#388041 - 09/30/20 06:53 AM

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: The Presidential Debate new [Re: Rotwang]
#388047 - 09/30/20 12:13 PM

Granted the supposed video [maybe real although had been disputed to exist for a few years] could be an embarrassment for anyone, but my guess is the bigger embarrassment for the jackass is the release of the financial records of which copies made their way to NY Times newspaper to be published. That itself put a large scale dent on his claims of being smart with money.

To the followers, the amount that has been given to federal taxes is no longer impressive compared to when what has been squandered with failed projects, money hemmoraging losses on investments that fizzled to simply defaulting on loans from financial institutions and having to be rescued by various foreign interests. This is what the Steele dossier documents had predicted and eventually confirmed. These were published by GPS Fusion in 2016 and were originally destined for Jeb Bush to use against the jackass during GOP primaries in 2016. Eventually Democratic party also paid money to get copies of in 2016 in hopes to also use as reference for 2016 general elections.

Anyway....the new clothing on the wannabe emperor is invisible cloth. He is now exposed after financial documents were released. Any folks following him because of his past claimed monetary successes must be having second thoughts and staying away now that they see how deep in the red he is since Forbes magazine managing editors believe the jackass likely owes a total of 1.1 billion to various creditors.

My belief is the surviving family members from the older brother that passed from alcohol poisoning in early 1980s were finally getting revenge since they were cheated out of the grandfather's estate back in mid 1980s. The copies of the financial documents probably came from the niece that published the book about the uncle (ie: jackass in office) since her lawyers had to sue in order to be able to have book published. The financial documents were probably 'discovery' evidence that the lawyers working for the niece were able to get. Had the jackass and surviving siblings didn't deprive the family descendants of older brother, none of the financial documents would have been available.

btw: Other GOP want to see this current GOP group to go away as well since they want nothing to do with being subjects of Russian oligarchs.

Lincoln Project's group is an example when they posted their statement of purpose for existing.

https://lincolnproject.us/news/the-urgency-of-defeating-trump-falls-to-all-of-us/

-
WE ARE REPUBLICANS, AND WE WANT TRUMP DEFEATED: The president and his enablers have replaced conservatism with an empty faith led by a bogus prophet.
-

Rotwang
Life is too short to be little...
Reged: 03/21/17
Send PM

lol trump has corona 19 (nt) new [Re: Rotwang]
#388067 - 10/02/20 08:49 AM

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

part skeptical *edit* new [Re: Rotwang]
#388070 - 10/02/20 02:19 PM

Their [the crooks in administration] past tweet announcements are rarely truthful...expect this to be hardly different imo. This is more likely a cover for several future excuses such as why skipping debates or other previous scheduled appearances such as rallies etc and also in hopes to contain other media news stories from earlier in the week. Idea is control media narratives where possible so the topics of refusing to condemn militias, or the release of tax financial documents eventually get replaced.

If the remaining debates do happen, the formats will have to be handled via remote options instead of being an in-person event as originally planned.

Hicks issue was leaked to a Bloomberg news reporter. Eventually the administration couldn't cover that up and had to inform the traveling media journalists.

--
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214181217

Kaitlan Collins on CNN hitting the cover-up angle

She says there will be serious questions about why the White House knew that Hope Hicks had tested positive and didn't tell anybody. Trump went to a fundraiser, and Hope Hicks traveled on a plane with reporters.

Asking if this hadn't leaked, whether the White House would have told anybody, because it sure seemed like they were just keeping Trump on his normal schedule.

https://i.ibb.co/YTWN3kd/Hope-Hicks.jpg

-

--
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214181848

A small group of WH officials knew Thurs morning Trump's aide Hicks had virus but Trump went to NJ

In the early hours of Friday morning, US President Donald Trump tweeted that he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19 after one of his top aides contracted the virus.

Here's what we know about the situation:

Hope Hicks tests positive: Hicks is a close aide to Trump and traveled with him multiple times recently, including to the presidential debate in Cleveland on Tuesday. She was seen boarding Marine One, along with several other of the President's closest aides. Bloomberg was first to report that she had tested positive for Covid-19 on Wednesday. Several sources then confirmed the diagnosis to CNN.

