Pages: 1

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

trump asked WH cooks to copy McDonalds items
#370943 - 11/12/17 05:29 AM

The bodyguard had mentioned this before. Some of the sob's family members had to sneak McD's food items in to him on the WH property since the US security policy is to not have outside food items [without being inspected or approved first] being brought in for safety reasons. As already mentioned, the WH food is higher quality and yet the toddler wants to settle for eating garbage quality meat and potatoes. A dope and as NK government correctly describes him...."a dotard".

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029832750

-
trump asked WH cooks to copy McDonalds items

https://www.eater.com/2017/11/7/16618948/trump-mcdonalds-quarter-pounder-keith-schiller

It turns out that the White House kitchen was asked to replicate both the burger and a fried apple pie. Politico’s Annie Karni writes that staff attempts “couldn’t match the satisfaction” of the McDonald’s originals — perhaps because White House chefs work with higher-grade ingredients.
-

"What would a 5 year old if he were President? This!" <- spot on comment from the poster.

The thread https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029832750

does have some entertaining posts such as this example, but there are others.

-
1st post: i wonder what his favorite happy meal toy is...............

reply post: He keeps it in his pants....With special sauce.
-

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: trump asked WH cooks to copy McDonalds items new [Re: gregf]
#370944 - 11/12/17 07:38 AM

-

redk9258
Regular
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

#370960 - 11/12/17 09:23 PM

McDonald's hasn't has fried apple pies since the 80's. Damn were they good and fuckin' hot! Real fuckin' hot!

jonwil
Lurker
Reged: 10/06/03
Send PM

#370961 - 11/12/17 11:20 PM

If he really wants to replicate McDonalds food, he should give this guy a call:
https://topsecretrecipes.com/
That guy has created clone recipes for many of the famous McDonalds food items including the Big Mac (and its special sauce), the Fries, the Apple Pie (both the current baked form and the original fried form), the McRib, the Filet-o-Fish and the Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: trump asked WH cooks to copy McDonalds items new [Re: redk9258]
#370980 - 11/14/17 03:57 AM

>McDonald's hasn't has fried apple pies since the 80's. Damn were they good and fuckin' hot! Real fuckin' hot!

I preferred the hot fudge sundaes when they were first introduced, but they changed ice cream imo in late 1980s, and they weren't as tasty then. Shakes are okay, but I buy them at Dairy Queen instead. DQ is the tops, but I would prefer if Swensen's resurfaced back here in soCal region. Swensens was the place for ice cream imo. In the USA, only the San Francisco location is all that is left. Swensens was bought by a Canadian firm and there are locations in Canada and other places in the world. Ironic because Swensens was founded in northern California.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: trump asked WH cooks to copy McDonalds items new [Re: jonwil]
#370981 - 11/14/17 04:10 AM

>If he really wants to replicate McDonalds food, he should give this guy a call:
https://topsecretrecipes.com/

>That guy has created clone recipes for many of the famous McDonalds food items including
>the Big Mac (and its special sauce), the Fries, the Apple Pie (both the current baked form
>and the original fried form), the McRib, the Filet-o-Fish and the Quarter Pounder with
>Cheese.

True, but hard to do when actual food ingredients brought in to the White House is actually better quality than the food ingredients that is served at local McDonalds franchise. ;-)

No pink slime, used at some locations for meat filler and as a preservative, according to some news articles. Very unhealthy stuff and unsightly too from what I understand as it was described in articles.

