The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Can't come out for Biden in the general
#385482 - 03/12/20 12:26 AM

Biden is the worst candidate of our lives. You thought Hillary was bad, at least she was sharp when she ran. At least her argument against m4a was that she didn't want to promise it because she thought it couldn't pass. She didn't say she would fucking veto it if it came to her desk. At least she was for $15/hour. She probably would have legalized weed after seeing polls in favor of it. After Biden's new commercial and m4a veto comment today, I no longer just dislike him, I fucking hate him. With Hillary it was only dislike, not hate at all.

Can't talk
Threatens to beat up a union worker
Called a voter fat when he didn't like the question
Can't speak to voters, just tells them vote for someone else
Lied about college record in 80s
Stole other people's work in college and speeches
Won't legalize weed
For NAFTA
For Iraq war
For disastrous crime bill
Made the war on drugs
Can't remember what state he's in
Mixes up wife and sister
Weak as dog shit on climate change, he would re-enter Paris agreement and that's it - Not nearly good enough
Not even against fracking afaik
Wants to cross the isle to vote with Republicans because he's so stupid he thinks they are his friend while they dig dirt on his son

Anyone want to add to the list? He's fucking awful.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Can't come out for Biden in the general new [Re: Smitdogg]
#385487 - 03/12/20 02:23 AM

Maybe not excited either, but will definitely cast absentee ballot like I did in 2016 since I don't trust the electronic voting systems. I am still apprehensive about the optical scan readers that some can still be hacked. It needs to be paper ballots and physical hand counting only.

Al Franken would have been the ideal candidate, but with the 'dirty' tricks stunt and some of the Democratic leadership wanting Franken gone, 2020 wasn't possible. I would like to believe Al may attempt a run in 2024.

-
Biden is the worst candidate of our lives. You thought Hillary was bad, at least she was sharp when she ran. At least her argument against m4a was that she didn't want to promise it because she thought it couldn't pass. She didn't say she would fucking veto it if it came to her desk. At least she was for $15/hour. She probably would have legalized weed after seeing polls in favor of it. After Biden's new commercial and m4a veto comment today, I no longer just dislike him, I fucking hate him. With Hillary it was only dislike, not hate at all.
-

I say Biden and Clinton are somewhat center-right type Democratic members that play things safe rather than initiate a bold leader ship. Clinton was that way when Bill had become president in 1993 and they did a health bill back then. They got a learning lesson at the time of what GOP and their corporate masters that run GOP can do to mess things up.

I'd have to find and read why Biden didn't agree with proposed Medicare for all.
A couple of states did attempt a similar concept, but the plans didn't work out. I don't recall exact reasons. Maybe Biden had seen what was proposed and felt the specifics involved wouldn't work?

Biden will get votes from some voters that only want a man to run WH and why those voters voted for the jackass. Biden and Democratic leadership needs to reach out to voters that didn't vote in 2016 and also visit all the Midwest states. Don't do what Clinton did and skip one or two states with assumption of being crowned as first female US President.

I believe Clinton may have taken things for granted in 2016. If Biden does get the delegates and gets nomination, he better have his staff be well aware of what stunts they may face later this year.

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

#385495 - 03/12/20 02:42 PM

Biden may not be perfect but ANYONE other than that racist, bigoted, xenophobic, corrupt, lying sack of shit known as Trump is a better choice. I would vote for Biden to just avoid another four years of Trump bullshit.

Staying home isn't really an option so pinch your nose if you must and just help vote Trump and his cronies out of office.

"Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!"

Jack Buck

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Can't come out for Biden in the general new [Re: SecretAgentMan]
#385498 - 03/12/20 11:13 PM

Biden said he would veto m4a if it comes to his desk in the middle of the outbreak that is going to give us the biggest recession in the history of the world. That would mean the people want it and it passed the house and senate and people are dying with no healthcare and going broke even with it and he would still deny people healthcare. During a pandemic outbreak. I now take it back that he was the worst choice except for Pete. Pete is a better candidate.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#385500 - 03/13/20 12:15 AM

>I now take it back that he was the worst choice except for Pete. Pete is a better
>candidate.

