RIP PD.

Ziggy100
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/14/08
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: joey35car]
#391911 - 09/27/21 08:12 AM

Fuck..fuck...FUCK!!

I guess that's my ROM set updating days over, not wasting my life trying to find complete set updates on all the multitude of cess pit sites that are out there.

Lets just hope there will be no updates to the games I play with MAME and that the 234 set will stay current until i draw my terminal breath.

Edited by Ziggy100 (09/27/21 08:14 AM)

RobbbertModerator
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: Ziggy100]
#391913 - 09/27/21 01:43 PM

>

Doosh
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/02/09
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: Robbbert]
#391914 - 09/27/21 02:24 PM

> > Fuck..fuck...FUCK!!
> >
> > I guess that's my ROM set updating days over, not wasting my life trying to find
> > complete set updates on all the multitude of cess pit sites that are out there.
> >
> > Lets just hope there will be no updates to the games I play with MAME and that the
> > 234 set will stay current until i draw my terminal breath.
>
> I imagine the majority of users will feel the same way. The goal of having a complete
> set will disappear into history.

Sad day indeed. There must be other similar sites like PD somewhere? If anyone knows of one, please provide a hint...

MrV2K
Explainer in simple terms.
Reged: 04/23/04
Loc: SE, England
Send PM

#391915 - 09/27/21 02:49 PM

> RIP PD.

PD is still alive on Reddit and will keep hosting the Mame sets. Follow the link on the site page.

"I See Dead People!"

easyEmu

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: Doosh]
#391916 - 09/27/21 02:52 PM

> There must be other similar sites like PD somewhere? If anyone knows
> of one, please provide a hint...

Reading the article on Torrentfreak could be illuminating.

Hawq
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/10/07
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#391919 - 09/27/21 07:52 PM

Well it looks like it may take a bit of time but there are more sets listed now than when I looked yesterday so hopefully it'll be back up to speed, at least for Mame, fairly soon.
Still a bit of a blow to loose such a great site though

Doosh
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#391921 - 09/27/21 10:06 PM

> > There must be other similar sites like PD somewhere? If anyone knows
> > of one, please provide a hint...
>
> Reading the article on Torrentfreak could be illuminating.

Thanks for the info. I see that the current available sets are torrents. Can these torrent sets be used to overwrite the same PD torrent set without any issues?

joey35car
MAME Fan
Reged: 02/07/07
Loc: Planet Claire
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: MrV2K]
#391922 - 09/27/21 10:13 PM

Yea but that's all they will host. I was invited to a private tracker where most PD members are fleeing.

Doosh
MAME Fan
Send PM

#391923 - 09/27/21 10:14 PM

> RIP PD.

Is there a possibility that someone can replicate a similar PD site?

I don't understand why the owner could have transferred the site to someone else to continue with the service if they had moved on.

Let's hope that PD gets resurrected in same way / form in the future, as it's service was magical for many users.

To bad for my status ranking in PD as dugdug. I was hoping to one day to reach the top

Doosh
MAME Fan
Send PM

#391924 - 09/27/21 10:17 PM

> Yeah but that's all they will host. I was invited to a private tracker where most PD
> members are fleeing.

Can you hint on this new private tracker service. How did you receive the invite?

joey35car
MAME Fan
Send PM

#391925 - 09/27/21 10:22 PM

Discord is your friend.

Doosh
MAME Fan
Send PM

#391926 - 09/27/21 10:35 PM

> Discord is your friend.

Thanks. Any specific channel...

joey35car
MAME Fan
Send PM

#391927 - 09/27/21 10:37 PM

check your pm.

Doosh
MAME Fan
Send PM

#391928 - 09/27/21 10:42 PM

> check your pm.

Thanks mate - I'll check it out.

uman
MAME Fan
Reged: 04/15/12
Send PM

#391932 - 09/28/21 11:22 AM

Gsus, what is wrong with these people:

jessicajones123 on github:

Hi

Please say all a BIG THANK YOU to (AntoPISA) of www.progettosnaps.net

Because he banned me on the mameworld forum many times after I made a tool for FREE for him to scan his collections for missing media, I decided to get a little revenge...