Fundraiser and media briefing: A small group of White House officials knew by Thursday morning that Hicks had contracted Covid-19, according to CNN White House Correspondent Kaitlan Collins -- but Trump still took a trip to New Jersey for a fundraiser, and press secretary Kayleigh McEnany still held a news briefing at the White House on Thursday. McEnany didn't wear a mask at the briefing, and made no mention of Hicks' diagnosis to reporters in the room, Collins said.

Trump gets tested again: On Thursday evening, Trump confirmed Hicks' diagnosis in a tweet and said that he and the first lady were being retested for the virus. "She did test positive, I just heard about this. She tested positive. She's a hard worker. Lot of masks, she wears masks a lot but she tested positive," Trump said on Fox News' "Hannity." "So whether we quarantine or whether we have it, I don't know."

Trump starts the "quarantine process": The President followed his comments up with a tweet later on Thursday saying that he and the first lady were waiting for test results....
-

--
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214182094

Masks are NOT worn by team Trump inside Air Force 1 per Jonathan Lemire on MSNBC

He said that all staff wear masks inside Marine 1, but not inside the office space of Air Force 1.

There is video of Hope Hicks with Trump inside Marine 1 sitting directly across from each other. Hicks was wearing a cloth mask that kept slipping below her nose, Trump was not wearing a mask.

Hicks tested negative with the rapid test before leaving Wednesday morning for the Minnesota rally. She became ill during the day and was quarantined on Air Force 1 on the trip back.
-

My concern would be for Joe Biden since he had to stand on stage without a mask while dealing with a yelling jackass a few meters away while trying to debate for 90 minutes. Testing every 12 hours might be a necessity for Biden.

Fortunately everyone else from Biden's team were wearing masks even though that is no guarantee, but better than nothing.

-
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214162146

Cleveland Clinic Dr. asked people on Trump's side of room to put on masks. They refused.

Tweet text: Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

A Cleveland Clinic doctor with masks just walked up to a number of unmasked members of the audience on Trump’s side of the room and asked them to put on masks. She told me they refused to take one and wear them.

Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

An observation from inside the debate hall: Everyone in Biden’s side of the hall is wearing a mask. More than half on Trump’s side, including his four children, are not wearing masks. According to the Cleveland Clinic, it’s a requirement that all guests wear masks.
-

As for national security, since jackass mismanaged things with his own staff, backup operations are now ongoing in order to keep security up and running for now.

--

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214181589

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214181569

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=14181883

it is a backup. In the event that nuclear command authority (President) is incapacitated The looking glass (E-6B) can provide a backup command authority. This ensures an adversary can't try to use an incapacitation of the President to launch a nuclear decapitation strike. I mean they could but it would be pointless so the E-6B act as an insurance policy and hopefully prevent a nuclear strike from happening.

Do I think I think it is likely that would happen? No but it is a precaution in that extremely unlikely scenario.

launching the "doomsday" nuclear command centers is seen as a provocative action so usually they are grounded unless conditions warrant it.

-

Edited by gregf (10/02/20 05:29 PM)

Rotwang
Send PM

Re: E-6B flight new [Re: gregf]
#388073 - 10/02/20 07:14 PM

from what i've read, they do periodically fly the E-6B but what's different this time is their identification transponders are switched on. likely a signal to north korea to not try anything funny

Edited by Rotwang (10/02/20 07:19 PM)

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

I call bullshit new [Re: gregf]
#388105 - 10/06/20 08:06 AM

> In the early hours of Friday morning, US President Donald Trump tweeted that he and
> first lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19 after one of his top aides
> contracted the virus.
>

I say he never had the virus. Nobody recovers as quickly as he supposedly did, then says it's nothing to worry about.

It's just another example of how he will do anything to monopolise the news, so that nobody talks about Biden. He's been doing that the whole time.

So, he went out in a black car to mingle with his fanatical followers. This seems rather similar to the Adoration of Adolf Hitler. Given Trump's disdain of the democratic process, it's obvious he really does want to be a dictator and stay in power as long as he can, by any means possible.

In this case, it's Democrat voters that he wants to exterminate, and the Republican party is the Nazis in disguise.

In the list of deaths under his rule, he has risen to 16th on the list, just above Saddam Hussein. Current deaths, 215k. The US went to war on Saddam partly because of the number of deaths. Why is Trump still there?

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: I call bullshit new [Re: Robbbert]
#388128 - 10/07/20 09:33 PM

>> In the early hours of Friday morning, US President Donald Trump tweeted that he and
>> first lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19 after one of his top aides
>> contracted the virus.