There are/were two others worse than Biden in 2020 race since both claim to be listed as Democratic members, but are really GOP or GOP-lite.

1. Tulsi Gabbard (still in the race iirc)
2. another candidate, I forget the name and he probably already dropped out. He preached Democratic candidates need to follow GOP plans. Probably a Putin plant from the get go.

Biden is better than those two.

Nightvoice
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/19/10
Loc: The Room Next To You
Send PM

#385508 - 03/13/20 02:06 AM

You left out his involvement with the Keating Five in the 80s.

----------------------
I have officially retired from sucking at everything I do. Life is much easier now.

My MAME/MESS artwork files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABxeKgNIrKlIsyck7dx4V241NFQDWAF4
Related screen shots: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U5IbvbVzYW97PuOOQuocvZFE_YJz7WIn

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Can't come out for Biden in the general new [Re: Nightvoice]
#385526 - 03/14/20 11:39 AM

>You left out his involvement with the Keating Five in the 80s.

Assuming this is accurate https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

I forgot about John Glenn being involved, but I definitely remember late CA and AZ senators: Alan Cranston (D), John McCain (R) being involved. Feinstein had taken Alan Cranston's senate seat a couple years later.

If Biden had any involvement in any way, fortunately he was no where near compared to other Democratic senators. The only way I can see Biden involved is if he had votes siding with other senators to allow regulations to be relaxed regarding S&L industries back then.

I was working for a temporary agency (spring 1992) to help out Resolution Trust Corp at one of the closed down S&Ls (Guardian Savings) in Huntington Beach, CA RTC was created to deal with cleaning up the criminal mess of Savings and Loans bailouts brought about by likes of Charles Keating and Neil Bush. My specific temporary job, unfortunately in the foreclosure department, was to help sort out financial documents and go through physical file folder records and hand to various departments so they can process what needed to be done at Guardian Savings S&L. Lincoln Trust was the biggest name that Charles Keating had ruined. There were other S&Ls that also went under, but Lincoln was the notable name.

I definitely recall some of the elderly scam victims when watching tv trying to confront Keating in the courts hallways. Keating tried to act as a victim himself like what Harvey Weinstein had recently been doing. The best part was watching on tv when LA county judge Lance Ito (the same judge involved with 1995 OJ criminal) had berated Charles Keating with overseeing sellers duping elderly clients into investing in worthless investments. When watching tv news videoclip of judge Lance Ito handed Charles Keating his sentence of 25 years in prison when slamming gavel and tv viewers could hear Charles Keating's young grandchildren who were in the courtroom audience crying, I was glad that there was some justice against Keating that was momentarily served by judge Lance Ito who was pissed off towards Keating's criminal actions.

Unfortunately Keating was able to get away within a few days on some technicality in which he did not have to be behind bars for very long. He got away with his crimes as almost all white collar criminals do when scamming elderly victims out of their money.

The S&L was more than just operations of providing unsecured loans to those that couldn't pay loans back, but also offering fraudulent financial investment options to earn money on worthless paper to elderly victims. I always think of James Garner's Rockford Files tv series episode in mid 1970s in an episode title of 'Profit and Loss' where actor Ned Beatty plays a CEO of Fiscal Dynamics. A 1970s variation of a hedge fund management corporation that was offering financial investments on worthless paper stocks. One of the better episodes that provided a glimpse of white collar crime in financial industries.

The best line of that tv series episode of 'Profit and Loss' was when the James Rockford character says to a LAPD police officer when arresting: James, Rocky, and Ned Beatty after conclusion of a car chase scene near end of the episode.

"...don't try to figure this out here, take everyone to jail first and figure it out from there because what went on here is far more complicated than you think."

Edited by gregf (03/15/20 12:38 AM)

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

"...Then you ain't black" [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#386414 - 05/23/20 08:25 AM

Only uncletoms vote fer drumpf!

