View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

sirscotty
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/28/04
Send PM

Touch screen games in MAME
#388201 - 10/15/20 06:11 PM

In my never ending quest to get Touchmaster, MegaTouch and IGT video gambling games working in MAME, It looks like someone has finally got it working!! I have been very busy with work, and have not had time to devote to tinkering, but it seems like someone has got it going. Can not wait to try it this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvkbmF9kb3Y

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Touch screen games in MAME new [Re: sirscotty]
#388207 - 10/16/20 07:42 PM

> In my never ending quest to get Touchmaster, MegaTouch and IGT video gambling games
> working in MAME, It looks like someone has finally got it working!! I have been very
> busy with work, and have not had time to devote to tinkering, but it seems like
> someone has got it going. Can not wait to try it this weekend.

Touchscreen inputs have been working in MAME for several years... as for IGT touchscreen games, what actually works besides the PE+ Keno games? MAME doesn't have anything newer than PE+ besides a handful of non-working Game King titles. Definitely no Cleopatra or Wolf Run or anything like that as no dumps exist of those types of machine (Spectrum or AVP etc.)

VLC Winning Touch would be a good candidate for the cabinet in that video but only one VLC dump exists in MAME (in a very preliminary non-working state and roughly 0 people have touched it in about a decade), probably not helped by the fact that VLCs are suicidal and when they inevitably stop working they get scrapped straight away, so a working VLC is extremely rare after 20-30 years.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 160 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 541