Some months ago I reported pleasuredome bittorrent tracker www.pleasuredome.org.uk to the cybercrime unit of the UK police.
Finally after some months it was forced to go offline.

All hate messages go directly to AntoPISA, because he is responsible for my revenge.
You know where to find this filthy spaghetti eater!!!

Legendary Jessica Jones...

B2K24
MAME @ 15 kHz Sony Trinitron CRT user
Reged: 10/25/10
Send PM

#391933 - 09/28/21 11:58 AM

> RIP PD.

I guess I'll be updating my sets and posting to RW, but I only roll with T7Z :P

I'll have a few shots tonight in their honor even tho they were pricks to a lot of people

B2K24
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: Ziggy100]
#391935 - 09/28/21 12:22 PM

> Fuck..fuck...FUCK!!
>
> I guess that's my ROM set updating days over, not wasting my life trying to find
> complete set updates on all the multitude of cess pit sites that are out there.
>
> Lets just hope there will be no updates to the games I play with MAME and that the
> 234 set will stay current until i draw my terminal breath.

Sure you selfish piece of shit. Lets just make life all about you and forget about all of humanity that wants history preserved because updating is so difficult and you can't be bothered to do it yet you want to run the most updated set for some pointless reason I can't even begin to understand.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: uman]
#391936 - 09/28/21 12:48 PM

> Gsus, what is wrong with these people:

You know how sometimes a guy acts like a jerk to a girl when he has a crush on her? She’s like that. She used to harass Robbbert, but either she got over him or she realised that with travel restrictions in place, she’ll never actually be able to meet him. Now she’s harassing AntoPISA instead. With Italy being a lot closer to the UK and border controls not being so tight between the countries, she thinks she has more of a chance.

RobbbertModerator
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#391937 - 09/28/21 05:11 PM

> > Gsus, what is wrong with these people:
>
> You know how sometimes a guy acts like a jerk to a girl when he has a crush on her?
> She’s like that. She used to harass Robbbert, but either she got over him or she
> realised that with travel restrictions in place, she’ll never actually be able to
> meet him. Now she’s harassing AntoPISA instead. With Italy being a lot closer to the
> UK and border controls not being so tight between the countries, she thinks she has
> more of a chance.

Actually it's a he, and in France. Right next door to Italy.

Ziggy100
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/14/08
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: B2K24]
#391939 - 09/28/21 05:51 PM

> Sure you selfish piece of shit. Lets just make life all about you and forget about
> all of humanity that wants history preserved because updating is so difficult and you
> can't be bothered to do it yet you want to run the most updated set for some
> pointless reason I can't even begin to understand.

Edited by Ziggy100 (09/28/21 05:57 PM)

agard
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/04/13
Send PM

#391941 - 09/28/21 08:33 PM

Yes a very sad day I really wanted to get the top icon on there I think it was a galaga icon or something like that.

It will be missed by many but let's hope for a similar site to keep all these games preserved

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

#391945 - 09/29/21 04:15 AM

> > RIP PD.
>
> I guess I'll be updating my sets and posting to RW, but I only roll with T7Z :P
>
> I'll have a few shots tonight in their honor even tho they were pricks to a lot of
> people

Yeah T7Z way better.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

B2K24
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: Dullaron]
#391953 - 09/29/21 10:01 AM

> Yeah T7Z way better.

It is for MAME ROMs and Software Lists ROMs it's just that very few people know how to deal with it, but luckily, I know how.

I realize people make the excuse that space and drives are cheap, but that doesn't make it right to shit on the most superior option.

I have about 40 or 50 drives here and still feel like my backups are weak. There's simply too much to backup & preserve regardless how low prices are and availability options. There's absolutely no reason to not use the superior option.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#391964 - 09/29/21 03:15 PM

> > Yeah T7Z way better.
>
> It is for MAME ROMs and Software Lists ROMs it's just that very few people know how
> to deal with it, but luckily, I know how.