If anything, the toddler-in-chief, should order an extremely well done sirloin steak and have the sirloin steak loaded with ketchup for his dining pleasure. His actual preference for steaks.....loaded with ketchup. This is healthier than McD's stuff, but if he wants to clog his veins and arteries to do himself in, no problem with him having all the McD's items he wants. His heart will show its appreciation and maybe spare us regular 99%'ers (USA citizens) any more future grief from him.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#370983 - 11/14/17 06:31 AM

> > If he really wants to replicate McDonalds food, he should give this guy a call:
> https://topsecretrecipes.com/
>
> > That guy has created clone recipes for many of the famous McDonalds food items
> including
> > the Big Mac (and its special sauce), the Fries, the Apple Pie (both the current
> baked form
> > and the original fried form), the McRib, the Filet-o-Fish and the Quarter Pounder
> with
> > Cheese.
>
> True, but hard to do when actual food ingredients brought in to the White House is
> actually better quality than the food ingredients that is served at local McDonalds
> franchise. ;-)
>
> No pink slime, used at some locations for meat filler and as a preservative,
> according to some news articles. Very unhealthy stuff and unsightly too from what I
> understand as it was described in articles.
>
> If anything, the toddler-in-chief, should order an extremely well done sirloin steak
> and have the sirloin steak loaded with ketchup for his dining pleasure. His actual
> preference for steaks.....loaded with ketchup. This is healthier than McD's stuff,
> but if he wants to clog his veins and arteries to do himself in, no problem with him
> having all the McD's items he wants. His heart will show its appreciation and maybe
> spare us regular 99%'ers (USA citizens) any more future grief from him.

I was thinking, of the very few times I'd eat at McDs, I'd usually feel icky afterwards, and then I'd recall why I hadn't eaten there in so long. But sometimes, for whatever reason, you just get a craving for 'em. So, if someone could make items that taste similar, but aren't as greasy or of low(er) quality, then why not make 'em if they can?

If he wanted actual McDs food, what's to stop him having one of the Secret Service guys or some WH intern make a trip through the drive-thru -incognito?

Or maybe wants the taste/flavor without it being so.... you know. McDs (e.g. unhealthy).

I don't see the problem with that. The guy is rich, I'm sure he can do stuff like this if he wants to.

Why did the thought of Bill Clinton and cheeseburgers suddenly come to mind?

LEVEL-4

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: trump asked WH cooks to copy McDonalds items new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370986 - 11/14/17 07:11 AM

>I was thinking, of the very few times I'd eat at McDs, I'd usually feel icky afterwards,
>and then I'd recall why I hadn't eaten there in so long. But sometimes, for whatever
>reason, you just get a craving for 'em.

Carls Jr. or Hardees is better hamburger imo if only having enough time to have fastfood instead of a restaurant meal.

>If he wanted actual McDs food, what's to stop him having one of the Secret Service guys or
>some WH intern make a trip through the drive-thru -incognito?

There is some food safety protocol on WH grounds iirc. Unsure why it seems to be loose in case a President leaves the premises such as Bill Clinton jogging and then on the way back to WH grounds decides to stop in at a McD location and order McD items. That was then in 1990s and he has changed his diet since his bypass operation years earlier.

>I don't see the problem with that. The guy is rich, I'm sure he can do stuff like this if
>he wants to.

If it comes out of his own budget, not from US citizens/taxpayers, maybe have his own temporary ongrounds personal franchise for himself for his own meals.

Just don't serve the meals as a official State Dinner main course meal for foreign guests/visitors. They already have their own in their own respective countries. (Europe/Asia/S. America etc)

Pix of New White House chef preparing for State Dinner

redk9258
Regular
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

#371005 - 11/16/17 04:29 AM

SNIP
> but I would prefer if Swensen's
> resurfaced back here in soCal region. Swensens was the place for ice cream imo. In
> the USA, only the San Francisco location is all that is left. Swensens was bought by
> a Canadian firm and there are locations in Canada and other places in the world.
> Ironic because Swensens was founded in northern California.

I remember Swensen's in the mall. I think it was originally Dipper Dan's. Then Swensen's. Then some other ice cream place. They were next door to Swiss Colony. Cheese and crackers. They also had liquor flavored candy. Slow Gin and Whiskey Sour were damn good. They didn't taste like liquor at all.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: trump asked WH cooks to copy McDonalds items new [Re: Robbbert]
#371010 - 11/16/17 12:57 PM

> At least they don't need to hire Ronald McDonald.. as they already have a clown.

True there.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1848