RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Almost impressed by Trump's balls
#374119 - 02/25/18 04:54 PM

Apparently the president of Mexico canceled a visit to the White House after Trump kept persisting that Mexico pay for the wall. I must admit I never thought he would actually even ask them for it and that it was 100% only a racist war rant to rile up his base which consists of a few million people who all deserve to burn in hell. So this is the first thing he has said he would do in his campaign and actually at least try for. So I'm almost impressed for like 1 second by this fat fuck.

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Almost impressed by Trump's balls new [Re: Smitdogg]
#374130 - 02/26/18 12:00 AM

>

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

#374131 - 02/26/18 03:22 AM

>Apparently the president of Mexico canceled a visit to the White House after Trump kept
>persisting that Mexico pay for the wall. I must admit I never thought he would actually
>even ask them for it and that it was 100% only a racist war rant to rile up his base which
>consists of a few million people who all deserve to burn in hell. So this is the first
>thing he has said he would do in his campaign and actually at least try for.

The sob figures the PM of Mexico (Nieto) will not want anything to do with him. I was surprised Australian PM Malcom Turnbull was willing to meet with the sob last week even though the sob yelled over the telephone at Turnbull last year ....likely related to Papadapoulis being drunk in 2016 at some meeting with Australian officials and bragging that the 2016 US Presidential election would be stolen in 2016. One of the reasons why US Intelligence communities (ie: agencies) began investigation work from info provided by Australian officials in summer 2016. Papadapoulis already pled guilty to Mueller so there will be evidence provided by Papadapoulis that Mueller now has.

>So I'm almost impressed for like 1 second by this fat fuck.

Not me. He is actually afraid if having to confront someone face to face especially if firing someone (ie: what happened to FBI director James Comey last year) and also any leader that has no problems standing up to him such as Putin and the Chinese PM. He cowtowed to one of China's demands which previous US Presidents refused to do. This was when the sob was doing his pathetic 2017 fall Asian foreign visits on the way to the AAPEC regional trade summit.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Almost impressed by Trump's balls *edit* new [Re: Robbbert]
#374132 - 02/26/18 03:53 AM

>I don't see why another country has to pay for fatso's promises.

Outside from the rich 1 percenters, nearly half of the GOP base is either gullible Evangelical voters that believe the sob is a great Christian. And the remainder is racist gun toting militia members. Even several of the old guard GOP members have distanced themselves from the current GOP.

>He can afford it from his petty cash. But of course rich ppl only stay rich by keeping
>their good fortunes to themselves.

By declaring bankruptcy multiple times with the properties and other investments, none of the US banks and financial institutions were willing to loan him money. Most likely, the money that the sob claims to have is actually loans from several Russian oligarchs for the past two decades. The sob wasn't willing to follow the standard honest practice of releasing previous tax records like previous Presidential candidates have done since mid 1950s.

The sob claims that all his taxes were being audited by IRS (not true....only a couple years were under audit by IRS) so he could have provided partial tax records, but chose to lie.

Most likely he doesn't have what he brags about and really owes a large sum to Putin and fellow Russian oligarchs. Mueller probably already has all of the sob's tax paperwork and might use them later if and when sob is charged with laundering money.

Mueller already has Gates willing to plead guilty and provide info and evidence regarding Manafort's activities. It appears Manafort won't be cooperating with Mueller's staff and may be in process of trying to flee the US since a judge has allowed him to go to New York for a few days.

The indictments against Manafort and Gates from 2-23-18 have provided loads of evidence of the pair's work of money laundering, not declaring monetary amounts, and filing fraudulent loan paperwork. Manafort is already a goner in one form or another. He either goes to prison on state charges (not federal since he might be pardoned) or more likely he might become another one of the already long list of unknown suspicious circumstances in which victim dies in some odd way.

I will guess that when all is shown and provided, the sob owes money to Russian oligarchs and the payments back to Putin and company is too steal or copy US top secret classified documents and hand them to Russia. This is likely why the sob's son-in-law is fighting to still retain his temporary top secret clearances and has also requested many multiple times compared to many other WH administration members to get access to top secret documents. Kushner is trying to use the Mid East negotiator tactic as a means to get access to whatever documents he is probably trying to steal and hand to Russia.

I am convinced Mueller and his SC staff along with fellow US Intelligence communities will prove details once charges are filed against all the crooks. For now, Mueller and staff are working on portions of the financial paper trails and have enough to put Gates and maybe others away.

Edited by gregf (02/26/18 04:57 AM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Almost impressed by Trump's balls new [Re: gregf]
#374133 - 02/26/18 04:34 AM

I wasn't actually almost impressed, I just failed to land that joke.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#374134 - 02/26/18 04:49 AM

>I wasn't actually almost impressed, I just failed to land that joke.

You got me. I wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or not.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 447