The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

play Russian roulette with this food item?
#369434 - 09/05/17 02:33 AM

It's probably got a pinch or two of melanin....the toxic chemical that was in food products shipped from China including pet food products. This was the stuff that killed hundreds of consumers and animals about ten years ago.

-
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029553362

-

I agree with one of the posters in the thread.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029553362#post3

"If we had a nuclear holocaust, these things would probably be the only foodstuff to survive. Imagine having to eat this shit under those circumstances!"

If I had a choice for what to eat should things go seriously horrible, I would eat the new version of Hostess Twinkies which tastes horrible compared to the old Hostess Twinkies. The old Hostess and its products was/were ruined by SOB vulture capitalists that raided and destroyed the old Hostess corporation to make money only for themselves while ruining the lives of employees.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: play Russian roulette with this food item? new [Re: gregf]
#369509 - 09/07/17 11:52 AM

So, what are the ingredients? Or would they not list such a thing (melanin) for the sole purpose of making people sick or dead...?

Let's assume (worst case scenario) it would kill someone. Then who is this product being targeted towards? Republicans? Democrats that want to bite the head off of a candy effigy of Trump?

I don't see any democrats/liberals buying this. Republicans would be more likely to... Probably give it to their kids.

Which would mean the death of the children of Trump supporters. In this light, I'm sure everybody over at DUG would hope for this.

LEVEL-4

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: play Russian roulette with this food item? new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#369512 - 09/07/17 02:45 PM

>So, what are the ingredients? Or would they not list such a thing (melanin) for the sole
>purpose of making people sick or dead...?

After what had happened 10 years earlier, I doubt customers in N. America markets would want to purchase packaged food products (human or pet food) unless customer is from China and is familiar with a specific food product and feels it is safe for consumption.

>Let's assume (worst case scenario) it would kill someone. Then who is this product being
>targeted towards? Republicans? Democrats that want to bite the head off of a candy effigy
>of Trump? I don't see any democrats/liberals buying this. Republicans would be more
>likely to... Probably give it to their kids.

If anything, it is safer for everyone to avoid even buying it imo.

>Which would mean the death of the children of Trump supporters. In this light, I'm sure
>everybody over at DU would hope for this.

On the DU site there, (acronym not related to Dumping Union) they weed out anyone with those kinds of thoughts. If someone were serious with that type of thought they get notified by jury and either post is either hidden or deleted and maybe user gets banned....even if being sarcastic the post might get hidden by jury results. The MIR team does not mess around there.

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: play Russian roulette with this food item? new [Re: gregf]
#369667 - 09/13/17 01:52 PM

>

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: play Russian roulette with this food item? new [Re: Robbbert]
#369676 - 09/13/17 10:15 PM

>> The old Hostess and its products was/were ruined by SOB vulture capitalists
>> that raided and destroyed the old Hostess corporation to make money only for
>> themselves while ruining the lives of employees.

>Isn't that kind of thing the norm for the American corporate scene? Or am I grossly
mistaken?

Sadly it has been a normal thing these past 35 years in which hedge fund managers and vulture capitalists can get away with this stuff. Since Regan took office, a lot of the practices that used to be illegal in corporate raiding are now allowed since a lot of the regulations have been done away with. Hedge fund companies such as Baines Capitol were able to acquire many various companies by doing numerous actions that ruined companies they were taking over. See Mitt Romney and Baines Capitol for many of the past examples.

Another long ago, but useful (FDR implemented) Glass-Stegal act was to prevent banks from also getting into various financial services (stock investments etc) and was done away with in 1999. As Clinton left office in 2000, Phil Graham's legislation insertion of getting rid of Glass-Stegal had snuck into a final budget resolution. That was one of the causes that led to USA financial meltdown in 2008. A weaker version of Glass Stegal was put into legislation Dodd-Frank bill in 2009, but GOP has removed that as well or what is left of it.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2202