LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: List of Trump's impeachable offenses new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370648 - 10/29/17 07:25 PM

34:32 - 38:30

https://youtu.be/8IARK379_-c

That shows examples why he's horrible and shouldn't be allowed to breathe air, but I'm not familiar with particulars of which lines you have to cross for impeachment. Or is it just a vote from other corrupt pieces of shit in government? I don't know the law behind it.

But the debasement of the nation with what he says, usually on twitter is just as bad. And the fact that most Republicans still support him is bad news too, to see the level of human garbage in the US. We're a joke to the world now. Redneck moronic shithole nation. He's the biggest fucking idiot I've ever seen in my life.

BTW, the people I know who are arguing for impeachment are focusing on:
-taken money from foreign governments
-obstructed justice at the FBI
-brought us to the brink of nuclear war

Master O
Yes, Even Parodius Music
Reged: 11/20/06
Send PM

Re: List of Trump's impeachable offenses new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370758 - 11/04/17 01:37 AM

> 34:32 - 38:30
>
> https://youtu.be/8IARK379_-c
>
> That shows examples why he's horrible and shouldn't be allowed to breathe air, but
> I'm not familiar with particulars of which lines you have to cross for impeachment.
> Or is it just a vote from other corrupt pieces of shit in government? I don't know
> the law behind it.
>

From Article 2, Section 4 of the US Constitution:

Quote:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

"Note to Noobs:

We are glad to help you but simply posting that something does not work is not going to lead to you getting help. The more information you can supply defining your problem, the less likely it will be that you will get smart-alec replies.

C.D.~"

DiodeDude
Semi-Lurker
Reged: 09/28/03
Send PM

Re: List of Trump's impeachable offenses new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370773 - 11/04/17 01:01 PM

Obama was better spoken, but no better. What did he do for this country in his 8 years except jack up everyone’s insurance premiums? As for race relations, I’d argue he did more to devide people than anything else.

Hilary is a textbook corrupt (maybe even criminal) politician). There was no way I was voting for her.

Bernie came off as sincere, but where was all the money going to come from for his plans?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: List of Trump's impeachable offenses new [Re: DiodeDude]
#370774 - 11/04/17 01:29 PM

Firstly, talking about Trump shouldn't give a green flag for talking about past presidents and candidates. We're just talking about Trump, not sticking up for other people. By bringing up other politicians when Trump is ragged on, you're acting like Fox News.

> Obama was better spoken, but no better. What did he do for this country in his 8
> years except jack up everyone’s insurance premiums?

Insurance premiums always raise. He changed insurance to where people with pre-existing conditions don't have to just die so he brought us closer to how every other developed country treats their citizens. But I'm not interested in sticking up for him and I could list lots of bullshit he did but it doesn't need to go past the simple fact that he's a neoliberal. He's a Republican light.

>As for race relations, I’d argue
> he did more to devide people than anything else.

OK then give me all your examples of how he did that. Hell just give me ONE example of something he did that divides people as much as one 30 second tweet from Trump like one about "pocahontas".

> Hilary is a textbook corrupt (maybe even criminal) politician). There was no way I
> was voting for her.

Yeah that's true.

> Bernie came off as sincere, but where was all the money going to come from for his
> plans?

We're the richest country in the history of the world, you are being fooled by their talking points if you're repeating that. For one thing before Trump we were spending 600 billion per year on defense spending when countries bigger than us spend a tiny fraction of that. Trump said while running for office that he would pull us out of the pointless wars. He didn't, he ramped them up and asked for another 80 billion in defense spending which was given with no argument whatsoever. Guess what that 80 billion could pay for? For one thing, a college for all plan. Educate our people, hell no let's instead invade fucking "yemen" or something instead, yeah great fucking plan.

About his healthcare plan, he says it will net save people money because for example, right off the top medicare doesn't have advertising or CEO pay costs and has proven to be more efficient than insurance companies, and you wouldn't have a monthly payment anymore. You'd have higher taxes but the tax increase would take less of your money per month than insurance premiums currently do.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

When your corrupt candidate of choice doesn't win an already rigged election.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370953 - 11/12/17 03:20 PM

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: When your corrupt candidate of choice doesn't win an already rigged election.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370957 - 11/12/17 06:08 PM

You either don't understand or you're just trolling. You don't get to come here and say Hilary was our "candidate of choice". She wasn't anyone here's candidate of choice. Everyone wanted Bernie or Stein or Johnson, and some only voted for Hilary because it looked like it was the only way to block Trump.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

The guy in the video... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370962 - 11/13/17 01:51 AM

> She wasn't anyone here's candidate of
> choice.

Tom Steyer.

And Al Green too, maybe. Whatever, but here's another excuse to post a video from this guy.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (11/13/17 01:52 AM)

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

House rejects Trump impeachment resolution.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#371692 - 12/06/17 10:32 PM

> > She wasn't anyone here's candidate of
> > choice.
>
>
> Tom Steyer.
>
> And Al Green too....

Ruh-roh!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...orces-vote.html

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: House rejects Trump impeachment resolution.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#371693 - 12/06/17 10:42 PM

At least the Fox black chick straight up said Trump is a liar. Starting at 3:50. Completely called him out. "The opposite of what was promised in the campaign". Because he's a racist manbaby fatass liar.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1633