MAMEWorld >> Hardware
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

mauler
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/02/15
Send PM

bought at a yard sale, would love to get this up and running
#342091 - 07/02/15 11:21 PM

http://www.dreamauthentics.com/product_page_1_el.
html

the computer inside was complete crap. hooked i up and can not get any of the controls working save for the trackball. the company will not return my calls, so i have to troubleshoot this. first off i found a somewhat better pc, but i'm starting out getting the control panel working, any ideas where to start?

any and all help welcome

ps before you ask... $75!!! and there were three quarters in the coin mech..so technically $74.25

Sune
Connected
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

Re: bought at a yard sale, would love to get this up and running new [Re: mauler]
#342098 - 07/03/15 07:18 AM

> http://www.dreamauthentics.com/product_page_1_el.html

There, fixed your link. But the information there is pretty much useless for troubleshooting purposes.

> the computer inside was complete crap. hooked i up and can not get any of the
> controls working save for the trackball. the company will not return my calls, so i
> have to troubleshoot this. first off i found a somewhat better pc, but i'm starting
> out getting the control panel working, any ideas where to start?

Not without knowing how the controls are hooked up to the PC.

I'd concentrate on getting the thing working with the PC that's in there and getting to know how everything is put together before attempting to replace the PC.

S

mauler
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/02/15
Send PM

Re: bought at a yard sale, would love to get this up and running new [Re: Sune]
#342173 - 07/05/15 06:00 PM

after a few hous of troubleshooing the ipac (big big shoutout to Andy at Ultimarc, i got it functional! the Trackball and spinner board (the cab was built around 2010) were causing some sort of conflict because this model of the board did not support it properly. drawing power for the happ trackball from the ipac caused it to malfunction. the arcade video card was blown as well, so we had to hook up an old video card, and forgo the arcade monitior but had a nice 32"cd hooked up. put it outside under a tent for the fourth of July celebration. was wildly popular with adults as well as the kids!

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> Hardware
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1805