No it isn’t. The format is slower to perform most operations on. You’re better off with split zip if you’re doing any real development work.

pepinos
Semi-Lurker
Reged: 09/25/03
Send PM

#391984 - 09/30/21 10:13 PM

joey35car

can you sent me please a pm with the channel that you menioned ?

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

#391986 - 10/01/21 01:02 AM

> > > Yeah T7Z way better.
> >
> > It is for MAME ROMs and Software Lists ROMs it's just that very few people know how
> > to deal with it, but luckily, I know how.
>
> No it isn’t. The format is slower to perform most operations on. You’re better off
> with split zip if you’re doing any real development work.

To this day I still use .7z and merged sets for all my release set ROMs. I've never needed to perform any operations on them that are noticeably slower. I guess I've just not done any 'real development work' on MAME in the last decade or something.

For whatever the nature of the work I do is I've found having the release sets in .7z to make the workflow / personal organization easier as I know the folder full of .7z is the archival folder, where I don't need to be changing anything, and don't want to be accidentally adding / removing anything from the archives.

For day-to-day work, MAME being able to work with the common formats people send me files to look at in is also a great timesaver, for both me and them.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Another rom site down. new [Re: Haze]
#391989 - 10/01/21 04:47 AM

> > > > Yeah T7Z way better.
> > >
> > > It is for MAME ROMs and Software Lists ROMs it's just that very few people know
> how
> > > to deal with it, but luckily, I know how.
> >
> > No it isn’t. The format is slower to perform most operations on. You’re better off
> > with split zip if you’re doing any real development work.
>
> To this day I still use .7z and merged sets for all my release set ROMs. I've never
> needed to perform any operations on them that are noticeably slower. I guess I've
> just not done any 'real development work' on MAME in the last decade or something.
>
> For whatever the nature of the work I do is I've found having the release sets in .7z
> to make the workflow / personal organization easier as I know the folder full of .7z
> is the archival folder, where I don't need to be changing anything, and don't want to
> be accidentally adding / removing anything from the archives.
>
> For day-to-day work, MAME being able to work with the common formats people send me
> files to look at in is also a great timesaver, for both me and them.

I only said that because of the size of the 7z. He is correct. Some of the Sega Genesis games had a problem loading. I think it was Sonic had that issue. I remember it used to pop and sounds lag. That when I was using a shitty computer back then. I don't notice it now because I'm using a better computer. Better computer is the faster it will load. Shitty computer is the slower it will load. Have something to do with pressing the size down.

If the ROM's loading fine then there nothing to worry about. That mean your computer can handle it.

I wouldn't use 7z on raspberry pi.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#391994 - 10/01/21 09:18 AM

> To this day I still use .7z and merged sets for all my release set ROMs. I've never
> needed to perform any operations on them that are noticeably slower.

I don’t know how you can say that with a straight face. Pretty much everything is slower with 7zip archives:

• LZMA compression itself is slow, so creating or adding to an archive is slow. You do plenty of this if you’re adding sets, replacing bad dumps, and so on.
  • LZMA decompression is slow (which has inspired development of algorithms like zstandard that give better decompression performance). This gives a speed penalty when loading a machine.
  • Solid archive compression means MAME ends up repeatedly decompressing data as it loads ROMs to retrieve files members within solid blocks. The caching the LZMA SDK uses isn’t very effective because MAME doesn’t always read archive members in the order they appear in the file. This affects every launch in MAME if the ROM set contains more than a couple of files.
  • Solid archive compression means that removing or replacing members in an archive requires recompressing unaffected members, whereas with a PKzip archive the unaffected members can simply be copied and the central directory rewritten. You do this any time you reorganise clones, move ROMs to devices, replace bad dumps, and so on.

All of this is measurable and noticeable. You might think the small space saving justifies it, but many others don’t.