>I say he never had the virus. Nobody recovers as quickly as he supposedly did, then says
>it's nothing to worry about.

I had doubts as well seeing how the crooks operate, but when admitted to Walter Reed medical that removed some of my doubts.

After seeing this closeup photo on Monday, it removed all my suspicion. Similar to what others have commented, that looked like someone out of it due to combination of sickness and medicinal treatments....a look that most doctors would refuse to sign off and allow to leave a hospital premise.

-
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214224469

The Super Spreader in Chief (taken 10-5-20)
-

Reason he was released was the 'crazy' person also happens to be the boss of all the military medical doctors working there and any of them would have been fired if they ordered him to stay there. Another thing that needs to be changed in the future.

>It's just another example of how he will do anything to monopolise the news, so that
>nobody talks about Biden. He's been doing that the whole time.

Yep. It is attempts of making the recently released financial documents be less discussed in the news cycle along with various other investigations that are ongoing.

https://i.redd.it/59d33txdkqdz.jpg

The various GOP congress critters are still at work with their anti science, disbelief of the virus and infecting others directly or indirectly such as what happened to the Arkansas GOP county boss. The individual wasn't at the event, but Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX) was at the event [Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX), who contracted COVID-19 in July, for Reagan Day. Photos of the event show few attendees wearing masks and minimal social distancing.] and somehow the virus infected an attendee at the event and wound up infecting the Arkansas GOP county boss likely via Gohmert (R-TX) indirectly. This is why contact tracing is a must at this time in hopes to minimize transmission where possible. At this time, nothing will be done and the GOP cultists [the abnormal GOP kool aid drinkers...not the sane former GOP 'never trumpers'] in general will take out as many US residents as possible. Luckily it is backfiring on their side.

--
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142598503

Arkansas Republican County Chair Dies of COVID-19 Weeks After His Committee Hosted Maskless Gathering

Source: Daily Beast

The chairman of an Arkansas county Republican committee died from complications associated with COVID-19 on Tuesday—less than one month after his organization hosted a maskless gathering with other elected leaders.

Steven Farmer, who served as the chairman of the Craighead County Republican Committee, died on Tuesday after a weeks-long battle with the coronavirus that resulted in a stay at the ICU and a ventilator, his daughter and the organization announced.

The news comes just three weeks after his committee hosted an event with Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX), who contracted COVID-19 in July, for Reagan Day. Photos of the event show few attendees wearing masks and minimal social distancing. Arkansas state Rep. Dan Sullivan, who is currently spearheading a lawsuit to overturn the mask mandate and other health directives in his state, also appears to have spoken at the event.

More: https://www.thedailybeast.com/steven-far...kless-gathering

>In this case, it's Democrat voters that he wants to exterminate, and the Republican
> partys the Nazis in disguise.

There are other playbook crap that they are also trying to pull such as using various methods to suppress the votes, disenfranchise the votes etc. I'd like to believe the sane part of US citizens are tired of the crap and will be voting to ensure overall changes where possible with exception of such states as Alabama, Wyoming, Utah, Missouri, both Dakotas, MS, Arkansas, S. Carolina, Georgia (Atlanta area, an exception) where the states are almost solid deep red GOP areas.

>In the list of deaths under his rule, he has risen to 16th on the list, just above Saddam
>Hussein. Current deaths, 215k. The US went to war on Saddam partly because of the number
>of deaths. Why is Trump still there?

The current GOP party members are also crooks willing to take money from Russian oligarchs, other foreign countries etc. The era when Nixon was president and the GOP members had ethics is long gone. Almost entire GOP party structure is either mafia crooks, Kool aid cultists, or outright stupid. When US Constitution was drafted way back then, there wasn't a thought that a nearly entirely political party would be a mafia organization, but that is what this currently country has. There used to be sane GOP members, but they have been ousted from GOP altogether.

The 'never trumpers' GOP members such as members of Lincoln Project are working to rid of some of the GOP cultists in order to get back their former GOP party that they used to work in. One such example is John McCain's 2008 campaign manager Steve Schmidt is trashing the 'jack ass' and then some. Schmidt's twitter salvo is effectively hitting back and doing a number. Steve Schmidt won the battle of wits. He probably had some of these ready to be sent when attacked. I am certain Steve Schmidt will be working again on GOP side in future elections, but for now, he wants to be certain that there will be a functioning country in the future and that won't be a guarantee if the crazy guy wins.