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: "...Then you ain't black" [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#386415 - 05/23/20 08:40 AM Attachment: 51mVZdur0oL.jpg 46 KB (0 downloads)

Haha the dems thought the best way to beat Trump was to beat the Repubs at their own game by having actors like Reagan and Trump run. In this case they were inspired by Weekend At Bernie's but we're not talking Sanders. Nope we're talking literally prop up a dead guy for no reason or benefit, and guess what Obama orchestrated the whole thing literally had everyone drop out for "dick suck plus" cabinet positions. Good job Bammy.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

Don't forget " he's the man to beat biden! " (more) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#386649 - 06/07/20 11:02 PM

And the dumb ass couldn't even keep track counting to 3.

The only thing giving biden a chance is the virus and probably one if the biggest reason CNN and democrats wish it keeps going.

If the "virus" disappears before election time and this idiot actually has to stand in front of people live and talk people will see just how out of touch thus moron is.

Only here to annoy...

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Biden Memes new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#386650 - 06/07/20 11:31 PM Attachment: pcjb.jpg 137 KB (0 downloads)

1 of 3

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Biden Memes new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#386651 - 06/07/20 11:32 PM Attachment: jpedo.jpg 105 KB (0 downloads)

2 of 3

Gregf level.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Edited by Tomu Breidah (06/07/20 11:34 PM)

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Biden Memes new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#386652 - 06/07/20 11:33 PM Attachment: jbminor.jpg 27 KB (0 downloads)

3 of 3

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

LEVEL-4

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

#386655 - 06/08/20 02:38 AM

>

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Send PM

Re: Can't come out for Biden in the general new [Re: Robbbert]
#386657 - 06/08/20 05:41 AM

> > Biden is the worst candidate of our lives. You thought Hillary was bad, at least
> she
>
> I don't know anything about Biden's past. However I don't think he will make an
> impression against Trump's popularity among the whites, and Trump will win easily.
>
> Biden looks like he's old enough to have climbed out of the grave, and he'll probably
> go back there soon.
>
> Hillary's problem is that she's a woman. White men won't vote for a woman, because of
> bias. Conservative women won't vote for a woman because they don't like having a
> woman in charge of them.

No hillary lost for several reasons, all her own doing. 1_ waayyy too much baggage all the way back to bill, China gate, land deals, destroying any of bills rape victims that came forward with the help of cnn, all the way up to lying about bengazi, the private server etc. etc. Her baggage took a train to carry. 2_ the dumb bitch thought she was soo white privileged that she didn't need to campaign. Her white privilege and vast fortune she thought she had it tied up, 1_ being a Democrat she had the black vote, 2_ being a woman she had the female vote, 3_ being rich she had the elite vote, 4_ being white she had the rest sewed up.

Guess the stupid sow found out differently and by god in true clinton fashion ! None of it was her fault !!

And that's why she lost not because of conservative women or biased men.

Only here to annoy...

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

Re: Can't come out for Biden in the general new [Re: Renegade]
#386659 - 06/08/20 07:22 AM

Hillary only lost because of the Russians and Comey and not for any of the bullshit you just posted.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#386661 - 06/08/20 11:00 AM

> Hillary only lost because of the Russians and Comey and not for any of the bullshit
> you just posted.

So, in other words, all those things, which are true, were actually good reasons to vote for her?

I recall seeing a video, Hillary was being interviewed by Rachel Maddow on MSN, and suggested that China hack into the IRS to see Trump's tax returns.

In other news. Guess who isn't endorsing Trump? George W. Bush and Mitt Romney.

...This all could be reverse psychology.

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Send PM

#386666 - 06/08/20 07:10 PM

> Hillary only lost because of the Russians and Comey and not for any of the bullshit
> you just posted.

And what was comey doing???? Investigating more of her baggage and bullshit!!

See you inadvertently help me prove my point, thank you!!

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

#386678 - 06/09/20 02:02 PM

> > Hillary only lost because of the Russians and Comey and not for any of the bullshit
> > you just posted.

> And what was comey doing???? Investigating more of her baggage and bullshit!!

...and violating _every_ long-standing LE policy about commenting on an investigation in progress.

roscian
MAME Fan
Reged: 12/11/07
Loc: City of Angels
Send PM

#386719 - 06/16/20 05:30 AM

No, Trump won! And, hopefully, for another four years.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 769