Haze
Send PM

#391995 - 10/01/21 12:33 PM

> > To this day I still use .7z and merged sets for all my release set ROMs. I've never
> > needed to perform any operations on them that are noticeably slower.
>
> I don’t know how you can say that with a straight face. Pretty much everything is
> slower with 7zip archives:
>
>
> LZMA compression itself is slow, so creating or adding to an archive is slow. You do
> plenty of this if you’re adding sets, replacing bad dumps, and so on.
> LZMA decompression is slow (which has inspired development of algorithms like
> zstandard that give better decompression performance). This gives a speed penalty
> when loading a machine.
> Solid archive compression means MAME ends up repeatedly decompressing data as it
> loads ROMs to retrieve files members within solid blocks. The caching the LZMA SDK
> uses isn’t very effective because MAME doesn’t always read archive members in the
> order they appear in the file. This affects every launch in MAME if the ROM set
> contains more than a couple of files.
> Solid archive compression means that removing or replacing members in an archive
> requires recompressing unaffected members, whereas with a PKzip archive the
> unaffected members can simply be copied and the central directory rewritten. You do
> this any time you reorganise clones, move ROMs to devices, replace bad dumps, and so
> on.
>
>
> All of this is measurable and noticeable. You might think the small space saving
> justifies it, but many others don’t.

A fraction of a second slower is not significant for anything I'm doing. The space saving, especially if I'm storing stuff on USB so I can work on multiple machines, is more beneficial.

Real performance issues in MAME, such as how dismal some of the Game & Watch stuff has become are far more significant than if it takes 1/10th of a second longer to load. The lower performance has cost more than the loading time within 10 seconds of emulation.

Still if you're going to go out of your way to be an asshole once more and say nobody uses it for "real development work" I'm not just going to sit down and let you spew such bullshit, because I guarantee that plenty of real development work has been done with the ROMs stored that way.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#391996 - 10/01/21 04:27 PM

Ah, a batch of dishonesty. Lovely.

Quote:

A fraction of a second slower is not significant for anything I'm doing. The space saving, especially if I'm storing stuff on USB so I can work on multiple machines, is more beneficial.

You went from saying, “I've never needed to perform any operations on them that are noticeably slower,” which is just plain not true, to this. I already said, “You might think the small space saving justifies it, but many others don’t.”

Quote:

Real performance issues in MAME, such as how dismal some of the Game & Watch stuff has become are far more significant than if it takes 1/10th of a second longer to load. The lower performance has cost more than the loading time within 10 seconds of emulation.

The Game & Watch stuff is no slower than it was previously if you use the old artwork. The thing is, after I added additional artwork system functionality, various Game & Watch artwork has been updated to use it in ways that make it prettier at the cost of performance. Some of the artwork lets you toggle off more performance-hungry stuff in the video options.

If you’re not happy with the performance, either scale back your artwork, or find a way to optimise the render path between MAME’s render targets, the OSD render modules, and the graphics API. Yes, it needs a rewrite, but maybe you could make some improvements with low impact. We might all be missing something obvious. With things like Game & Watch, we’re pushing the rendering path harder than ever before, so the the limitations and bottlenecks in the design are really bubbling to the surface.

Quote:

Still if you're going to go out of your way to be an asshole once more and say nobody uses it for "real development work" I'm not just going to sit down and let you spew such bullshit, because I guarantee that plenty of real development work has been done with the ROMs stored that way.

Way to put words in my mouth. Read the thread again – I never said that. What I said is, “The format is slower to perform most operations on. You’re better off with split zip if you’re doing any real development work.” Given the trade-offs of the format, I believe that is true.

I was responding to B2K24’s post about 7zip being better: “It is for MAME ROMs and Software Lists ROMs it's just that very few people know how to deal with it, but luckily, I know how.” Anyone can use 7zip archives from a user perspective – there’s nothing inherently more complex about using 7zip tools than using PKzip tools. In fact, many Windows users use the 7zip tools to handle PKzip archives. However, people do choose to use PKzip over 7zip because of the trade-offs involved.

