View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Why are democrats blind to the truth?
#392167 - 10/17/21 02:17 AM

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/c...0822-story.html

Trump's only crime (with regards to race) is not being an eloquent speaker, and not using a teleprompter (most of the time). The only shred of evidence of his "racism" the left have ever come up with, is some old tenement case... that was against his FATHER's company, not his.

While Biden has a very long history of being on the wrong side of things. On TV. In papers. Out in the fucking open. "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!", says the guy against desegregation and especially against bussing. Boggles my mind...

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

lol new [Re: URherenow]
#392171 - 10/17/21 12:22 PM

Biden is a milquetoast old fart with a history of supporting policies that are actively harmful to POC, and if you actually stepped outside your shitty little bubble for a second you'd see that there's no end of people on the left as well as Democratic voters who are straight-up pissed at his ineffectiveness and generally establishment nature.

And that's really where the difference is. Democratic voters can and do express frequent discontentment with the people they themselves may have voted for. Republican voters act like the dude they voted for is the literal second coming of Christ.

All candidates in the two-party system are garbage. People are being asked to choose between a dumpster of rotten ham sandwiches, and a dumpster of rotten ham sandwiches with some additional shitty diapers heaped on top.

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

Re: Why are democrats blind to the truth? new [Re: URherenow]
#392173 - 10/17/21 02:14 PM

> Trump's only crime (with regards to race) is not being an eloquent speaker, and not
> using a teleprompter.

Let me Google that for you.

URherenow
Send PM

Re: Why are democrats blind to the truth? new [Re: JWJr]
#392174 - 10/17/21 03:12 PM

He obviously didn't use one all of the time, and you're still skating around the actual question. How is he a racist, and how is Biden NOT?

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

Re: Why are democrats blind to the truth? new [Re: URherenow]
#392194 - 10/18/21 03:57 PM

> He obviously didn't use one all of the time, and you're still skating around the
> actual question. How is he a racist, and how is Biden NOT?

Very disingenuous of you to edit your original message to add "(most of the time)".

I'm "skating around" a completely unimportant question. What matters to me is not whether "he's a racist" or not, in part because almost every white male of that age is, to some extent - it's how they were raised.

What matters to me is whether, now, they foment and encourage racist behavior in others. Are they inclusive, or do they (as an example) want to stop all Muslims from entering the country? Are they sympathetic, or do they (as an example) take out full page newspaper ads demanding the death penalty for youth "gangs"?

I could go on, but you get the picture.

URherenow
Send PM

Re: Why are democrats blind to the truth? new [Re: JWJr]
#392195 - 10/18/21 04:51 PM

talk about disingenuous. Trump had a valid concern, which had nothing to do with race. Muslim is not a race. He, at least verbally, made the mistake of grouping all Muslims together, but it's disingenuous to claim that you don't understand where he was coming from and what his intent was. He was brainstorming stupid shit out loud, which is something a leader shouldn't do in public. Agreed. That *almost* falls in line with calling him a xenophobe because he wanted to construct the wall, and enforce our immigration laws, that he actually had absolutely nothing to do with.

Biden continues to make racist comments as he has done his entire career. During his campaign for the election, in fact. His VP chosen solely on the basis of gender and race, to get votes.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 500