View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

sirscotty
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/28/04
Send PM

MultiPac in HB-Mame
#310891 - 06/28/13 04:02 AM

All the Pac-Man, Ms. Pac, Jr. PAc, Super Pac etc..... files from Mame work totally fine in HB Mame. However, Multi-Pac, even though it runs on normal Pac-Man hardware has a seperate driver for it for whatever reason. Is it possible to make adjustments to the Pac-Man artwork (lay file)?? so it works with the Multi_pac driver? Not sure if the driver itself has to support it, or it is just an adjustment in the artwork files. Would love to play it with the bezels...

Any chance for the same thing for Space Invaders Multi Game? Is there a way to have it access both Space Invaders and Space Invaders Deluxe artwork?

Edited by sirscotty (07/16/13 11:37 PM)

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: MultiPac in HB-Mame new [Re: sirscotty]
#310913 - 06/28/13 09:26 PM

> All the Pac-Man, Ms. Pac, Jr. PAc, Super Pac etc..... files from Mame work totally
> fine in HB Mame. However, Multi-Pac, even though it runs on normal Pac-Man hardware
> has a seperate driver for it for whatever reason. Is it possible to make adjustments
> to the Pac-Man artwork (lay file)?? so it works with the Multi_pac driver? Not sure
> if the driver itself has to support it, or it is just an adjustment in the artwork
> files. Would love to play it with the bezels...

When I get things back up and running, I'll update this. In the meantime, you can simply make two copies of the puckman artwork file, rename those two zip files madpac and multi15 (leave everything in the ZIP file the way it is), and that should cover all of the multipac games.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

sirscotty
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: MultiPac in HB-Mame new [Re: Mr. Do]
#311322 - 07/10/13 03:14 AM

I tried it, and sadly, it did not work....

sirscotty
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: MultiPac in HB-Mame new [Re: sirscotty]
#311650 - 07/19/13 12:58 PM

IT WORKED!! Not sure why it didnt before... But it is working after I re-tried it. Thanks for the answer Mr. Do.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Mr. Do 
1 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2967