7zip trades performance for an improvement in compression ratio. Its benefits over PKzip work best in situations where you’re going to extract the entire content of the archive before using it. This is why the MAME source and binaries are distributed in 7zip format – it saves download time/bandwidth costs, and you’ll extract it once before using it. Solid compression formats (e.g. .tar.gz or .tar.bz2) have always been popular in these kinds of applications. When you’re using the content directly from the archive file (as is the case for ROM sets), 7zip’s disadvantages become a whole lot more apparent (as do the disadvantages of .tar.bz2, for example).

The performance impact of LZMA compression is causing issues for other users of the CHD format as well, hence issue reports like #7402. I can definitely see the benefit of adding options to chdman to blacklist particular compression algorithms when creating a CHD file, either to improve read performance or for creating backwards-compatibile CHDs when new codecs are added.

uman
MAME Fan
Reged: 04/15/12
Send PM

#391999 - 10/01/21 06:34 PM

First this 7zip discussion is so offtopic, please either return to topic or dont comment at all, better for all of us.

Also B2K24 was talking about TORRENT zip, a whole another story. In that regard, he is absolutely right. Another thing is, that no one is interested in what you as a developer thinks is better, because we users dont develop and need to download that beastialic amounts of data, not you. So i am with Haze and doing exactly this since years without problems.

Rotwang
Life is too short to be little...
Reged: 03/21/17
Send PM

#392003 - 10/01/21 10:50 PM

> Ah, a batch of dishonesty. Lovely.
>
> A fraction of a second slower is not significant for anything I'm doing. The space
> saving, especially if I'm storing stuff on USB so I can work on multiple machines, is
> more beneficial.
>
> You went from saying, “I've never needed to perform any operations on them that are
> noticeably slower,” which is just plain not true, to this. I already said, “You might
> think the small space saving justifies it, but many others don’t.”
>
> Real performance issues in MAME, such as how dismal some of the Game & Watch stuff
> has become are far more significant than if it takes 1/10th of a second longer to
> load. The lower performance has cost more than the loading time within 10 seconds of
> emulation.
>
> The Game & Watch stuff is no slower than it was previously if you use the old
> artwork. The thing is, after I added additional artwork system functionality, various
> Game & Watch artwork has been updated to use it in ways that make it prettier at the
> cost of performance. Some of the artwork lets you toggle off more performance-hungry
> stuff in the video options.
>
> If you’re not happy with the performance, either scale back your artwork, or find a
> way to optimise the render path between MAME’s render targets, the OSD render
> modules, and the graphics API. Yes, it needs a rewrite, but maybe you could make some
> improvements with low impact. We might all be missing something obvious. With things
> like Game & Watch, we’re pushing the rendering path harder than ever before, so the
> the limitations and bottlenecks in the design are really bubbling to the surface.
>
> Still if you're going to go out of your way to be an asshole once more and say nobody
> uses it for "real development work" I'm not just going to sit down and let you spew
> such bullshit, because I guarantee that plenty of real development work has been done
> with the ROMs stored that way.
>
> Way to put words in my mouth. Read the thread again – I never said that. What I said
> is, “The format is slower to perform most operations on. You’re better off with split
> zip if you’re doing any real development work.” Given the trade-offs of the format, I
> believe that is true.
>
> I was responding to B2K24’s post about 7zip being better: “It is for MAME ROMs and
> Software Lists ROMs it's just that very few people know how to deal with it, but
> luckily, I know how.” Anyone can use 7zip archives from a user perspective – there’s
> nothing inherently more complex about using 7zip tools than using PKzip tools. In
> fact, many Windows users use the 7zip tools to handle PKzip archives. However, people
> do choose to use PKzip over 7zip because of the trade-offs involved.
>
> 7zip trades performance for an improvement in compression ratio. Its benefits over
> PKzip work best in situations where you’re going to extract the entire content of the
> archive before using it. This is why the MAME source and binaries are distributed in
> 7zip format – it saves download time/bandwidth costs, and you’ll extract it once
> before using it. Solid compression formats (e.g. .tar.gz or .tar.bz2) have always
> been popular in these kinds of applications. When you’re using the content directly
> from the archive file (as is the case for ROM sets), 7zip’s disadvantages become a
> whole lot more apparent (as do the disadvantages of .tar.bz2, for example).
>
> The performance impact of LZMA compression is causing issues for other users of the
> CHD format as well, hence issue reports like #7402. I can definitely see the benefit
> of adding options to chdman to blacklist particular compression algorithms when
> creating a CHD file, either to improve read performance or for creating
> backwards-compatibile CHDs when new codecs are added.