Read the rest of Steve Schmidt's damaging tweet responses at https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214237708

-
Donald J. Trump
@ realDonaldTrump

Because I’ve beaten him and his very few remaining clients so much, and so badly, that he has become a blathering idiot. He failed with John McCain and will fail again with all others. He is a total loser. @MarshaBlackburn is a Tennessee Star, a highly respected WINNER!
-

Steve Schmidt
@ SteveSchmidtSES
You’ve never beaten me at anything. This is our first dance. @ realDonaldTrump. Did you like #covita. @ ProjectLincoln. @ TheRickWilson @ stuartpstevens @ reedgalen. We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates,weirdos and losers. You are losing
--

Another example of the covid medicinal steroids drugs at work with the crazy man's rage.

--
He is having an epic meltdown and demanding Barr arrest Clinton and Obama immediately

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214238829

By early afternoon, Trump was letting loose his frustrations in an all-caps missive that seemed aimed at nobody in particular.

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

read: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/07/trump-demands-barr-arrest-foes-427389
--

I am glad Keith Olbermann is returning back to political commentary and is already trashing some of the GOP criminal cultists like he used to do when on MSNBC back in the days.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214230980

Rotwang
Send PM

Re: I call bullshit new [Re: Robbbert]
#388132 - 10/08/20 05:44 AM

> > In the early hours of Friday morning, US President Donald Trump tweeted that he and
> > first lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19 after one of his top aides
> > contracted the virus.
> >
>
> I say he never had the virus. Nobody recovers as quickly as he supposedly did, then
> says it's nothing to worry about.
>
> It's just another example of how he will do anything to monopolise the news, so that
> nobody talks about Biden. He's been doing that the whole time.
>
> So, he went out in a black car to mingle with his fanatical followers. This seems
> rather similar to the Adoration of Adolf Hitler. Given Trump's disdain of the
> democratic process, it's obvious he really does want to be a dictator and stay in
> power as long as he can, by any means possible.
>
> In this case, it's Democrat voters that he wants to exterminate, and the Republican
> party is the Nazis in disguise.
>
> In the list of deaths under his rule, he has risen to 16th on the list, just above
> Saddam Hussein. Current deaths, 215k. The US went to war on Saddam partly because of
> the number of deaths. Why is Trump still there?

I knew he really had it right away because Trump views being sick as a sign of weakness, and feigning weakness goes against his instinct to act like some powerful hot shot at all times.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: I call bullshit new [Re: Rotwang]
#388133 - 10/08/20 11:54 AM

>I knew he really had it right away because Trump views being sick as a sign of weakness,
>and feigning weakness goes against his instinct to act like some powerful hot shot at all
>times.

The niece [Mary, daughter of older brother Fred Jr. who passed in early 1980s from alcohol poisoning] mentioned about this regarding the family's view. It is ironic since the jackass grandfather was a casualty of the 1920s Spanish flu pandemic.

I was second guessing that maybe there could have been a playbook strategy of claiming to have the virus for an excuse to avoid any further future debates, but when he was to be admitted to Walter Reed, I then went with that he likely had it although I still had some doubts.

Although some factors are different [Trump gets best treatment compared to what Cain received], go back a couple months ago [Tulsa rally] to GOP 2008 candidate Herm Cain's timeline of when Cain tested positive of the virus and was hospitalized for a few weeks. It will take several more weeks before eventual outcome, but one thing that stands out now is the breathing difficulties which is one of side effects of the virus. Where Cain didn't survive maybe the crazy guy will because of the access to much more costly medicinal treatments that Cain wished he could have had himself. The antibody cocktail expense is an obscene amount even though it is a trial experiment drug. I can see it costing 6 figures...7 is overboard. I am crossing fingers that UPMC's vaccine treatment of Ab8 will be the cure once it gets through future clinical trials.

--
NYT estimates it costs $1.5 million for the Regeneron antibody cocktail.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214244973
--

Another absurd move by the jackass that operates government as a private business rather than being a federal government. All of the doctors and staff should have told the jackass to stuff it with the NDA papers. Good for those [Walter Reed staff] that refused to sign.

--
Trump forced Walter Reed Doctors to sign NDA's last year

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214245211

Trump asked Walter Reed doctors to sign non-disclosure agreements in 2019
At least two Walter Reed doctors who refused to sign non-disclosure agreements last year were not permitted to be involved in Trump’s care.
-

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 487