564 - 06/05/17 08:03 AM Attachment: palinkid.jpg 26 KB (0 downloads)

Since this was so closely related...

From what I've heard, I guess she (Kathy) has a grandkid with downs...

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

LEVEL-4

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Barron, 11, sees dumbass Kathy pic and thinks it's real new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366567 - 06/05/17 11:16 AM Attachment: traumatic.jpg 43 KB (0 downloads)

If you did an actual scientific poll of Americans, I think I know what would get the plurality.

Idiots
Donald Trump is an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was wrong.
Donald Trump is not an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was wrong.
Donald Trump is an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was right.
Donald Trump is not an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was right.

View the results for this poll

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Barron, 11, sees dumbass Kathy pic and thinks it's real new [Re: Gor]
#366598 - 06/06/17 09:03 AM

Donald Trump is an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was stupid and not remotely funny (the outcome was somehow funny in her head before making it?) and you have to be even dumber than Donnie Tinahands to threaten a president's life. Durrrr what's the secret service durrrr.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#366624 - 06/07/17 07:20 AM

> If you did an actual scientific poll of Americans, I think I know what would get the
> plurality.
>
> Idiots
> Donald Trump is an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was wrong.
> Donald Trump is not an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was wrong.
> Donald Trump is an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was right.
> Donald Trump is not an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was right.

Well, being a multi-million(?) dollar business man... uhm... Sure, he's an idiot.

More like - Barron's reaction (if there really was one) was only temporary, and got over it. I'm sure Barron didn't need his da-da to hold and coddle him.... And even if he did need that.... What? It's as if Melania doesn't exist all the sudden?

ETA: I did make a poll myself, but just figured it would get trolled with all YES votes.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Barron, 11, sees dumbass Kathy pic and thinks it's real new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366628 - 06/07/17 02:29 PM Attachment: takethat.jpg 77 KB (1 downloads)

> > If you did an actual scientific poll of Americans, I think I know what would get
> the
> > plurality.
> >
> > Idiots
> > Donald Trump is an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was wrong.
> > Donald Trump is not an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was wrong.
> > Donald Trump is an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was right.
> > Donald Trump is not an idiot and what Kathy Griffin did was right.
>
>
> Well, being a multi-million(?) dollar business man... uhm... Sure, he's an idiot.
>
>
> More like - Barron's reaction (if there really was one) was only temporary, and got
> over it. I'm sure Barron didn't need his da-da to hold and coddle him.... And even if
> he did need that.... What? It's as if Melania doesn't exist all the sudden?
>
>
> ETA: I did make a poll myself, but just figured it would get trolled with all YES
> votes.

"Idiot" was actually the most popular response given to the Quinnipiac poll question from last month, “What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump?” The top 10 responses were:
1. idiot, 39 times
2. incompetent, 31 times
3. liar, 30 times
4. leader, 25 times
5. unqualified, 25 times
6. president, 22 times
7. strong, 21 times
8. businessman, 18 times
9. ignorant, 16 times
10. egotistical, 15 times

I realize and accept that any response that isn't "leader", "president", "strong", or "businessman" is #FAKENEWS crafted by the lying MSM, but I did ask 3 people that question and 2 of them responded with "idiot" first. Anyways, with the 10 of millions of dollars he got from his Dad, he'd have to be more than an idiot to not be a multi-millionaire/possible billionaire at this point, though market watchers insist he would have done a lot better just sticking that money in an index fund. I will admit though, "How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business" doesn't make him sound like an idiot, more like an asshole.

Anyways, I know you had a choice from everything on the limited menu offered to us and you selected the turd sandwich for yourself. Now, for your own sanity probably, you have to convince yourself and others that turd sandwiches are not only delicious, but the greatest thing ever. One day though, you are going to come to the realization that you're just eating shit.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#366633 - 06/07/17 06:52 PM

I believe Tom actually did not vote for Trump. He does read every bullshit right wing lie site on the planet and does appear to be influenced by them but you can't put a Trump vote on his resume as far as I know.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Barron, 11, sees dumbass Kathy pic and thinks it's real new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366635 - 06/07/17 07:53 PM

> I believe Tom actually did not vote for Trump. He does read every bullshit right wing
> lie site on the planet and does appear to be influenced by them but you can't put a
> Trump vote on his resume as far as I know.

If that's the case, sorry Tom, I didn't mean to insult you by insinuating you voted for him.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#366639 - 06/08/17 01:05 AM

> > I believe Tom actually did not vote for Trump. He does read every bullshit right
> wing
> > lie site on the planet and does appear to be influenced by them

I don't really read any sites. I do follow Alex Jones (admittedly ) and Ben Shapiro on FB. As well as a few other anti-liberal / pro-Trump pages that mostly post Anti-SJW memes (for the lulz).

Actually, the only things I "take in" that are politically themed/related are from YouTube. Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery, Styxhexxenhammer666, and Jordan B Peterson. I will also occasionally catch a few videos from Andywarski, and Vernaculis.

> > but you can't put a
> > Trump vote on his resume as far as I know.
>
> If that's the case, sorry Tom, I didn't mean to insult you by insinuating you voted
> for him.

Smit is correct. I didn't vote for him... I didn't even bother voting. The area I live in -- I knew there was no way that Hillary would get it. Now, had I lived in California (just for the sake of example), then I definitely would've voted.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Barron, 11, sees dumbass Kathy pic and thinks it's real new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366640 - 06/08/17 01:08 AM

> > If that's the case, sorry Tom, I didn't mean to insult you by insinuating you voted
> > for him.

Voting for Hillary would be a far greater insult.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2606