NEERRRRD FIIIIIGHT!

Haze
Send PM

#392021 - 10/02/21 04:00 PM

> Ah, a batch of dishonesty. Lovely.
>
> A fraction of a second slower is not significant for anything I'm doing. The space
> saving, especially if I'm storing stuff on USB so I can work on multiple machines, is
> more beneficial.
>
> You went from saying, “I've never needed to perform any operations on them that are
> noticeably slower,” which is just plain not true, to this. I already said, “You might
> think the small space saving justifies it, but many others don’t.”
>

How is this not true? I have a collection of 7z merged ROMs, I never have to touch them. MAME loads them, there's a fraction of a second longer loading time, if that (given the slow speed of the USB drive I'm using, I'm not even sure it's slower, it might be faster to load a smaller amount and decompress than it is to load the larger file)

I never have to touch those 7z files except when I overwrite them with a newer set.

I do 'real development' on MAME, or at least I did, until I just got fed up with all the nitpicking. These days I really don't have the motivation for large changesets if even things like comment placement are going to be nitpicked over.

B2K24
Send PM

#392039 - 10/04/21 04:13 AM

From strictly a user standpoint there are people out there with bandwidth & space issues even in 2021.

I also have 3 different PC's here (I use LCDs & CRTs), and there's really minimal difference in loading sets/games using MAME or software list based systems.

Why people wouldn't want to save 50 GB between the ROMs & Software List ROMs is beyond me.

I can't speak from developer perspective.

mhoes
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/27/15
Send PM

#392043 - 10/04/21 09:26 PM

>
> I do 'real development' on MAME, or at least I did, until I just got fed up with all
> the nitpicking. These days I really don't have the motivation for large changesets if
> even things like comment placement are going to be nitpicked over.
>

Even though we have never met (either online or in real life), it saddens me to hear this. I know you are/have been a major contributor to mame, and I enjoy reading your blog posts from time to time, so thank you for both.

Doosh
MAME Fan
Send PM

#392073 - 10/08/21 06:48 AM

I know that the site is dead and will be going forward, but I found it strange the other day that my shared torrents from the site began seeding again.... of course the is no upload / download data happening. Why would this be the case?

B2K24
Send PM

#392081 - 10/08/21 06:07 PM

> I know that the site is dead and will be going forward, but I found it strange the
> other day that my shared torrents from the site began seeding again.... of course the
> is no upload / download data happening. Why would this be the case?

They have a GitHub site where they distribute some magnet links now. Maybe it's useful for some people that need such things and don't know how to manage their own sets.

They just put a wiki online for those that are interested.

https://pleasuredome.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Doosh
MAME Fan
Send PM

#392084 - 10/08/21 07:33 PM

> > I know that the site is dead and will be going forward, but I found it strange the
> > other day that my shared torrents from the site began seeding again.... of course
> the
> > is no upload / download data happening. Why would this be the case?
>
> They have a GitHub site where they distribute some magnet links now. Maybe it's
> useful for some people that need such things and don't know how to manage their own
> sets.
>
> They just put a wiki online for those that are interested.
>
> https://pleasuredome.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Thanks for the wiki link, was not aware of that one. I am fully aware of the GitHub mame links there.

In relation to my earlier post, I meant that all of my non-mame torrents are seeding again? Whereas when the pleasuredome website shut-down, the torrents were recording errors! Or have I missed something that I'm not aware if?

Edited by Doosh (10/08/21 07:47 PM)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2027